Options

Am I the only one whos heard that Emma Watson is a complete bitch?

Comments

• Options
    soapgirlheresoapgirlhere Posts: 2,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she doesn't sound 12 does she ??!!!
    she has the voice, confidence, looks and vocab of someone at least 16 in this clip IMO.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    I live near where they filmed some of Goblet of Fire and she, Ruper Grint (Ron Weasley) and the chap that plays Neville would hang around their catering tent doing whatever it is they do between scenes. The locals were invited to the tent to meet them all and thank us for "looking after" the team while they filming our village. Anyway, Ron and Neville were a right laugh, but she was a real nasty bit of work. She kept asking my near-deaf gran what her Yorkie was called and making fun of her (my gran). In the end she picked up Missie (the dog) and threw her over the fence. The guy that plays Malfoy was at the buffet table and told me that she's done that before when they were filming Prisoner of Azkabhan. He also said that he liked my grans cumcumber sandwiches. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a friend who is involved with the films, and has said she's 'difficult'. Take it with a pinch of salt, though, since I don't know her.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shaba Baba wrote: »
    Yeah it was the Jay Leno show where she corrected him on his pronunciation of her name, but she did it in a very narky way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h02VR68Qz5M

I'd attribute it to growing up and probably thinking the world was too much her oyster.

She's 18 now, and hopefully has matured.

She seems to be very nervous in that clip, hence the flicking back of the hair every 5 seconds nearly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it was the Jay Leno show where she corrected him on his pronunciation of her name, but she did it in a very narky way.

I'd attribute it to growing up and probably thinking the world was too much her oyster.

She's 18 now, and hopefully has matured.

Lol :D I thought that was quite funny.
  • Options
    ayrshiremanayrshireman Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member

Narky? Really?. You must offend easily.

I saw a young girl correcting Leno very politely and with a smile on her face. Its called winding people up.
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    She can be a bitch . I have met her loads and as she gets older she has become a bigger bitch . But she can be nice on occasion but thats quite rare now for her.
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HayleyXD wrote: »
    just around the internet, theres a completee site dedicated to calling her a bitch, & then theres this

http://forum.darkzune.com/flame-board/zune-id-1404-emma-watson-bitch.html

There are several anti-Emma Watson hate sites, but you can't make too much out of it. Mostly, it's jealousy. Katie Leung got a lot of internet hate when she got the part of Cho Chang (hope I got the character name right!)
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 51,018
    Forum Member
    I don't know anything about her apart from she was in the HP flicks, and as I haven't seen those she's no one to me. To be honest I don't think I'd even recognise her if I saw her on TV or in the street :o
  • Options
    LadyMinervaLadyMinerva Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My sister lives in Oxford and found herself sat at the table next to Emma and boyfriend one evening in town - said they looked to be having lots of fun....no diva-esque behaviour.

I reckon she's fine....seems to have her head screwed on and some good parenting behind her. These websites are probably just the result of jealous people...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL - typical young girl jealousy.

The same thing happened with Emmy Rossum when she was in Phantom of the Opera. There was a whole LiveJournal community of poison-spitting girls ready to put down her every move, word or photoshoot.
  • Options
    LadyMinervaLadyMinerva Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phantz wrote: »
    LOL - typical young girl jealousy.

The same thing happened with Emmy Rossum when she was in Phantom of the Opera. There was a whole LiveJournal community of poison-spitting girls ready to put down her every move, word or photoshoot.

You can understand it to a point though for some of the girls she went to school with - some casting agents come in one day and meet some of the girls in her year....then she is picked and becomes a multi-millionaire!! Must be quite gutting for those that didn't get chosen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member

I saw a young girl correcting Leno very politely and with a smile on her face. Its called winding people up.

Nope, I like her but I just wouldn't call that "very politely".
  • Options
    yagyag Posts: 1,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have heard she is a stuck up little madam, that has an ego the size of a planet.
    Diva and bitch no. 1 !!

A real nasty piece of work apparently
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's one thing that puzzles me, and that's if she is as difficults as is being made out in this thread, then how come the people who choose the actors and actresses for the Harry Potter films decided not to take her on? Unless she only developed this difficultness through the years of being famous? If she is difficult, then she needs to be careful, as the fans will get sick of her being stuck up, and this will hurt the cinema sales of her films.
  • Options
    wolfpawwolfpaw Posts: 10,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Dear lord, what a vile brat! :eek:

"No way...both my parents are lawyers"

*retch*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    She sounded like a typical privately educated schoolgirl to me. Add to that the fact that she was annoyingly precocious and the clip just made me want to slap her or drag that hair back into a ponytail so that she couldn't flick it around and I can see why many might dislike her.

However, I don't know the child, so I won't make a judgement as to whether she's a bitch or not.
  • Options
    Europa666Europa666 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It may surprise to learn that "I would" :D

Or perhaps not...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They must offend VERY easily, seems alright to me and remember she was only a kid then. She must of been nervous aswell.
    Europa666 wrote: »

Or perhaps not...

Nope, no surprises there ! :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Europa666 wrote: »

Or perhaps not...

I think you're a bit of a tart. :D:D:D

But I like you!
  • Options
    Europa666Europa666 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! I think...:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jezebeth wrote: »
    I think you're a bit of a tart. :D:D:D

But I like you!

Sounds like that oooh you are awful but I like you, yes I'm old enough to remember that :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    She was laughing when she said that, so was the crowd and Jay Leno. :confused::confused:

I reckon it's just a load of old jealous young girls making these sites up, people seem to think posh=snobby and stuck up. She seems like a nice young lady to me. :D
  • Options
    Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Snootch wrote: »
    Anyway, Ron and Neville were a right laugh, but she was a real nasty bit of work. She kept asking my near-deaf gran what her Yorkie was called and making fun of her (my gran). In the end she picked up Missie (the dog) and threw her over the fence. The guy that plays Malfoy was at the buffet table and told me that she's done that before when they were filming Prisoner of Azkabhan.

You would have thought that fitting a shorter lead would stop that sort of thing once you know what she is like.......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sounds like that oooh you are awful but I like you, yes I'm old enough to remember that :o

Me too! :D Dick Emery.