X-Factor Vs Idol - Audition Show 4

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Lainey, you have only given 2 no's so far :D

Hehehe there is a first for everything and I dont think I was even in a good mood or anything ??? they must just be lucky :p:D
  • dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, DeeVibez you head to Call-Backs, and Kelly you are through, but you have to impress Hannah.

Next, we head to Poland Idol, and Maciej Silski
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF8g2_b6cbo

And

Then we go back to X Factor Australia, and Darcy Callus
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2i83KyENFg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maciej - Not spelling your surname :o Wow Your voice is amazing, it really blew me away. The quality, power, control and tone are just superb. You really truely deserve to go further. I didnt like the song choice very much but it did show off your voice well :) its a Yes :)

Darcy Callus - *Sways * :D I lovvvvveeeeeddddd that !!! you have an amazing gift. You sang that song beautifully. I have to say I was really impressed and without a doubt think you should go through :D Its a Yes :)
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maciej: I’m pleasantly surprised by your voice Maciej but the problem is your pronunciation is a little bit odd, I can’t tell if you’re singing I’m going hungry or Hungary Hungary. However, despite that slight mix-up, your voice is undoubtedly fantastic and this is a very enthusiastic Yes nonetheless.

Darcy: I like your voice but I do think that Jesse and Ferry did this song better however you sang it in a different way, you’re a bit of a crooner like Michael Buble and I do think there’s potentially a very big market out there for you, you’re also likely to gain a few female fans but your attitude needs work, you’re not in the live shows yet, your voice isn't WOW and coming across as cocky won't do you any favours. However, you deserve a shot even though I think there are much stronger acts in your category so I say Yes.
    N.B. He was cocky in the later stages of the show so it's not just from his auditions I'm picking that up.
  • bazztheman93bazztheman93 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maciej:- That was a really touching performance and full of emotion and conviction. I think you have a powerful voice, and you really tell a story when you sing, which is really important as it will help to ensure that you connect with the audience. I also like the rough quality to your voice, and the deep sharpness which it has. For me it is a YES

Darcy:- I have heard this song alot of this show so far, and I still don’t get tired of listening it. Darcy you have a decent voice, however for me personally it isn’t as good as some of the other guys in your category. We are looking for a star, someone who will shine throughout the competition, so for me I think you are missing that star belief, and power, so therefore it is a NO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,389
    Forum Member
    BTW What happened to Shana her boot camp isn't on youtube! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Special Announcement:- After reading what the 5th judge "The Audience have been saying I will give Shanna a YES to go through to bootcamp. Hopefully the judge which gets her will be able to showcase the star which Lainey and Kevin think she is.

SHANNA GOODHEAD ITS A YES
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amroussi wrote: »
    BTW What happened to Shana her boot camp isn't on youtube! :)

I actually don't know. Was gonna ask here aswell, but couldn't be bothered :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maciej - Wow that was amazing. Such a touching performace and so much control with your voice. It was beautiful. Yes

Darcy – You are great. It was a small performance but you have so much stage presence and emotion in your voice. I really loved that performance, there was just something about it that I can't quite put my finger on but I think you could be very big in this competition. A big Yes from me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, Well done Shanna. Although you were never properly eliminated, you don't have to come to the call-backs :D
    Forum Member
    I actually don't know. Was gonna ask here aswell, but couldn't be bothered :D

Don't you hate it when X Factor hype an act in their audition and we don't see what happens next! Like Jade: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd1iSeN0z6c&feature=related or Shana!?

AND YAY! THANKS BAZZ! I hope she won't let you down!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done both of you, you sail through, although Darcy has one less Yes.

Next, for an Over from X Factor Denmark, its Heidi Velmere Herlow
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HRenqr323s

and

From the Canadian Idol, its Carly Rae Jepsen
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V458He7UYSM
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Barry, she won't disappoint :)
    Am, Shanna was knocked out in the rooms part of bootcamp

Actually, I think after Barry changing his vote, I'm going to agree with Lainey and Hannah on Dee Vibez, I change my vote to Yes
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Thanks Barry, she won't disappoint :)
    Am, Shanna was knocked out in the rooms part of bootcamp

Actually, I think after Barry changing his vote, I'm going to agree with Lainey and Hannah on Dee Vibez, I change my vote to Yes

LOL She now has a full house!

And really?! That a shame, but like I said previously it's annoying how they hype her and don't even bother to show their next performance!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww so much love in the thread <3:p So many Yes votes and changing of decisions its really not us lol :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heidi – that was a brilliant audition. I love your interpretation of that song and there was a lot of emotion in the performance. Yes

Carly Rae – Gosh you are annoying! Your voice is pretty good though and I suppose that it what I should be judging you on. I will say Yes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done DeeVibez, the judges have something in their drinks, and their being nice :eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heidi: This is what I mean by a mixture of vocals and performance, you need to have passion for the song but you need to also sing it well, that was a fantastic performance, full of emotion from start to finish and just a truly beautiful vocal. I loved it and it was a nearly perfect rendition of the song so it’s a Yes.

Caley Rae: I really like you but I find your voice slightly pitchy, I have to respect that you play and sing and you did a good job but is it enough to make you stand out from the crowd? I’m not quite sure but I did like your voice a lot more in the second half of the song so I will say Yes and give you a chance to impress us again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heidi Velmere - Wow I really really enjoyed that, the emotion and performance were really amazing and definately won me over. I think you have a great voice and have no choice but to say Yes really. :) Its definately a Yes from me :)

Carly rae Jepson - That was an awesome audition, I really love your voice, great personality and just a definate star quality. That was a brilliant audition and its a definate Yes :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww so much love in the thread <3:p So many Yes votes and changing of decisions its really not us lol :p

I know I keep going over my comments to see if there is anyone I have given yes to that I can change because I feel I am putting too many people through. I think the standard has been pretty high tonight though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heidi:- *STANDING OVATION*

I have to say I think that performance has been the best in the Over's category. I just want to thank the person who picked the song, for showing me this talented lady. Heidi that performance was in a different league to any of the others in your category. It was full of emotion, and you gave your version of the song. You meant every word, and I predict big things from you in this competition. Worldclass!!! A MASSIVE YES!!!

Carly
    :- I really like you carly. You seem a real musician and you have real star potential there. A mentor could do alot with you, and you are really unique. I love your tone, and I think you could potentially be a real dark horse in this competition/ It;s a YES, LOVE YOU
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will there be any no's, No at this rate.

Next, from X Factor Poland, its Gienek Loska
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSgDkWmKRy8

And

Also from X Factor Poland, its John James Egwu (No Lainey, not the one from BB :D)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_4AQxQHfsk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gienek:- What a performance, full of emotion!! I can see the passion for music in your performance, you have lived life, and have experienced the ups and downs which the music industry brings with it. Gienek that performance was from the heart and you made it totally your own, and it would be a mentor's pleasure to have you in their category. It is a YES

John:- Look John this is a massive platform for you. There are millions watching this show, and you come out with a typical Boys II men song. You don't even sing it as well as them, it was like a poor Karaoke performance for me, it lacked conviction, and emotion, I could have been watching a talent show from 1999, this type of performance will not win you this show. It is an almight NO
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gienek: I don’t know Gienek, it’s not bad but the performance is a bit cheesy, the song was a bit self-indulgent and old fashioned and are you actually a unique artist like what we are searching for? I’m not too sure if you really are anything special or just a very good cruise-ship singer. I say No for now.

John James: I did like the vocals and the performance but at times it was a little bit pitchy. However, that performance was without a doubt, full of emotion and had a great depth to it, your vocals were still fantastic with a tiny bit of pitching problems. I say Yes to that performance John James.

Also, at least John James is a lot more talented than that prat from Big Brother
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gienek Loska - when I first saw ya I saw Billy Connoly lol the spitting image :D You have a good voice and loved the song choice but I am not sure I loved that performancs there were parts I really didnt like and I simply think there are more talented people in the competition :) Its a No :)

John James Egwa - God I feel like I am constantly repeating myself but I loved that. Your voice is so smooth and just a pleasure to listen to. I love the song choice yet again lol Its a yes from me I am definately a fan :)