Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    Hopefully we have seen the last of them

Oh I think they'll pop up again when we least expect them.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    Oh I think they'll pop up again when we least expect them.

You won't be able to miss them Greengran :D
  • aspijackaspijack Posts: 1,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are on the nightmare neighbour next door next tuesday.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/the-nightmare-neighbour-next-door/episodes/episode-1-627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, thanks for that, we'll be able to see how much weight they've lost( cough cough). See I told you it wouldn't be long before they popped up again.
    Just when you think it's safe to go back in the water!
  • LillyleiLillylei Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    I was just about to alert you all to this.

The girls look fatter than ever although Philth looks about the same.
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    have i missed much?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Throwing bricks out the windows, picking on the kids in the street, trying to run someone over or something...allegedly :o

edit;

Have they gained even more weight?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emma has really piled on the weight.

same old story from the chawners. it's never their fault.
  • LillyleiLillylei Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Calien01 wrote: »
    Throwing bricks out the windows, picking on the kids in the street, trying to run someone over or something...allegedly :o

edit;

Have they gained even more weight?

Emma looks bigger than I've ever seen her, her face is planetoid!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emma is as big as sam now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nice of aud to wash her hair before being filmed.
  • skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    See the weight loss is going well for this lot??
    #sarcasm
  • auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Just catching up now. OMG those girls have really piled on the weight. Really wouldn't be shocked now if one died from a heart attack. So sad after they had such great opportunities to lose weight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe how huge they are after all that money thrown at them.they could have been pretty but now they're just gross.
    I see they haven't stopped telling stories though, it's never their fault, everybody hates them! I wonder why.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did they think we'd feel sympathetic towards them? I expect they'll say it was the bad editing that was to blame.
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh heck ,I meant to watch that . Need to check it out later .
    So the weight loss went well by the sound of it .
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'll always be fat; they're lazy, greedy and completely self enabling with no sense of personal responsibility.

The best thing for them is if TV companies refuse to work with them and remove them from the oxygen of publicity. There is no story now - leave them be and let them all eat themselves into ealy graves if they so wish.
  • Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Used to see the title of this thread and wonder who this person was. After last night, I now know, and wish I didn't. They really are the most awful specimens.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG I'm watching this now, why are they getting so much airtime?
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like Emma has finally achieved her ambition, and has her own gravitational field. Sadly it only seems to work on food.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh goody, new Goody? Wasn't the old one more than enough?
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the nightmare neighbour thing and I'd never seen a programme with the Chawners before, but I remembered her from her DS 'fame'!

They really, really wanted us to feel sorry for them but the Channel 5 edit suite certainly didn't - even when they revealed they had to live in their car after being evicted (hubby - 'it must have been a bloody big car') it was all why is was everyone else's fault, even when they moved, the 'lies' followed them and they were 'wrongfully' accused of being noisy and agressive.

Aside from the noise the only thing that irritated me about them was how dirty their house was. I'm assuming they're in it all day? They'd burn off some calories by cleaning. Yeugh.
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still fondly remember watching phat phuk emma slinging dog shit over the fence.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,295
    Forum Member
    lol, this is STILL going on?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    It's sad to watch that C5 show that was on last night. A few years ago they were given some great opportunities and they were on the cusp of looking like a normal family.
    Now after watching this the house is a complete tip, the worst I've seen it yet. Emma has gained a massive amount. Sammy is just as fat as she was from the beginning plus a new tattoo. Audrey looks about 90 and has given up on her entire appearance, and Phil is just the same if not a little bedraggled.

I really wish they'd sort themselves out. I was shocked to see Emma the most though. She looks like she has Prader Willi Syndrome