Options

Good Wife Schedule Warning

CraigCraig Posts: 2,248
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just a warning for those, like me that have been recording The Good Wife early Friday morning on More 4 / +1.

It's now no longer in the schedule at that time, and no replacement has appeared in the Sky planner.

So, reset those links.

Next episode now either:

22/3 at 21:00
or
27/3 at 23:05

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    same with the big C, more 4 being ***** for no reason.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    I'd just noticed it didn't appear on the planner and presumed they were having a week's break so thanks for that. Trouble is Thursday usually clashes with things which is why I tape the one in the early hours and this week the Senna documentary is on as well.

Let's hope they change their mind for future weeks - it's not as though they're packed with must-see shows!
  • Options
    clairekbclairekb Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    The repeat has moved to 11pm on Tuesday nights. I also record this episode.
  • Options
    georgeshairgeorgeshair Posts: 1,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the warning. We hadn't noticed.
  • Options
    carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,726
    Forum Member
    Craig wrote: »
    Just a warning for those, like me that have been recording The Good Wife early Friday morning on More 4 / +1.

It's now no longer in the schedule at that time, and no replacement has appeared in the Sky planner.

So, reset those links.

Next episode now either:

22/3 at 21:00
    or
    27/3 at 23:05

Why doesn't your existing Series Link pick up the change in time/day? :confused: Surely that's a basic function of a DVR? It certainly has been on Tivo for the last 12 years!
  • Options
    CraigCraig Posts: 2,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why doesn't your existing Series Link pick up the change in time/day? :confused: Surely that's a basic function of a DVR? It certainly has been on Tivo for the last 12 years!

Why not indeed? l don't know about the Tivo, but series link data on Sky + are controlled by the channels.

Let's hope that this kind of basic function will be implemented later this year when the EPG is updated.

It certainly would be a welcome feature.
  • Options
    NonamooseNonamoose Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up Craig. I didn't even notice it wasn't on so if I hadn't read this thread, I would have missed it.