Options

People who refuse to urinate in urinals

Comments

• Options
    PictoPicto Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some like to watch a fella urinate.

When i was in a club in my younger days i was peeing at the urinal, looking down concentrating on getting the cigarette butt to the end of the trough, then i looked up and there was a women stood at the side of me watching me. It was very discombobulating.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,177
    Forum Member
    I'd love to be a bloke when it comes to using public toilets. I hate all the hassle of queueing for a cubical, going in, hoping there is toilet paper there, wiping the drops of other people's urine off the seat :eek:, hoping the door will actually lock and you won't have someone try to open it half way through you weeing, having to pass toilet paper under the cubicals to friends etc. It's such a hassle compared to getting you todger out and weeing in a urinal. I wouldn't care if random guys looked at my willy either, I wee in front of my friends sometimes in nightclub toilets and festivals sometimes and use communal changing rooms at the gym so I'm not really bothered if people of the same sex want to perve on me :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Lists of reasons

1) Splashback dislike
    2) Some are too high - or too high for your willy length
    3) Awkward trousers (eg no zips)
    4) Need to wipe afterwards - eg enlarged uretha - quite common
    5) Want to wipe bum due to farting and recently having runs
    6) Shyness
    7) Don't want to terrify other users with enormous willy
    8) Owner of small willy

There are 8 to go on with!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like using urinals and try to avoid them as much as I can.

Last year I went to a football match, and desperately needed a wee, so along I went to the toilets (which were very small, and had very little room to move about)

Anyway I tried and tried to urinate, but just couldn't, mostly because there were loads waiting to go behind me, and also because the toilets were so cramped, so I gave up and held it for the rest of the game

I've never had problems urinating apart from at that ground, where the toilets were unbelievable small and cramped.

It was Kettering Towns old ground, rockingham road (or rockinghorse road as I like to call it)
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    But most commonly, people refuse to use urinals because they have been told to be embarrassed of their privates.
    Garbage.
  • Options
    Monster101Monster101 Posts: 2,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wont use a urinal if they are ''busy'', this is simply because i cant wee under pressure! if theres too many people around, no matter how much i need to go, the wee wont come out. its really annoying actually :mad:
    otherwise im fine with urinals and couldnt give a hoot who see's my willy. got nothing to hide :cool:
    though im guessing usually guys who run for the cubicle have a small willy. its the same in gym changing rooms when you get those guys who clamber about falling over themselves with a towel just to hide there crown jewels, its widely believed these types of guys have cocktail sausages.
    also in some public toilets there is the issue with guys 'cruising', i have been flashed at on many occasions by 'cruisers'. :p:eek:
  • Options
    SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing to do with small penis here I have a HUGE one *pokes out tongue*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 288
    Forum Member
    I know a few guys who have piercings so they have to use the loo otherwise it will drip.

I don't get why some people have a problem with people who don't want to piss infront of other people.
  • Options
    Dave StentDave Stent Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't use public urinals because my willy is so long it usually touches the urinal cake which is very uncomfortable. I do use urinals when I need a shit though as I hate the idea of sharing a toilet seat with the buttocks of strangers.
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Urinal etiquette for you willy shy people.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/urinal
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    Urinal etiquette for you willy shy people.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/urinal

:D That was fun (short, but fun). I got them all right except the last one, didnt expect it to be that answer
  • Options
    Bobby RalgexBobby Ralgex Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like to stand with my back to the urinal and try to 'throw a golden rope' over my shoulder into it. It never works and I'm always covered in piss - it's brilliant.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like to stand with my back to the urinal and try to 'throw a golden rope' over my shoulder into it. It never works and I'm always covered in piss - it's brilliant.
    why not stand behind someone and attempt the same trick over their shoulder? that way you get to perfect your aim... you're making excellent use of an often limited resource and you don't have to walk around smelling of piss all day. If you need the smell them just dab a little bhind your ears.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lists of reasons

1) Splashback dislike

I agree, if you are in a pub or club and they have the "trough" like urinal, then I will use a cubical, as I don't want to be splashed by some one else's p**s. There is a certain breed of white trainer, shell suit wearing cave man who thinks they are marking their territory. The same kind of bloke who picks their noses and wipes it on toilet doors and walls.
  • Options
    dudiusdudius Posts: 469
    Forum Member
    Ænima wrote: »
    They don't make women squat in front of each other to take a piss, I don't see why it should be any different for men if they don't choose to.

^^THIS^^

I remember, some time ago, that female visitors to a theatre (I think) were complaining that the women's toilets were "sexist", as not as many could fit in at one time, unlike the mens. They demanded more cubicles in the ladies.

Surely, in the interest of "equality", they should have designed a large hole for the girls to all squat around at the same time? :confused::cool::D:confused:

Or, as would be my prefered (and more practical) solution, just do away with urinals altogether, and both sexes get to have cosy, private cubicles.
  • Options
    AndrueAndrue Posts: 23,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nate91 wrote: »
    I know a few guys who have piercings so they have to use the loo otherwise it will drip.
    Well that's a lot more information than I needed :eek:
  • Options
    Invent MeridianInvent Meridian Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I tend to not use urinals because my 'coke', as I call it, is very sensitive. Therefore I have to use a water closet in case it decides to have 'giant coke syndrome'. I have the same trouble driving my car, the bumps in the road and the vibrations easily start it off.
  • Options
    Bobby RalgexBobby Ralgex Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    why not stand behind someone and attempt the same trick over their shoulder? that way you get to perfect your aim... you're making excellent use of an often limited resource and you don't have to walk around smelling of piss all day. If you need the smell them just dab a little bhind your ears.

I shall follow your advice immediately, sir!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I shall follow your advice immediately, sir!
    good man! you know it makes sense...
  • Options
    dean wellsdean wells Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Urinals are disgusting i mean who wants to stand there and wee together,blokes just pissing next to each other its gay :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    "Here I sit
    Broken hearted
    Came to pooh
    And only farted"
  • Options
    ModernPrimateModernPrimate Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    dudius wrote: »
    Surely, in the interest of "equality", they should have designed a large hole for the girls to all squat around at the same time? :confused::cool::D:confused:.

How disgusting... :eek:

and yet, oddly arousing... :D

...but mostly disgusting... :eek:
  • Options
    SproggSprogg Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do because I can't trust myself not to look :p
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you ever noticed this phenomenon, men who go into a public toilet with unoccupied urinals galore yet prefer to unleash their bladder in a cubicle?

I think this behaviour is both selfish and detrimental. They are blocking those who really need to use the toilets, and others will suspect they have something embarrassing to hide. So whenever a guy runs into a cubicle just for a pee, I give him a look of disdain and pity :sleep:

What's your take on this?

I don't really care.

Also, how do you know he's just gone for a pee ? Do you hang around waiting for him to come out & then give him a look of disdain and pity, or what ? I don't get how you could possibly know otherwise. Unless the cubicle door is clear glass :eek:
  • Options
    MrQuikeMrQuike Posts: 18,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Urinals are a piss poor solution - unless you have short legs your trousers get dampened.