Uncharted 3 Digital Problems

TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In case anyone else goes to download U3 as part of Plus, you also need to download the Multiplayer 'free to play' too in order to play U3. I downloaded both before knowing this, and they auto installed, but I couldn't find U3 anywhere, just the MP. Turns out you have to open the 'Free to Play' icon to play single player.

Once opened, the title screen clearly displayed 'Multiplayer' but then when you press Start, the campaign is there.

You must download the 2D movie pack from the store too otherwise you can't play it.

How stupid!

Comments

• TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, apparently there was a problem with the Uncharted 3 pack.

Just so you all know, you have to download either the 2D or 3D movie pack, which isn't located on the store, it'll be in your download list. That's also 13GB!

So U3 Is basically 30GB!
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bollocks to that :D
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    U can cancel the 3d movies yoi dont need that....well unless u need 3d....but works without it
  • TheVoidTheVoid Posts: 3,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    U can cancel the 3d movies yoi dont need that....well unless u need 3d....but works without it

Yeah just downloading the 2D. Stupid though all this aint it!
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah not the best to say the least
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite like the fact that you can choose to download either the 2D or 3D movies depending on what you need, this is a good idea and one I hope is expanded upon next generation. There are times when I would only want part of a game or a certain type of audio file ect.

But making you download the multiplayer to be able to run and play the single player is crazy. If anything I would want to download the single player first, play through that and then delete and download the multiplayer so as to save on HDD space as I wouldnt be playing both the single and multiplayer at the same time.

What Sony have done with the downloadable version of Uncharted 3 is just stupid and crazy.