The Daily Pwice

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Hang on just a second Janna .. she currently represents LIZZIE CUNDY and JADE ELLIOT

I mean .. those aren't exactly names plastered across our TV screens are they? :o
    I'll type this slowly so you understand .

I have no clue WHO she represents other than PA. And the only reason I know that is from newspaper reports on feuds/KP etc & the TWITTER baldy-Nev meltdown.
    Clearly you are interested enough in her to seek out info to back up some imagined declaration that CP is an amazing PR and has lots of big names on her books. I'd advise you to go find whoever declared that & tell them of the golden nuggets you unearthed in google . They might be interested. I doubt it,but you never know.;)

Meanwhile back on my planet,I predict KP will go a bit classical for this one. To show that she has grown up/can do it/this is "the One" kind of thing. Plus it's shortish notice for the creation of a massive meringue dress for an expanding tummy.
    I predict a simple dress ,but a chaotic party with all sorts of odd things going on.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Did you see the vile things he tweeted to and about his ex.....the mother of his child. He was disgusting, She never replied.

I can honestly say no I didn't .. As I didn't read his tweets on a minute by minute basis.. Did he delete them?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You forgot doves... Four bare chested men carrying Katie on their shoulders ... And a small child sprinkling fairy dust as they walk down the aisle

Just this morning my partner and I were discussing marriage, I am furiously writing down notes, these ideas should not be wasted.
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    :confused: He moved to the USA, did he really expect her to go to. Before being Employer and Employee, they are close friends

He attempted to break the US and failed.

As Claire Powell was his manager at that time, so I guess he would expect her to help him in that capacity, but she didn't and they parted ways.

All of this is well documented.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They need to seek legal advce then, as the company is still in business. Maybe he disputes their claim? :confused:

Its all in hand ;)
    Forum Member
    And kevin in pink or white. Or both.
    Maybe even wearing one of her pink trimmed hacking jackets....well it would be a shame to miss a photo op for her tatt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He attempted to break the US and failed.

As Claire Powell was his manager at that time, so I guess he would expect her to help him in that capacity, but she didn't and they parted ways.

All of this is well documented.

And it was also well documented that it was Claire that got him in IAC
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janna ..it was actually ME who looked up the client list..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just this morning my partner and I were discussing marriage, I am furiously writing down notes, these ideas should not be wasted.

Happy to help.. I have lots of ideas... I suggest little mini pigs carry the rings on their backs towards the bride n groom ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    And kevin in pink or white. Or both.
    Maybe even wearing one of her pink trimmed hacking jackets....well it would be a shame to miss a photo op for her tatt.

Kevin could well be wearing the horse suit with Katie sat on his back, and he could trot down the aisle :D
    Forum Member
    I can honestly say no I didn't .. As I didn't read his tweets on a minute by minute basis.. Did he delete them?

Yes he did indeed.
    But not before screen grabs were taken & kept by many interested parties.
    Silly boy forgot to put his brain in gear before hitting the keyboard.A lot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy to help.. I have lots of ideas... I suggest little mini pigs carry the rings on their backs towards the bride n groom ;)

Please no more pigs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you ridicule Peter or Claire Powell just on here, or do you tweet them as well, is either better or worse, or just as bad

Only on here ;).And I do post about many topics.. Not just the abomination that is Andre :) And to abuse a person on twitter is a lot worse as its direct To that person
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No it's not my turn to be thrown out .. I'm the bouquet catcher this time ;)

Forget me nots? :D:D:D

Clowns there have to be clowns ;););)
    Forum Member

NO mini pigs ! ! !
    Think Bingles . No rash(er) choices this time.:D
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot to say .. Oiled bare chested men ...

:eek:

* Thud ! *
    Forum Member
    Forget me nots? :D:D:D

Clowns there have to be clowns ;););)

Sorted..the bride & groom.
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And it was also well documented that it was Claire that got him in IAC

Yes, it was the first job....as the one hit wonder... she got him after they got back together, as client/manager.

Of course only after he found out who else saw was going in ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only on here ;). And to abuse a person on twitter is a lot worse as its direct To that person

So to do it behind ones back makes it better, how interesting you think like that
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it was the first job....as the one hit wonder... she got him after they got back together, as client/manager.

Of course only after he found out who else saw was going in ;)

:D So you saying Katie swung the deal somehow :D:D Of course i could see how that would make him want to sign on the dotted line asap :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    :eek:

* Thud ! *

True ..maybe lay off the oil then
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So to do it behind ones back makes it better, how interesting you think like that

What are you on about.. Behind who's back???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I love that idea :D:D:D

Maybe I can turn up to the church in horses kitted out in KP's equestrian range
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are you on about.. Behind who's back???

You quite happy to ridicule Pete and Claire on here, but will not tweet them, does that make you the better person
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kevin could well be wearing the horse suit with Katie sat on his back, and he could trot down the aisle :D

I wish I had seen KP drag that solid structure along the stage. I would have paid money even :cry:
This discussion has been closed.