Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 55)

SupportSupport Posts: 71,105
Administrator
Oh is lee ever going to leave i really cant stand him :cry:
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1515450

Comments

• Options
      Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
      Forum Member
      Ooh new thread! :D
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      new thread :D wasn't expecting that so soon.
    • Options
      LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      And what better image to start a new thread on than Ste, the exotic dancer:
      BIB haa imagine BB's face Maybe Cheryl and Warren have hired him whilst BB is behind bars, talk about salt in the wound, "he's doing What in My Club?!?"

It might just promo pics as you say, can't think what else but HOs are full of surprises, worryingly!

Maybe he's working with Tony again, trying to be manly cooks but camping it up. :cool:
    • Options
      cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
      Forum Member
      New thread! But yeah, I love the idea of Ste as a stripper actually. Not really, but yeah, in my head. Mental. :)
    • Options
      winsomeladywinsomelady Posts: 1,324
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

Maybe he's working with Tony again, trying to be manly cooks but camping it up. :cool:

i was just on fb and saw on the hollyoaks page that bimbo the magical clown was larking around on set maybe that has something to do with it :confused:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      New thread! But yeah, I love the idea of Ste as a stripper actually. Not really, but yeah, in my head. Mental. :)

He could shake his tassles at Brendunn.
      i was just on fb and saw on the hollyoaks page that bimbo the magical clown was larking around on set maybe that has something to do with it :confused:

Oh sweet Christ.... the what?

If Ste becomes a children's entertainer, Imma kill myself now.
    • Options
      Forum Member

WTF?! Bimbo the ...? :eek:
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,979
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

Is there meant to be a new premises on HO soon?

And yay to the new thread and exotic dancers!! :D;)
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      someone on the main thread has just said that Sinead and Jason are more complex than Ste and Brendan. There is nothing complex about the Sinead/Bart/Jason triangle. Bart fancied Jasmine, but not Jason. Then he fancied Sinead who seems to want to rebel against Dianne as much as she can so she ran away with Bart. I can see how Bart has conflicting feelings about fancying Jason but it is not complex, it's easy to see why Sinead and Jason don't get on :confused:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

WTF?! Bimbo the ...? :eek:

I swear to god there is even a picture of the clown its horrible but then i hate clowns anyway :cry:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      fredcat wrote: »
      someone on the main thread has just said that Sinead and Jason are more complex than Ste and Brendan. There is nothing complex about the Sinead/Bart/Jason triangle. Bart fancied Jasmine, but not Jason. Then he fancied Sinead who seems to want to rebel against Dianne as much as she can so she ran away with Bart. I can see how Bart has conflicting feelings about fancying Jason but it is not complex, it's easy to see why Sinead and Jason don't get on :confused:

Oh yes, and it's always nice to be judged too. We're being pandered to, apparently.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

I'm not sure tassles are Brendan's thing?
      Besides they were ruined by a certain person posting a certain picture, ruined!! ;):p

A masculine camp children's entertainer in leather and a hard hat??? :eek: He'll be joining BB in jail :D
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Besides they were ruined by a certain person posting a certain picture, ruined!! ;):p

A masculine camp children's entertainer in leather and a hard hat??? :eek: He'll be joining BB in jail :D

oh god i am crying with laughter at this could you imagine the look on BB face when ste tells him exactly why he has ended up in jail along with him :D
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

Ste could make them work. They'd cheer up his sad nipples.

Aw, they could share a cell. :cool:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      oh god i am crying with laughter at this could you imagine the look on BB face when ste tells him exactly why he has ended up in jail along with him :D

Then Brendan would cuddle him to make him feel better. Then they would get locked away in the cell together for 22 hours of make up sexytimes. Ste would keep the clowns shoes on. :cool:
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,755
      Forum Member
      hello:)

Oh yes, and it's always nice to be judged too. We're being pandered to, apparently.

well apparentely we support any kind of gay relationship:rolleyes:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

It would be hilarious!! :D As Ste trys to explain that he needed the money for his kids :cool:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Then Brendan would cuddle him to make him feel better. Then they would get locked away in the cell together for 22 hours of make up sexytimes. Ste would keep the clowns shoes on. :cool:

BIB: Oh God, what a horrific image. :eek:
      guadalupe wrote: »
      well apparentely we support any kind of gay relationship:rolleyes:

:yawn:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

Oh yes cuddling would be good but i aint so sure about the clown shoes though :D
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      It would be hilarious!! :D As Ste trys to explain that he needed the money for his kids :cool:

Yeah because brendan couldnt give him any more money to help him support the kids because he will be bankrupt because of all the money he keeps giving to declan :D
    • Options
      Forum Member
      BIB: Oh God, what a horrific image. :eek:

:yawn:

I cannot believe I have gone too far ... even for you. ;)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Odd question, are we supposed to know Bimbo the f***ing clown?
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
      Forum Member
      Oh someone just said that Ste and Brendan remind them of Little Mo and Trevor from EE.

I mean really.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Yeah because brendan couldnt give him any more money to help him support the kids because he will be bankrupt because of all the money he keeps giving to declan :D

I know, spoilt brat!!
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Odd question, are we supposed to know Bimbo the f***ing clown?

I am not sure if it was just for them to ask the question who the biggest clown in hollyoaks is :rolleyes:
    This discussion has been closed.