Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Delay For BE/o2 Fibre Plans

Old 17-04-2012, 14:14
wod1
Forum Member

I'm prefectly happy staying with Be even if they wont have a fttc product out for a while, connection speeds etc are all fine for me, so theres no need for me to jump ship.

I'd rather not go back to BT after the hassle i had with them.
wod1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 17-04-2012, 20:44
Ray266
Forum Member

I have just checked out when Infinity will be on our exchange & it will be in five months time, So I'm thinking of going from o2 they are a bit late getting it sorted out.
Ray266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 20:57
BKM
Forum Member

I'm prefectly happy staying with Be even if they wont have a fttc product out for a while, connection speeds etc are all fine for me, so theres no need for me to jump ship
What caused me to jump ship - even before the FTTC disaster - was that Sky supplied an identically good service to Be at far less cost!
BKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2012, 23:42
Grouty
Forum Member

I'm prefectly happy staying with Be even if they wont have a fttc product out for a while, connection speeds etc are all fine for me, so theres no need for me to jump ship.

I'd rather not go back to BT after the hassle i had with them.
Im perfectly happy with O2, only get 6.5mb here, but for an extra 1.50 a week, i can get 37mb instead, on Sky
Grouty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 00:22
The Lord Lucan
Forum Member

This delay can only be Telefonicas fault. The only reason it could be is lack of cash.

What caused me to jump ship - even before the FTTC disaster - was that Sky supplied an identically good service to Be at far less cost!
This is rare as Sky are normally slower due to the profiles and gaming mode they offer.
The Lord Lucan is offline   Reply With Quote