Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Problem downloading videos from Itunes

Old 18-10-2007, 17:50
BumbleSquat
Forum Member

Ok, I actually have 2 problems.

1. I've bought some CD singles that include the video for the track as well. I've saved them to my computer and played them in iTunes. Now to play them on my iPod I have to convert them for it - I've done this, however, on some videos, the picture can play on my iPod but there is no sound. This only happens on some videos. Does anyone know why this happens??

2. I recently purchased a music video from iTunes and put it on my iPod. But when I went to watch it, I only saw the artwork that came with it, but I do have the sound. I've tried to delete the artwork but it reappears again. What do I do? By the way, the video plays perfectly in iTunes, just not on my iPod.
BumbleSquat is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 19-10-2007, 08:37
andybno1
Forum Member

not too sure what happend with the downloaded itunes video and would suggest you contact apple about it since you bought it from the itunes store.

in regards to the video on the cd single, have a go with this http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/ Ipod converter I have used this in the past and now use the ipod touch one and they have never let me down
andybno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2007, 10:01
moisie
Forum Member

Does the video play in iTunes?
moisie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2007, 15:34
BumbleSquat
Forum Member

The downloaded video from the iTunes store does play in iTunes, just not on my iPod.
BumbleSquat is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2007, 15:57
andybno1
Forum Member

maybe give apple support a go: http://www.apple.com/uk/support/ see if you can find an answer
andybno1 is offline   Reply With Quote