Buy milk, bread
pay bill
kids to school
Rob and kill joss stone
Find river to dump body in
pick kids up.
Google Kerry Katona.
nightporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 17-06-2011, 14:20
Vennegoor
Forum Member

I just hope Robbie has the courtesy to come out with a video in a Yank accent asking the world to "Leave Joss alone".

More seriously, it's very bad form for DS or any other media source to publish so much information that is essentially evidence. It could badly prejudice a trial.
Vennegoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 14:20
KidPoker
Forum Member

Things to do.

Buy milk, bread
pay bill
kids to school
Rob and kill joss stone
pick kids up.
Google Kerry Katona.
Haha.
KidPoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 14:45
.Lauren.
Forum Member

I just don't understand why you'd choose Joss Stone. I mean if you're going to rob and murder a famous person, surely you'd rob and kill someone more famous, no?
.Lauren. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 18:20
*Sparkle*
Forum Member

I just don't understand why you'd choose Joss Stone. I mean if you're going to rob and murder a famous person, surely you'd rob and kill someone more famous, no?
I'm no criminal mastermind, but I'd speculate that the point wasn't to rob and murder a famous person, but to rob and murder a rich person.

Joss Stone is a very rich young woman, despite not appearing in the tabloids or trashy magazines very often.
*Sparkle* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 19:41
Gold_Fish
Forum Member

A "more famous" person would have more security, so it wouldn't make more sense.

Like the poster above said - it was never about her fame, it was about her money. Joss has MILLIONS of pounds. They probably thought she kept a load of cash in a hidden safe behind a photo.
Gold_Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 20:02
.Lauren.
Forum Member

I'm no criminal mastermind, but I'd speculate that the point wasn't to rob and murder a famous person, but to rob and murder a rich person.

Joss Stone is a very rich young woman, despite not appearing in the tabloids or trashy magazines very often.
A "more famous" person would have more security, so it wouldn't make more sense.

Like the poster above said - it was never about her fame, it was about her money. Joss has MILLIONS of pounds. They probably thought she kept a load of cash in a hidden safe behind a photo.
Good points, didn't really think about that.
.Lauren. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 21:08
grahamzxy
Forum Member

Things to do.

Buy milk, bread
pay bill
kids to school
Rob and kill joss stone
pick kids up.
Google Kerry Katona.
Keep taking your meds please.
grahamzxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 21:10
grahamzxy
Forum Member

I just hope Robbie has the courtesy to come out with a video in a Yank accent asking the world to "Leave Joss alone".

More seriously, it's very bad form for DS or any other media source to publish so much information that is essentially evidence. It could badly prejudice a trial.
Evidence can be revealed before someone is charged otherwise it is contempt of court.
grahamzxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2011, 23:21
Tfan26
Forum Member

Poor Joss, what a horrible thing to plot.
Tfan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2011, 01:05
Vennegoor
Forum Member

Evidence can be revealed before someone is charged otherwise it is contempt of court.
The article in question stated they'd been charged and remanded.
Vennegoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2011, 01:13
rivercity_rules
Forum Member

Actually sickening reading this story.

Genuinely shocked and horrified about this, she was potentially hours from death, they should throw away the key with this pair.

I Adore Joss Stone, so much negativity thrown at her for an accent she'd had on her previous 2 albums that noone batted an eyelid at, and from then on she's been ostracised for nothing. They probably thought if they killed her, there wouldn't be such a public backlash as if they killed someone more popular.
rivercity_rules is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2011, 01:48
phil solo
Forum Member

This story is creepy, and a bit odd. If the details about very specific notes and equipment reported in the media are accurate, it does sort of suggest that the two men are 'hired hands' and there might be some Mr Big behind this whose primary intention was, in fact, to knock her off.

You can rob a safe, even a rich persons safe, without having to go to the trouble of murdering, (dismembering?) and disposing of them in body bags unless you really, really want to do them harm more than you want to take their money.

So who in Joss' life or business connections might want that? With the Tupac story rearing its head again, it is worth remembering that there are certain sections of the record industry business where some shady characters wield power and some extremely dodgy goings-on have occurred over the years.

(And I don't just mean Simon Cowell! )
phil solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2011, 02:02
rivercity_rules
Forum Member

This story is creepy, and a bit odd. If the details about very specific notes and equipment reported in the media are accurate, it does sort of suggest that the two men are 'hired hands' and there might be some Mr Big behind this whose primary intention was, in fact, to knock her off.

You can rob a safe, even a rich persons safe, without having to go to the trouble of murdering, (dismembering?) and disposing of them in body bags unless you really, really want to do them harm more than you want to take their money.

So who in Joss' life or business connections might want that? With the Tupac story rearing its head again, it is worth remembering that there are certain sections of the record industry business where some shady characters wield power and some extremely dodgy goings-on have occurred over the years.

(And I don't just mean Simon Cowell! )
She was heavily linked to stories of f'n for tracks a few years back, so as much as I adore her, I could believe she could have managed to get herself mixed up in something shady within the business.

There was the whole mess with her record label not releasing what she wanted to and her making her own homemade music video etc.
rivercity_rules is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2011, 04:23
i4u
Forum Member

Why the assumption a 'body bag' means murder?

Is it not allowed to put a live body in one of those bags?
i4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2011, 06:01
DavetheScot
Forum Member

Why the assumption a 'body bag' means murder?

Is it not allowed to put a live body in one of those bags?
You could perhaps use a body bag to kidnap someone, but in this case there seems to be other evidence that suggests they meant to murder her.
DavetheScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2011, 14:05
SillyBillyGoat
Forum Member

Joss who?? no-one is listening love
Plenty are listening, love.
SillyBillyGoat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 16:10
mazzy50
Forum Member

Looks as if they really were a couple of people who should have been on a secure ward rather than out and about. One of them isn't even in a fit state to be sentenced at the moment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22013160

I think there are real concerns about the level of support patients with severe mental illness like schizophrenia receive. I thought the whole point of having depot injections was to ensure that people got the medication they needed if they could not be trusted to take them orally

They mention in the article that one of the convicted pair deteriorated when he didn't take his medicines (there's a surprise!) and that he stopped taking his medication some time before this plot was hatched.

What I don't understand is why people are just left to stop taking their medicines and deteriorate to a stage when something bad happens like suicide, attacking complete strangers or hatching bizarre plots like this one. I realise that there are laws protecting individual freedoms, but when that results in harm, it seems as if we may have got the application of the laws wrong.
mazzy50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 16:49
occy
Forum Member

It's very lucky she wasn't around at the time. These two are dangerous.
occy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 17:04
fink
Inactive Member

I can't believe they mucked it up
fink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 17:09
Big Boy Barry
Forum Member

Both lunatics. Good riddance to them
Big Boy Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 18:40
Blondie X
Forum Member

What with this and the fire case yesterday, it does appear that more criminals appear to think Shameless is a reality tv guide of how to love your life. So many crimes lately that could have been lifted straight from the show
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 19:18
twingle
Forum Member

Didn't Joss have a stalker years ago or am I getting mixed up with another singer?

Anyway this story is beyond weird! Glad they were caught and no harm done to Joss (although I am sure she must be suffering emotionall!)
twingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 20:49
Miriam_R
Forum Member

Another strange thing I heard was that they (these guys) didn't like the Royal family and because she attended the wedding that was part of the reason why they wanted to off her! Hope that isn't true because then what a truly stupid reason to want to kill someone. The other notion that they wanted to kiddnap, rob and then murder her is obv no better either. Poor girl, what a horrible moment to have to deal with.
Miriam_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 21:01
mazzy50
Forum Member

It's very lucky she wasn't around at the time. These two are dangerous.
I think she was at her house - fortunately they messed up and were intercepted before they got there.
mazzy50 is online now   Reply With Quote