Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Min is Missing

Old 01-05-2012, 15:53
girlconer
Forum Member

Kittens can be wanderers - that's how they learn about their territory, and sometimes it takes more than one night! Since she's come back on her own, she should be OK, but current thinking is that cats probably shouldn't be allowed out at night anyway. Get into the habit of giving her a really nice meal at around 9-10 p.m., so she knows she's got a treat coming, and then lock her in for the night. That way, she gets a bit of the fun of darkness but you can go to bed knowing she's safe.
She came back after i spend 15 min calling her, it was strange listing to her bell getting closer and closer, she was a bit scared when she jumped into the gardern and didnt releax until she saw me.... i think she got a bit lost, all the houses look the same round here, but i am not complaining if it was my rather loud southern accent that bought her back,,, i live in the north now
girlconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 01-05-2012, 16:00
pugamo
Forum Member

is she joining min in grounded land
Lol no she's an outside cat mostly, so she just got a big feed and a cuddle. She's sitting outside my window looking in at me imploringly
pugamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 16:03
girlconer
Forum Member

Lol no she's an outside cat mostly, so she just got a big feed and a cuddle. She's sitting outside my window looking in at me imploringly
Min is still recovering for her mad day and night...asleep on the sofa looking at me with her front paw on my lap...transaltion human i am resting move and i claw your leg to death....pur pur
girlconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 16:25
FCUK
Forum Member

Im soooooo happy to hear she is back.
FCUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 12:56
sallygill1961
Forum Member

Is min going to be an outdoor cat or indoor I am glad she is home x
sallygill1961 is offline   Reply With Quote