Options

Doctor Who Election June 2011 - Let Voting Commence!

Comments

• Options
    daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    alwatson wrote: »
    I see what you did thar!!

I know, great isn't it?!
    temperare wrote: »
    If the Davison party can harbour a few more votes and join forces with the rory williams party then a certain party would surely lose :D::)

Mwahaha! Thinking maybe there should be a master party for me to join!

I think you would have to consult our colleagues at the Rory Party over that and since we've been trading friendly insults at each other, it's unlikely!

Thanks for the vote anyway!!!!!

We're on a surge! :D

COME ON VOTERS! THREE MORE VOTES AND WE'RE IN 3RD PLACE! YOU CAN DO IT!

:D:D:D
  • Options
    temperaretemperare Posts: 3,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JCRendle wrote: »
    THE Colin Baker Part would like to remind everyone that they will be making an important announcement when the polls close tomorrow. We hope you are suitably intrigued.

There are times where I would give anything for a "Like" thumb to click on DS posts! This is most definately one of those times!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Time to reverse some polarity.

The Pertwee party joins with gangers from the Tom Baker party to form a coalition with the rebel flesh party. We pledge our support to the Rory williams party.

We are the flesh.

There now look a the numbers. We promised a cliffhanger and we delivered. Join the flesh and back the last centurion.
  • Options
    TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geniusami wrote: »

The Pertwee party joins with gangers from the Tom Baker party to form a coalition with the rebel flesh party. We pledge our support to the Rory williams party.

We are the flesh.

There now look a the numbers. We promised a cliffhanger and we delivered. Join the flesh and back the last centurion.

Vote Silence!
    We're everyone's favourite Doctor Who antagonist!
    So, just one vote and we can push the TARDIS Party back into 4th where they belong!
  • Options
    Chihiro94Chihiro94 Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm back :) Did I miss much?

I see the Tennant party leads, no Smith though?
  • Options
    GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chihiro94 wrote: »
    I'm back :) Did I miss much?

I see the Tennant party leads, no Smith though?

i think he got lost in his own time stream
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think he got lost in his own time stream

Awww...bless :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Omega Party is satisfied that, if things carry on as they are, we will have beaten all three Doctors that defeated us in The Three Doctors, and we thank our voters for this. We care not about the Bakers or Tennant. However, we would like to see off Davison, and as such we would consider a coalition with other enemies of The Doctor, namely The Silence Party, The Silurian Party and The Rebel Flesh Party. We would also consider including The SGP in a coalition, as Glitz once tried to kill The Doctor.

The coalition we propose would be a united front against The Doctor, not unlike the Pandorica Alliance, and we believe that we should put aside our differences and make a stand against our greatest enemy. Who's with us?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Omega Party is satisfied that, if things carry on as they are, we will have beaten all three Doctors that defeated us in The Three Doctors, and we thank our voters for this. We care not about the Bakers or Tennant. However, we would like to see off Davison, and as such we would consider a coalition with other enemies of The Doctor, namely The Silence Party, The Silurian Party and The Rebel Flesh Party. We would also consider including The SGP in a coalition, as Glitz once tried to kill The Doctor.

The coalition we propose would be a united front against The Doctor, not unlike the Pandorica Alliance, and we believe that we should put aside our differences and make a stand against our greatest enemy. Who's with us?

Get one more person to vote for The Silence Party, and we'll consider...;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get one more person to vote for The Silence Party, and we'll consider...;)

Vote Silence!!!

Sorry, did I just say something?:D
  • Options
    MansunMansun Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geniusami wrote: »

We are the flesh.

Thank you for the support! :) I think the Gangers must have some empathy for me because I too was once a plastic copy of myself!

To anyone who has yet to vote, I appeal to you to make the sensible choice and vote for me, the one and only party who has a chance to overturn the long term of government the Tennant party's had and give the electorate a fresh choice. Even if I don't win I can still potentially form a coalition with one of the other parties, yes even the Davison party if he's nice to me! :D

Make the right choice - VOTE RORY!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mansun wrote: »
    Thank you for the support! :) I think the Gangers must have some empathy for me because I too was once a plastic copy of myself!

To anyone who has yet to vote, I appeal to you to make the sensible choice and vote for me, the one and only party who has a chance to overturn the long term of government the Tennant party's had and give the electorate a fresh choice. Even if I don't win I can still potentially form a coalition with one of the other parties, yes even the Davison party if he's nice to me! :D

Make the right choice - VOTE RORY!

Firstly we arent the Tennant Party,we are the Tennant/WHOONIE INN Coalition(the emphasis being on Whoonie inn),so bringing up them is pointless,we took the name Tennant as a tribute to Tigger Roo,thats all

and secondary i believe im well within my right as having the most votes so far to go it alone with a small majority if i win
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firstly we arent the Tennant Party,we are the Tennant/WHOONIE INN Coalition(the emphasis being on Whoonie inn),so bringing up them is pointless,we took the name Tennant as a tribute to Tigger Roo,thats all

and secondary i believe im well within my right as having the most votes so far to go it alone with a small majority if i win

In the true spirit of The Davison party for fairness and honesty, I agree that the result should be respected especially as The Tennant/Whoonie Inn Coalition has a third of the vote. To do anything else may affect the integrity of future elections and dissuade people to vote if the winning vote isn't respected.

So as much as would like to form a coalition, I think we should stick to winner takes all. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the true spirit of The Davison party for fairness and honesty, I agree that the result should be respected especially as The Tennant/Whoonie Inn Coalition has a third of the vote. To do anything else may affect the integrity of future elections and dissuade people to vote if the winning vote isn't respected.

So as much as would like to form a coalition, I think we should stick to winner takes all. :)

Quite right too:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay, The Davison party is of to do some late-night campaigning to try and secure third Place.

We are more reliable than the TARDIS Party and though we like the Silence Party, we would would be a more visible presence in Parliament as the 3rd Party and we can help influence decisions and with the Rory Party keep that Tennant fella in check!

So help us represent your views in parliament. From 3rd place we can do so much more. .

Not long to do it now. Clocks ticking.

Make us 3rd.

Vote Davison,

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, it looks like The Silence Party will take joint 3rd place with the TARDIS Party in this election.
    We'd have preferred to have occupied a position on our own, but it really is down to the voters.
    There are still a few hours left, so if anyone wants to vote, vote for The Silence Party.
    Anyway, getting one more vote does seem very unlikely at this late stage.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, it looks like The Silence Party will take joint 3rd place with the TARDIS Party in this election.
    We'd have preferred to have occupied a position on our own, but it really is down to the voters.
    There are still a few hours left, so if anyone wants to vote, vote for The Silence Party.
    Anyway, getting one more vote does seem very unlikely at this late stage.

One more vote for us and we're even! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, The Davison party is of to do some late-night campaigning to try and secure third Place.

We are more reliable than the TARDIS Party and though we like the Silence Party, we would would be a more visible presence in Parliament as the 3rd Party and we can help influence decisions and with the Rory Party keep that Tennant fella in check!

So help us represent your views in parliament. From 3rd place we can do so much more. .

Not long to do it now. Clocks ticking.

Make us 3rd.

Vote Davison,

:D

^This !!!!

I can't think of anything suitably witty to add so...

VOTE DAVISON !!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chihiro94 wrote: »
    ^This !!!!

I can't think of anything suitably witty to add so...

VOTE DAVISON !!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Where have you been my faithful all Davison friend?

We need to campaign in the final push.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We at THE Colin Baker Party regret that everyone who has, are and intend to vote for THE Colin Baker Party have voted. This is a sad day for Whovian Politics. We look forward to our announcement tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where have you been my faithful all Davison friend?

We need to campaign in the final push.

i fell off the planet, well the internet. :D School restarted and then other stuff happened and I just haven't had time, but I'm back now :cool:

How about Free Tea to all Davison voters! And in the absence of the Smith party, Jammy Dodgers too. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vote Silence One More Time!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Silence Party seem to be putting off voters with their spamming of threads.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JCRendle wrote: »
    The Silence Party seem to be putting off voters with their spamming of threads.

and their getting dangerously close to being disqualified via forum holiday
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all!!!!

Just over an hour to go! :D

Come on Voters out there! Even one more vote would put us joint third......:D