Options

The John James Appreciation Thread (Part 8)

1116117118119120122»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ucra girl wrote: »
    Mainly the Eminem.I do understand he was angry at the endless accusations but I would have given a more formal warning instead of riddles in a vid.

I actually found that video quite funny and quite clever :eek::o
  • Options
    ellemayellemay Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hollyBrown wrote: »
    I actually found that video quite funny and quite clever :eek::o

I did too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ucra girl wrote: »
    What about showing his fans that he had indeed moved on???Can we take Josie flirting with Matt and Marlon intended to hurt John?

Hi Ucra - as I've said in my post to Annemarie above, I was just answering Holly's question which was - What do you think is the worst thing John has done? - I was just trying to join in the chat but will go now as its just too defensive. I do very much appreciate John and miss his tweets and would love to hear from him again and think he is pretty damn gorgeous!!! (Do you have to hate Josie to join in - seems like she's got to be called a fame hungry **** by everyone who posts which is very sad. Josie earns her own money - legally.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xx Mojo xx wrote: »
    Hi Ucra - as I've said in my post to Annemarie above, I was just answering Holly's question which was - What do you think is the worst thing John has done? - I was just trying to join in the chat but will go now as its just too defensive. I do very much appreciate John and miss his tweets and would love to hear from him again and think he is pretty damn gorgeous!!! (Do you have to hate Josie to join in - seems like she's got to be called a fame hungry **** by everyone who posts which is very sad. Josie earns her own money - legally.)

but also somewhat distastefully, imo.

Gussie, I think Ucra meant huh? as in, "what?" H-U-H... not hun as in honey. Correct me if I'm wrong Ucra?
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member

Don,t go Mojo
    here do you want a lick of my icecream :D
    you don,t have to hate josie to join in
    we have posters here who still like josie
    we just discuss then we agree and disagree
    if you appreciate john post away
    you are most welcome
    best wishes georgyx :D
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No problem really I just wanted to add to the discussion.It is good you have said BIB because it works both ways,everything John does or says is to hurt Josie-that is also sad.The problem with earning money legally through public media/information giving is it is subject to opinion.That is what journalism is about so if it is your emloyer you have to get the feedback,good or bad about the informatoin you give and that information will define you as a person unfortunately.
    You dont have to hate Josie to join in discussion here but you cant overly defend her either as it is not her AT.You can only overly defend John.You have been posting here recently and I havent seen any problems with your posts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    but also somewhat distastefully, imo.

Gussie, I think Ucra meant huh? as in, "what?" H-U-H... not hun as in honey. Correct me if I'm wrong Ucra?

THANK YOU!! Moggy that is what I meant and I dont know where the problem came from unless there is an underlying issue which I am NOT prepared to beg for,not me psl lol

How can I call someone honey when I dont know them,they are not JJAT members it is offensive where I come from to do that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ucra
    I think he deliberately chose the Eminem video cos they had discussed it in the house and he believed she would understand the significance, he did edit it to remove some of the worst bits.
    It was probably wasted on someone who had the nerve to tell him off for mentioning her once whilst shouting his name from the rooftops to every mag that would pay

Oo I didnt know that,then very clever of him;)
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 71,147
    Administrator
    This thread is continued here: The John James Appreciation Thread (Part 9)
This discussion has been closed.