Gaga's Born Brave bus a SHAM!

EatitLosersEatitLosers Posts: 97
Forum Member
"Gaga's Born Brave Bus will travel the country to serve as a place where youth can go to feel connected and learn about civic engagement opportunities which offers counselling"

Too bad, Gaga fans are on Twitter saying the Bus was all a sham, no advice at all on offer, as expected, they were just giving out free tickets to make it look like the venues were full. LOL

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Born This Way Bus? :confused:
  • EatitLosersEatitLosers Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    A pity The Born Brave bus didn't offer perform quick and free lobotomies on mentally unstable monsters who were born a certain way. After which, they fill your head with unicorns and rainbows and send you on your merry way to the crappest show on earth.

Go Gagz! :yawn:
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    Born This Way Bus? :confused:

Yes, The Born Brave Bus has been described by Gaga as a tailgate-type event that will offer advice and allow young adults to celebrate individuality and self-acceptance. Basically for those who think the world is against them. Hilarious, considering the very same people probably bully on a regular basis.
  • Sweet7Sweet7 Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    huh?!
    Forum Member
    Yes, The Born Brave Bus has been described by Gaga as a tailgate-type event that will offer advice and allow young adults to celebrate individuality and self-acceptance. Basically for those who think the world is against them. Hilarious, considering the very same people probably bully on a regular basis.

I take it this is the counselling thing? She's not been offering it then? That's pretty bad, if true.
  • tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm in two halves about this. Part of me thought, what if lots of crazy fans act "troubled" just to get in!?
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I take it this is the counselling thing? She's not been offering it then? That's pretty bad, if true.

No, they've just been handing out free tickets to her shows.

Pathetic isn't it?
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delete.
    Forum Member

Some anti-Gaga people have also been saying that they were sexually abused on the bus, I'm not interested (or opposed) to the idea, but you have to be careful with who you listen to.

Well normally, I wouldn't take much notice of rubbish like that, but part of me wants to question whether Terry R is involved in this "Councelling" or not. :o
  • TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She needs to realise she's a musician and popstar and concentrate on that rather than doing all this sort of thing and leaving herself open to these sort of allegations from mentally ill people
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TH14 wrote: »
    She needs to realise she's a musician and popstar and concentrate on that rather than doing all this sort of thing and leaving herself open to these sort of allegations from mentally ill people

THIS she needs to just stick to singing and dancing
    she takes her self way too seriously
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its good that she wants to help people but it all comes over as rather self endulgent. I miss the Gaga of old. She honestly takes herself far too seriously thesedays and I thought her body lingo and attitude in general during her recent Skype session with fans was appalling! She is coming over as very spolit right now.
  • ScouseBirdScouseBird Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is such a condescending insincere nosey trouble causing cretin who hasnt had a good song since '10!

Piss off gags
  • BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its just a silly gimmick.
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well normally, I wouldn't take much notice of rubbish like that, but part of me wants to question whether Terry R is involved in this "Councelling" or not. :o

:D:D

I would hope not, he's a good photographer but if he was lurking in the corner I'd feel a little on edge.
    Forum Member
    Oh my!!!!!!!!!
    http://q13fox.com/2013/01/14/gagas-born-brave-bus-sheds-light-on-young-adults-mental-health-issues/#IDComment544323392
    Scroll down to see the comments:

Frances Mazurek · 6 days ago
    This bus is all bullshit. They are using it to lure fans in so they can get rid of unsold tickets. They were VERY RUDE to my daughter and when she refused their "free" tickets, they stuffed ten of then in her back pocket. I am no longer a fan.

Jan Delores · 6 days ago
    Yes, they gave me 20 free tickets. I can't complain though. I gave the rest of them away on the streets. What happened? Why couldn't Gaga fill the venue? I thought she was popular.

Sandy · 5 days ago
    Ok I went down to the bus yesterday out of curiosity. They were awful and yes I was also offered free tickets. I attempted to sell them but couldnt get rid of them so I went to the show, lots of empty seats and I had to leave early it was so amateur. SAD!! Cannot understand what people see in her

Loise · 3 days ago
    I am outraged they gave me free tickets while on the bus. Its about helping people not something else

Jon · 3 days ago
    I took my daughter to the bus because she is being bullied at school and I thought it might be a good thing since Gaga is so against bullying, we’ll let me tell you they spoke to her for about 2 minutes nothing that I have not told her already and then gave her free tickets to the show which we already had and that was all. I was a bit surprised that they were giving away tickets; I see it happened a lot. The show was pretty dreadful, I’ve seen much better and my daughter who is 11 and a fan is disappointed as well. She told me she doesn’t care to see her again.

Ann · 3 days ago
    I'm so glad people are seeing her for who she is. Not only did she copy many little know artist, to someone like Madonna and Marilyn Manson', to taking advantage of people's insecurities and issues in school to sell her brand. She was doing FINE before BTW and the "Mother Monster"/"Little Monster" cult thing she's doing. She was just an entertainer that people enjoyed, but now she's gone too far. She even lied about her back story and lied about every concert she had with The Born This Way Ball. Paws Down on tumblr, numerous ticket websites, and even FANS themselves who went to the show proven that she couldn't sell the majority of her tickets.

Example: Let say most arenas hold up to 50,000 - 75,000, and she's been bragging "Waiting for 50,000 Little Monsters", but Paws Down pointed out that the reality of that was only 25,000 seats were taken, BUT nearly half of those 27,000 tickets are "Buy One Get One Free", or "Buy One Get Two - Four Tickets Free." This has been occurring all throughout Born This Way Ball. The constant lying about her tour is sad. Who is she convincing? She's lied to many fans and herself.

If you thought the "Born Brave Bus" was bad, I'm guessing you didn't see her handing out McDonald's in South America with free tickets stapled to the bag. It just seems sad and wrong about what she's doing. She's convincing her fans and the media she's a caring person, which I'm pretty sure she is, but most of it's because it's to promote her lack of ticket sales.
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    It was said a few days ago that supposed "former fans" who are saying all of this about the tour/bus weren't actually fans in the first place but instead fans of other artists who are trying to portray Gaga in a negative light.

All throughout this tour they've been saying how Gaga has been giving away tickets for free etc, yet are constantly proved wrong when the tour numbers come in :rolleyes:
  • SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xeo wrote: »
    It was said a few days ago that supposed "former fans" who are saying all of this about the tour/bus weren't actually fans in the first place but instead fans of other artists who are trying to portray Gaga in a negative light.
    All throughout this tour they've been saying how Gaga has been giving away tickets for free etc, yet are constantly proved wrong when the tour numbers come in :rolleyes:

Yep Fake Fans - AKA Trolls

When you read the tweets etc its obvious

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=335721
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fake fans theory has to be the worst thing I have ever heard. Its just an excuse, from even more hardcore Gaga fans, to try and distract from how loony many of her fans on Twitter are.
    Forum Member
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    THIS she needs to just stick to singing and dancing
    she takes her self way too seriously

I have to agree. She is a popstar at the end of the day.
    Forum Member
    The fake fans theory has to be the worst thing I have ever heard. Its just an excuse, from even more hardcore Gaga fans, to try and distract from how loony many of her fans on Twitter are.

Yes, exactly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    People are always going to pick fault at Gaga no matter what. She could do something really amazing and people will still find something to pick at. Even if the Born Brave Bus wasn't what people expected at least she did it in the first place. You don't get many other artists ATTEMPTING to tackle bullying even if this Bus may be a failed attempt.

I also can guarantee that with every 10 negative reviews of the Bus there will be 20 positive. People will only see what they want to.
    Forum Member
    People are always going to pick fault at Gaga no matter what. She could do something really amazing and people will still find something to pick at. Even if the Born Brave Bus wasn't what people expected at least she did it in the first place. You don't get many other artists ATTEMPTING to tackle bullying even if this Bus may be a failed attempt.

Not at all.
    I doubt people would have a problem with her trying to help others if she wasn't such an attention seeking hypocrite and a walking, talking contraditon into the bargain. This whole messiah-like public speaker for those who have been REALLY been bullied just doesn't wash...especially when she hasn't uttered a word on her official website to fans that have been doing very the same thing they've condemned others for. She's not said anything about the bullying towards Adele, Madonna, Katy Perry and so on and she hasn't (as far as I'm aware of) said anything to her circle of friends (Terry R, DJ Whiteshadow, Lady Starlight) for their moronic outbursts towards others. It actually makes a mockery of what the BTW foundation is supposed to stand for.

Personally, I am over the moon that so many people are finally realising what a complete and utter fraud she is.