Options

'Neighbours' Producer interview - Submit Your Questions !!

PaulRobinsonFanPaulRobinsonFan Posts: 3,092
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s14/neighbours/scoop/a487815/neighbours-producer-interview-submit-your-questions.html

My questions were related to the:

The Kennedys' 20th anniversary special,any plans for the Karl, Mal, Susan, Billy, Libby

With the introduction of Lauren Carpenter to the street, will we shortly be introduced to Lauren's mum?

How important are ongoing battleaxe and neighbourly feuds to a show like Nighbours?

Comments

• Options
    mashamoto79mashamoto79 Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by his past interview, it is a waste of time submitting a question as he doesn't answer them!
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 70,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine was on Chris- will Chris have a regular boyfriend rather than a guest character...
  • Options
    sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by his past interview, it is a waste of time submitting a question as he doesn't answer them!

Australian producers always answers questions like politicians lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Australian producers always answers questions like politicians lol

I think Richard just doesn't want to spoil the show for viewers by not giving anything away maybe.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else submitted their questions?
  • Options
    StreetishStreetish Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    My question is would you welcome the reintrodcution of the Robinsons or the Scullys?

Reintroducing Carmel was a stroke of genius as she brought out a funny side to the Kenendys and was a Hilarious character! characters which brought out the comedy balance to the show and well as some scope for the Kennedys, would you be open to the idea of her return and prehaps set her sights on someone much older, Lou Carpenter or even Paul Robinson?

Libby was and has been a vital character to the show, will the role of Libby Kennedy be played by Kym again, or prehaps another actress?
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,822
    Forum Member
    To be honest, I think most real fans are waiting for the next "Mo's Soap Issues".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the Producers questions will be in two parts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With Paul being the only 'Robinson'in the show, will we ever see the Robinson dynasty like it was in the 1980's?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 51,157
    Forum Member
    My question was about whether Scott and Charlene's children could ever turn up as a way to boost the Robinson family numbers now there is just Paul and Kate left.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,363
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Mine was on Chris- will Chris have a regular boyfriend rather than a guest character...

I think we already know the answer to that. It's one of Little Britain's most famous catch phrases.
  • Options
    StreetishStreetish Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    My question was about whether Scott and Charlene's children could ever turn up as a way to boost the Robinson family numbers now there is just Paul and Kate left.

I wonder why once of Paul's 1000 wives haven't showed up? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope something to do with Libby Kennedy is addressed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Why Did You Recast Brad Willis And Lauren Carpenter. Did You Even Ask The Original Actors Scott Michaelson And Sarah Vandenbergh Did They Want To Reprise The Roles!!!