Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

EastEnders 2/3/2012 - Janine, Will you join me in HolymatriMoony?

View Poll Results: Janine Butcher or Janine Moon?
Janine Butcher? 41 58.57%
Janie Moon 14 20.00%
Janine Butcher-Moon? 15 21.43%
Voters: 70. You can't vote on this poll right now - are you signed in?

Old 03-03-2012, 18:42
doormouse1
Forum Member

well they've given me a warning............

I'll pencil you in, I take that is Phil's return episode

Perhaps a representative from the Mods would like to reply with an explanation of why trying to organise the episode threads into a rota deserves a warning ?

I seem to recall that when there WASN'T any rota, we had a situation with two or even three episode threads being created by different people, which then had to be amalgamated, often with bad feeling involved.

Why is ANYONE petty minded enough to feel a need to report someoner for offering a service to the forum and organise this sensibly ? They should feel ashamed ....

Myself, I think the mods should apologise for issuing any sort of warning at all, and in fact THANK dullagj2 for all his/her hard work here.
doormouse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 03-03-2012, 19:26
dullagj2
Forum Member

Myself, I think the mods should apologise for issuing any sort of warning at all, and in fact THANK dullagj2 for all his/her hard work here.
thanks doormouse I appreciate it, here's what they said

Originally Posted by DS Forum Support
Hi,

This message is in regards to: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showt...9#post56892519

A reminder:

Originally Posted by DS Forum Support
While we appreciate your enthusiasm and the time you spend creating threads, please be aware that nobody owns exclusive rights to creating episode discussion threads. Duplicates will be merged as usual.

It's also worth brushing up on the Community Guidelines, which you can find here:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/announcement.php?f=249
Regards,
DS Forum Support
dullagj2 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 20:28
doormouse1
Forum Member

So the Mods would rather that chaos reigns, and give themselves the job of merging the threads ?

It's sad that someone who can't see how useful it is to have someone who CARES enough to take the time to sort out a rota, has to go whining to the Mods. Childish and ungrateful IMO.
doormouse1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 20:48
thejoyof_pat
Forum Member

It's probably someone who has never done a thread or even plans to do one.
thejoyof_pat is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 21:23
J-B
Forum Member

It's not about the money. He wants to be in control and for her to be dependent on him
I don't think it's that. I think he was just shocked that she didn't trust him. But then that ambiguous ending was obviously to leave the viewers guessing. If I'm wrong and Michael is taking Janine for a ride, I don't want to see Janine penniless before/after her 6 month break. We've had years of scheming Janine where every story has been about trying to get money. For now, at least, there is far more scope for the character as a rich woman.
J-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 21:26
monalisa62003
Inactive Member

I don't think it's that. I think he was just shocked that she didn't trust him. But then that ambiguous ending was obviously to leave the viewers guessing. If I'm wrong and Michael is taking Janine for a ride, I don't want to see Janine penniless before/after her 6 month break. We've had years of scheming Janine where every story has been about trying to get money. For now, at least, there is far more scope for the character as a rich woman.
its not just that scene. its the way he's been since the start. they only knew each other for 3 months before he told her he loved her and that was after she spoke about frank not loving her. he wants her to believe he loves her and that she needs him. he even said it himself that she needed him. in the pub she spoke about how scared she is of being alone. he didnt even trust her to bring up the baby properly
monalisa62003 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 19:30
Dan-Bevis
Forum Member

Maybe his face was just upset at the fact she mentioned the pre-nup after he went on about destiny and that they were meant to be. He wants it to be about love and trust. At least I hope so! Their relationship is brilliant I don't want the simple money storyline to ruin it!!
Just caught up on this today - totally agreed [I think Janine does love him, but at the same times loves the fact that the guy will do pretty much anything for her as well!].

Loved the setting and camera work in that scene - it fit them both [the London Eye will always be Dot and Jim's place too].

The Cora/Lauren/Tanya scene was coolio too.
Dan-Bevis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:07
Lion_60
Forum Member

Great idea from Michael. Really. The whole thing was very nice.

And scenes with Cora or Denise and Zaineb are everytime good.
Lion_60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:39
IanMandy
Forum Member

It was a good episode, can't wait till tonights!
IanMandy is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 13:04
Sez_babe
Forum Member

The aftermath tonight should be interesting
Sez_babe is offline   Reply With Quote