if all the house mates who were evicted first got a second chance, who would win?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Poll to follow, HMs who were thrown out or walked before the 1st eviction don't count.

Who would win if all 1st evictees were given a 2nd chance. 83 votes

Sada
2% 2 votes
Penny
2% 2 votes
Lynne
0% 0 votes
Anouska
20% 17 votes
Vanessa
0% 0 votes
Mary
4% 4 votes
Bonnie
3% 3 votes
Shabnam
7% 6 votes
Stephanie
27% 23 votes
Beinazir
15% 13 votes
Rachael
6% 5 votes
Tashie
1% 1 vote
Victoria
8% 7 votes

Comments

• FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is my ranking of each first evictee (from BB5 onwards, haven't seen BB1 - BB4)

1. Rachael (BB11) - Had so much potential to be such an amazing housemate, shame she was up against 2 other big characters. I still think if the Save and Replace task never happened then Dave would've been the first guy to be evicted first. Technically she wasn't even nominated until after the Save and Replace task, which was both a good and bad idea, would've been better if 3 non-nominated housemates competed too like BBUS.
    2. Victoria (BB13) - Again, so much potential to be amazing, but was outdone by a stupid twist. Could've definitely been the most interesting character of BB13 if she'd stayed longer.
    3. Beinazir (BB10) - Once again, another potentially great housemate but went home because of a silly twist. Definitely seemed like an interesting character and would've brought something different to that series. The most unfair eviction ever though in my eyes, she should be given a second chance, as should Victoria, as they never got to experience BB properly.
    4. Shabnam (BB8) - She made the first 2 weeks of BB so entertaining to watch. I still believe that her eviction over Carole and Tracey was the reason why BB8 went downhill so badly. She was a controversial character, but her desperation to fit in and for fame was funny to watch and without her I think BB8 would've been even worse. In a similar position to Rachael really, was up against 2 other popular characters (at the time) and was the default option to be evicted.
    5. Mary (BB6) - If Mary had been on any other series, she would've definitely had more airtime and a bigger storyline. Unfortunately, she was in the series where every single housemate had an entertaining quality to them, and she is another one of those people who were evicted without actually being nominated by her fellow housemates. She was a very different character from the others and I think if she hadn't argued with Saskia (who was quite popular at the time) in the first week, then Craig would've gone instead of her.
    6. Tashie (BB12) - I never understood the dislike for Tashie. She seemed like a sweet girl who could also be entertaining and could be the centre of attention during certain episodes. But, she was another girl who was up against popular characters, and with the vote to save being broguth in for the first time, it made it hard for her to stay against 2 more popular housemates. Had she been up against Rebeckah or Louise, I think she could've stayed a bit longer. Definitely one of the few entertaining housemates of BB12.
    7. Stephanie (BB9) - Another one of the first evictees who was outdone by an unfair twist. She seemed quite feisty and was remembered for standing up to Alexandra, but she didn't offer that much as a housemate, other than her short-lived romance with Dale and the Fake Romance task. She was pretty bad at convincing the others she was in love with Mario, and like Shabnam and Rachael, she was up against interesting and popular characters during the first eviction. Should've lasted longer, but is a little overrated by some viewers if you ask me.
    8. Vanessa (BB5) - It feels kinda weird regarding Vanessa as a first out, considering she lasted for almost 4 weeks, but with Kitten's ejection in week 1 (I find it really annoying how Kitten is classed as the first evictee of BB5 when she was ejected. C4 just made her ejection be styled like an eviction) and the fake bedsit eviction in week 2 and Emma's ejection in week 3, it meant that Vanessa was able to last for 4 weeks, despite not being liked by her fellow housemates or the public. I found her quite boring and she is pretty forgettable but she did have a few arguments and storylines so she ranks higher than Bonnie on my list.
    9. Bonnie (BB7) - 'Bonneh' is probably the first person everyone thinks of when they think of a first evictee. She was unfortunately cast in what is regarded as the 'Golden Series' and was therefore outdone by bigger characters. She didn't get much airtime, and was pretty forgettable compared to the others, and that's the main reason why she was evicted. She wasn't really close to anyone but Lea, so her departure didn't really effect the group as a whole, or the viewing audience.

Overall, Rachael would be my winner, but who do I THINK would win if they all came back? I'd say Beinazir, because most people feel sorry for her because of the way she was treated during her stay/the style of her eviction and is also regarded as an interesting character and a big loss to BB10 by most people on here.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked sada. The first ever evicted housemate needs a second chance
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,789
    Forum Member
    Anoushka. Ironically the most boring series had the most interesting first evictee.
  • bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Anoushka. Ironically the most boring series had the most interesting first evictee.

Anoushka - Not only was she interesting she definately wasn't boring and came down to Australian BB and was a guest only meant to be in a few days but was kept in for 10 days as she was so popular getting her very own Aussie style eviction. :)

She also made the news in the UK I believe with her antics in the hot tub :D

A first week twist got rid of the potential of the most entertaining HM in BB4 I think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Stephanie. I think she was great and should not have gone so early!!
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluegroper wrote: »
    Anoushka - Not only was she interesting she definately wasn't boring and came down to Australian BB and was a guest only meant to be in a few days but was kept in for 10 days as she was so popular getting her very own Aussie style eviction. :)

She also made the news in the UK I believe with her antics in the hot tub :D

A first week twist got rid of the potential of the most entertaining HM in BB4 I think.

Yes she was a sore loss to BB4 and we certainly heard about her antics in Aus BB ! :D
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anouska or Stephanie. They had winner potential. Anouska was evicted for being pretty much the loudest and most interesting of a quiet house. Stephanie defended housemates, argued with Mario and Alexandra (who ended up being disliked). She would have got to the final I believe.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    Anouska.

She received nominations for suggesting to the other girls that they work things out and not get bitchy with eachother. The cheek of it. lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Basically Stephanie, Anouska and Rachael were evicted because they are young pretty girls.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Everytime somebody says Vanessa was "first evicted" and not Kitten, a fairy loses it's wings.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally forgot about Lynne, I remember it being between her and Jade and the HM's chose to keep Jade. Can't help but wish it had been a different outcome.
  • wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    Don't really remember all of them but Victoria had the potential to be amazing
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arneldo wrote: »
    Everytime somebody says Vanessa was "first evicted" and not Kitten, a fairy loses it's wings.

Kitten was "ejected". They just made her ejection in the style of an eviction. The public didn't vote to evict Kitten, nor did they vote to evict Emma, therefore Vanessa was the first person to be evicted from BB5.

So you need to swap Vanessa and Kitten around and that sentence will make sense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    poor sada though, she seemed a right laugh
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Kitten thing confuses some people. She was EJECTED because she was not voted out by the public, however it was made confusing because she was ejected in an eviction style and when she was leaving, BB said "Kitten, you have been evicted. Please leave the Big Brother house".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Kitten was "ejected". They just made her ejection in the style of an eviction. The public didn't vote to evict Kitten, nor did they vote to evict Emma, therefore Vanessa was the first person to be evicted from BB5.

So you need to swap Vanessa and Kitten around and that sentence will make sense.

Big brother said clearly that they would "evict" a housemate as a punishment for Kitten breaking the rules. They evicted Kitten. They could have evicted anyone.

Also, if Davina McCall calls you the first person to be evicted - yo' bet your ass you are.

Kitten was evicted. She left through the front door. She had an interview. She did BBLB. She was back on finale night as the "first evictee" and through the years following she was constantly referred to as the "first evictee" on BBLB.

BB can change the rules at any time, and they did. They evicted Kitten.

Oh, but getting back on topic. I voted Anoushka. Lovely girl.
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    I still feel bad for Stephanie, horrible stupid twist so she easily gets my vote!!
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephanie was the biggest loss early on I think
  • kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of those first boots, I found Anouska and Sada the most interesting. Anouska was lively and fun- loving. I suspect her flirting could have got a bit over the top and could have alienated a lot of viewers, but she would have been good value whilst she was there, had she survived the first week.

Sada I found very interesting as she had a lot of the same interests as I did at the time and I identified with her the most. Sadly a vegan posh -girl was never going to last long in that house and we never really got to know her.
  • CelticMythCelticMyth Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would personally rank them as :

1. Mary
    2. Sada
    3. Victoria
    4. Beinazir
    5. Tashie
    6. Stephanie
    7. Lynne
    8. Anouska
    9. Shabnam
    10. Racheal
    11. Bonnie
    12. Penny
    13. Vanessa
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Penny was a milf so shpuld be higher up
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Penny. She's as entertaining in my eyes as Anouska and Stephanie and the chavvy girls who get jealous won't see her as a threat like the younger girls, so I think she'd win :)

I watched her eviction recently and thought "WTF" when Elizabeth and Dean were still in there :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Penny was a milf so shpuld be higher up

She was that :)
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stephanie was the biggest loss early on I think

I agree. I'd placed her as an early fave and thought she would get quite far.
  • calderyoncalderyon Posts: 4,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A female. :D

On a serious note, i think it would be Stephanie.