Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 9)

Comments

• chawlvischawlvis Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    Will all the future episodes be on the HD channel? the series should be repeated in may I don't have Bio HD
    I don't have Bio HD either :cry: This is a tragedy. If the Chawnathon we were promised by Bio is only available in HD, then I shall miss it all, and I wanted to see the hot tub scene again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    Yes, just did a search and it only seems to be on HD. But WHY?! I'm entertained by their antics but I certainly don't think they're HD ready, do you?!
    Forum Member
    Loopzilla wrote: »
    Yes, just did a search and it only seems to be on HD. But WHY?! I'm entertained by their antics but I certainly don't think they're HD ready, do you?!
    I'm not sure I actually want to see the hot tub scene in HD:eek:
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loopzilla wrote: »

I'll be able to see every little detail, I shall definately watch again . I wonder how prominent Phil's nasal hair is in HD.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    greengran wrote: »
    I'll be able to see every little detail, I shall definately watch again . I wonder how prominent Phil's nasal hair is in HD.

Thanks for that:eek::eek: I've just had my dinner:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a tragedy. :( I shall have to watch "Steps_on The Road Again" about another highly disfunctional lot of people who dont like each other.

To be fair to Steps though, at least they aren't morbidly obese (I'm giving Claire a pass here) and they have some talent, though I've yet to decide what Lisa Scott-Lee's is.

Dont Bio realise most people haven't got HD? :cry:
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tally wrote: »

Could that be the point?:D
    Forum Member
    tally wrote: »
    That's a tragedy. :( I shall have to watch "Steps_on The Road Again" about another highly disfunctional lot of people who dont like each other.

To be fair to Steps though, at least they aren't morbidly obese (I'm giving Claire a pass here) and they have some talent, though I've yet to decide what Lisa Scott-Lee's is.

At least Steps are colleagues rather than family members - it's acceptable to dislike people one works with.:D It's less acceptable to tell members of one's family to eff off, and punch and slap them, particularly when there is a camera crew present.

And Claire may have had her chubby moments, but she has actually lost weight and not just talked about eating salad and doing 4 hours of exercise a day, unlike a certain young woman who has remained the same weight, if not bigger, for almost 4 years of 'dieting'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chawlvis wrote: »
    I don't have Bio HD either :cry: This is a tragedy. If the Chawnathon we were promised by Bio is only available in HD, then I shall miss it all, and I wanted to see the hot tub scene again.
    So now I have to upgrade to HD to watch the Chawners? fgs I hope they are worth it! I'm in Ireland is it a lot extra to upgrade?
    Forum Member
    So now I have to upgrade to HD to watch the Chawners? fgs I hope they are worth it! I'm in Ireland is it a lot extra to upgrade?
    I have no idea of the cost of upgrading - are you sure you want to see the Chawners in high definition?:eek:

Phil has nose hair that almost comes out of the screen as it is.:D

At least there's only HD TV so far, and aroma-vision has yet to be invented.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    The XF final performance is nearly more cringey than the original one, they look they're about to drop her for a second :o but she is so proud of that performance and tells people she made it to the X Factor final unlike Stacey Solomon :D

Oh and she spelt her own name wrong in her username. :o
    Forum Member
    Simi89 wrote: »
    The XF final performance is nearly more cringey than the original one, they look they're about to drop her for a second :o but she is so proud of that performance and tells people she made it to the X Factor final unlike Stacey Solomon :D

Oh and she spelt her own name wrong in her username. :o
    She completely misunderstood the reason why she was invited back to sing at the final, poor girl:o It certainly wasn't because she was a better singer than Stacey Solomon.

I like the looks on the judges' faces, as those poor men almost buckle under the strain of carrying her onstage.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    ive been away for a while and im back and confused??? were some people removed form here?? and why???
    Forum Member

Not sure about Ireland, but here I think you can get a free (or £49) HD box, but you have to pay £10 per month extra. If you haven't got an HD tv though, you will be paying for nothing.

Ask yourself - are the Chawns really, really worth it :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    She completely misunderstood the reason why she was invited back to sing at the final, poor girl:o It certainly wasn't because she was a better singer than Stacey Solomon.

I like the looks on the judges' faces, as those poor men almost buckle under the strain of carrying her onstage.:D

It was a masterstroke by whoever came up with the idea to have carried on stage like that, humiliating yes though I'm sure that was their aim...

Of course Emma and Phizzle would merely think the producers had put Emma in her rightful place as the 'best' singer lording over the peasants. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I

I expect the dogs get fed on Tesco Value dog food, if there is such a thing. Then they probably lick the Chawners dinner plates clean to save on washing up.

No, Aud licks the plate (microwave container) clean :p
    Forum Member
    Louismum wrote: »
    No, Aud licks the plate (microwave container) clean :p

Do you think she also licks the dogs bowls clean:eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    Well she did eat dog food once...
    Forum Member
    I just found a new photo of the Chawners, is it really them, or are they Chawner impersonators?:eek: Third photo in the slide show.
    Emma has brown hair, Sam looks short, Aud is smiling - and Phil isn't wearing a purple shirt.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/entertainment/film_and_tv/s/1028416_emma_back_to_x_factor_

Imposters!!
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just found a new photo of the Chawners, is it really them, or are they Chawner impersonators?:eek: Third photo in the slide show.
    Emma has brown hair, Sam looks short, Aud is smiling - and Phil isn't wearing a purple shirt.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/entertainment/film_and_tv/s/1028416_emma_back_to_x_factor_

Imposters!!

That's them. Can't you tell my the nose hairs?
    Forum Member
    Mehitabel wrote: »
    That's them. Can't you tell my the nose hairs?
    I like how it says "Emma Chawner post makeover" under the first photograph. If that's what she looks like after having hair and beauty experts work their magic on her, then what did she look like before?
    I'm sure it's a typo, and is meant to say "pre" and not "post."

And you're right, the nose hair is all too evident, on closer inspection.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Imposters!!

That was Emma in her younger slimmer days and before Phil was told purple suited him and was the colour of Royalty.
    Forum Member
    Slimmer days? :confused:
    Forum Member
    From the article:

"But there is one part of her look she says will remain the same - her dress, made from half a wedding gown and a Lycra top by sister Sam and ex-lorry driver dad Philip."

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    From the article:

"But there is one part of her look she says will remain the same - her dress, made from half a wedding gown and a Lycra top by sister Sam and ex-lorry driver dad Philip."

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? :eek:

It was either the Charity shops finest, or Emma had bought the wedding dress in hope of finding a husband, and had given up , thus letting Daddy dearest create her stunning X Factor look.
This discussion has been closed.