Is Billi Indian?

13»

Comments

• Options
    RoseRedRoseRed Posts: 1,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ax Victim wrote: »
    You might do well to ask where do the Christians in India come from?

Israel? Europe? Or native Indians converted by the sword?
    Well no because there's only a very small Christian population in India, and I'm not very interested in Christianity.

However, TheSarge has answered my question.

I also googled & I never realised that Mughal was a version of Mongol, and that they came from Mongolia & Afghanistan. And that Iran (Persia) had brought Islam to that area.
  • Options
    JeromeJonesJeromeJones Posts: 3,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RoseRed wrote: »
    Well no because there's only a very small Christian population in India, and I'm not very interested in Christianity.

I also googled & I never realised that Mughal was a version of Mongol, and that they came from Mongolia & Afghanistan. And that Iran (Persia) had brought Islam to that area.

i thought there were more christians in india than there are sikhs?
  • Options
    Ax VictimAx Victim Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    RoseRed wrote: »

You learn something new every day :)

The Persians were a tough lot back then, were they not? No wonder the West hate the Iranians now, anything to kick Persian ass will do just fine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    Billi's chosen religion is scientology
  • Options
    TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to see more scientologists in the BB house. I would like to see Tom Cruise. and perhaps baby Suri Cruise.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    occbbfan wrote: »
    What, you only thought he was'alright lookking' because you thought he was Italian? So now you know he is Indian, you don't think he is alright looking anymore?

huh I still think hes alright looking obviously...whats your point? I was just wondering thats all