Carol Vorderman Flogging Fish Oil tv advert today?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,219
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She's flogging "Super Fish Oil" now "The only one that she'd ever use".

What the juice! Is there anything this woman won't sell?

At least it's better than those debt consolidation loans she was pushing. That was just unforgivable.

Shame on you Carol. :eek:

How low can she go.......it will be Big Brother next. :eek:

All smells a bit fishy.

Comments

• TassiumTassium Posts: 31,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most people work for companies they don't actually believe in.

Actors in commercials are unlikely to really think what they are saying is true.

I suppose it is different when a person is famous and trades on their fame to sell something, not much different though.
  • pinkyponk34pinkyponk34 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's entitled to make a living in any way she can, she's a celebrity, celebrities have endorsed products since the first days of Commercial TV.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everything Vorderman flogs is a bit fishy!
  • jack pattersonjack patterson Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those adverts are perhaps more suited to a struggling actor, not a multi millionairess whoring an eating product that the poor and ill may buy in the hope of some cure.

Most rich celebs only endorse certainties, things like washing powder and yoghurt - oh she has already done that.
  • TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carol, like any other "celeb" will flog anything that they can get a paycheque from. The idea that any of them believe in the speil they come out with is hilarious.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    I get fed up of seeing her botox face on tv :mad:

Didn't she advertise another vitamin supplement with 'her family' last year :rolleyes:
  • ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    deleted
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe many "past it elderly once stars" of TV do themselves no favour when their primary source of income seems to be doing adverts on TV.

Esther Rancid is the classic example, having tried selling equity release in one series of commercials a couple of years ago, (the pitfalls of some schemes which she'd be warning about on her TV show if she still had one) and lately some other advert for an "ambulance chasing" firm of solicitors, I think, presented as if it were still one of her "That's Life!" shows.

Michael Parkinson is constantly trying to sell life insurance to old people who probably don't need it and in some circumstances "less could come out than went in."
  • ErythroleukosErythroleukos Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MEW TOWN wrote: »
    She's flogging "Super Fish Oil" now "The only one that she'd ever use".

What the juice! Is there anything this woman won't sell? ...
    What the juice????? :D
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was utterly disgusted, (though not of Tunbridge Wells), when she did the Loan Shark thing - she really sold her soul to the devil with that one.

Not too bothered about the fish oil thing. Fish oils are good, so she's not doing any harm.

Can't stand the exhibitionist numpty anyway. :mad:
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    The debt ads were a bit much but I think most people would sell out given the chance.
  • akhenatenakhenaten Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would you turn down the money she's getting payed to do those adverts, i would'nt, good luck to her.