Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dexydal wrote: »
    Mezhgan has arrived in Barbados.

Link

I bet Si has heeved a sigh of relief! :D
  • fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
    Forum Member
    Cheryl is not toeing the fauxmance line then, because she was shuddering in horror at the thought of his man parts on Chatty Man last night.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet Si has heeved a sigh of relief! :D

Out and about with the same old bit of tat from Marc Jacobs. :D
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...5875-22799415/

Oh, come on already.

And do they not realize that we know Terri Seymour isn't there?

the link doesn't work for me. What does it say?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I fixed it.
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They are probably mixing Terri up with Jackie. Mezghan arrived alone, so Jackie would already be out there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know whether Mish is his genuine girlfriend or just his beard - but either way, he should have sticked to Terri. They made a much more pleasant and believable couple. Bad job, Max.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG! Who does Max think believes this sh!te he peddles to the papers on a now daily basis?
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe the leaks have anything to do with Max. These are leaks from her camp. They're all too damaging to Simon to be from Max.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You think she has the Daily Mail on speed dail Dexy? ;) Hmmm I actually think you're on to something there!

Oh and I can't imagine him "meeting her with champagne" either.. (Running into each others arms at the air port a la Love Actually.. Nope, just don't see it!
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    You think she has the Daily Mail on speed dail Dexy? ;) Hmmm I actually think you're on to something there!

Oh and I can't imagine him "meeting her with champagne" either.. (Running into each others arms at the air port a la Love Actually.. Nope, just don't see it!

The only running I can see Simon doing is in the opposite direction from Kerching. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    The only running I can see Simon doing is in the opposite direction from Kerching. :eek:

You read my mind!;)
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if she'll turn up at all...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulip19 wrote: »
    I wonder if she'll turn up at all...

Turn up where? She's already in Barbados
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    Turn up where? She's already in Barbados

But why aren't there any pics of the smitten couple, kissing in the middle of the sea and cuddling? :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »
    But why aren't there any pics of the smitten couple, kissing in the middle of the sea and cuddling? :(
    Hmmm gppd point! Maybe she went to the airport to give the paps their pics and the sodded hpme again to LA! (Maybe wishful thinking!) I'm sure at the days roll on we are sure to see bikini clad kerching on a jet ski
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It reads like a pathetic soap opera.

As for Max, we do have that little "we all hate you" tantrum from Tony....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UGH! I wish I hadn't read this comment in the Daily Mail article:

We knew she was coming - the rumors in Barbados are they are getting married here on New Years Eve - they are flying Take That and Robbie Williams out on New Years Eve and paying them 2 million to boot!
    Watch the paps come over in their hundreds to capture the scoop!
    - celebrity spotter, Barbados, 21/12/2010 10:01

I know it's probably a nobody, but I've already had a sick feeling that Simon would pull that. What do you think?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UGH! I wish I hadn't read this comment in the Daily Mail article:

We knew she was coming - the rumors in Barbados are they are getting married here on New Years Eve - they are flying Take That and Robbie Williams out on New Years Eve and paying them 2 million to boot!
    Watch the paps come over in their hundreds to capture the scoop!
    - celebrity spotter, Barbados, 21/12/2010 10:01

I know it's probably a nobody, but I've already had a sick feeling that Simon would pull that. What do you think?

Simon and marrying her? Never in a million years.
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moireen wrote: »

Hello hello...just a quick check in ;)

Omg at that Mail article "No longer SMITTEN and don't have a romantic relationship...??" :D

That's a shocker folks!! Well that's given me a chuckle I have to say. Whoever that "source" was they will be getting a smacked botty for that priceless quote :D Someone screen cap it quick before it's removed (can't do it from my iPad :mad:). Just wondering if there is really a big fat fake NEw Years wedding in the off or not now....:D :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In thirty years, I'd love to read an autobiography from Simon to understand what this cringe-worthy charade had meant.

Bearding?
    ---> He might be gay, but he didn't really need any beards. People were buying the "Simon is in love with his work" thing and those who didn't won't be convinced by Mishi. Even if it was about bearding, he could have kept Terri. He felt much more comfortable around her than around Mishi.

The whole Mishi thing has brought bad publicity to him, not good publicity.

Love?
    --> There's no chemistry between Mezhgan and him. He doesn't look happy at all when he's near her. He looked much happier when he was with happy. Even the tabloids are starting to pick it up.

Blackmailing?
    --> Sure he would call the police or try to get an injunction? He's one of the most powerful men in England.

Mother?
    --> At the beginning I thought he might be doing it for his mother. But his mother doesn't seem to be too pleased with Mishi and again, Terri would have been the far better choice.

Makes no sense from whatever angle you look at it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seriously doubt he will get married on new years without Mummy Julie there..
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like "operation Cheryl" has begun. A quote from Daily Mail

"Adding to this are rumours linking him romantically with Cheryl Cole. They share cigarette breaks at work and Cheryl is one of the few visitors to his dressing room before The X *Factor shows. Sometimes they have dinner together before going on air.

He has said it would be a ‘fantasy’ come true to kiss her; she says he is so charismatic it’s as if she has been put in a trance when they speak.

He told an interviewer: ‘When I’m sitting next to her, I forget everyone else.’ Yet the pair deny a romance.

Yep... the only thing THE ONE will be packing in her case on the trip home is her P45 !