Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Simon Cowell and Dannii Minogue have been bonking

Old 29-04-2012, 23:59
Braintree
Forum Member

Sorry if this has been said but surely the reason so many of us think Simon is in the gays is because of that shocking Max Clifford documentary by Louis Theroux, that shows Max orchestrating a photo opportunity with someone, who clearly isn't shagging Cowell. Why would Cowell and Clifford do this if he is such a ladies man who can get any "trashy" bird he wants.
Braintree is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 08-05-2012, 04:52
DorisMorris
Forum Member

Marvellous. http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2012...?newsfeed=true
"I love chicks, me," Cowell yelled. "Especially airheads with really big tits like Dannii Minogue. I've no idea why everyone thinks I'm gay."
DorisMorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2012, 00:46
DorisMorris
Forum Member

New Statesman review: Sweet Revenge: the Intimate Life of Simon Cowell by Tom Bower
'...Cowell visited his new multimillion-dollar, 15,000-square-foot home on North Palm Drive, Los Angeles. “Everything, he declared, was ‘great’, except the grass in the garden. ‘It’s too smooth, like for bowling.’ He ordered it to be ripped out and replaced with normal grass.” The world’s greatest music mogul is a spoiled child....
Hope it was worth the cash Mr B...
Old 23-05-2012, 02:45
Archangel
Forum Member

I bet a number of you stating as fact that Dannii kept quiet to get her job back are feeling a little pathetic now? If not then shame on you... Get off your misogynistic high-horses and admit that you were totally wrong.
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2012, 13:03
HenryBane
Inactive Member

I bet a number of you stating as fact that Dannii kept quiet to get her job back are feeling a little pathetic now? If not then shame on you... Get off your misogynistic high-horses and admit that you were totally wrong.
Didn't she ask for £5 million?
HenryBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2012, 19:37
downtonfan
Forum Member

Her son is settled. Shame on all the Dannii fanatics who can't see that their idol has bigger priorities.
downtonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2012, 21:24
PJ1893
Forum Member

"I love chicks, me," Cowell yelled. "Especially airheads with really big tits like Dannii Minogue. I've no idea why everyone thinks I'm gay."
btw: What is a Guardian digested read? Are some of those quotes actually direct from the book?! Or is it like a spoof?
PJ1893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2012, 02:32
Archangel
Forum Member

Didn't she ask for £5 million?
No. That was just Syco and ITV trying to save face because she turned them down. She'd already stated weeks before on live TV and a magazine article that she wasn't going back to the show because of her son, but nobody listened (myself included).
Archangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:21
PJ1893
Forum Member

I had to laugh at this article this morning. It goes on and on about Mezhgan writing her own 'tell all' book about Simon

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...ussainy-859627

...then right at the end of the article:

Last night her spokeswoman said that Mezhgan has no plans to write a book at the moment
erm... LOL
Old 02-06-2012, 14:25
DorisMorris
Forum Member

btw: What is a Guardian digested read? Are some of those quotes actually direct from the book?! Or is it like a spoof?
The spoof quotes aren't far off, are they? I think the column is so-called because the underlying intention is to save us £xx/time by providing a condensed [digested] version of the book's contents. As well as taking the you know what
Old 02-06-2012, 14:39
DorisMorris
Forum Member

I had to laugh at this article this morning. It goes on and on about Mezhgan writing her own 'tell all' book about Simon

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrit...ussainy-859627

...then right at the end of the article:
Last night her spokeswoman said that Mezhgan has no plans to write a book at the moment

erm... LOL
Guess the Mirror was desperate to fill those pages with something other than the Jubilee . Even assuming that Mezhgan did wish to 'write' her story, I'm sure that [a] it's v. unlikely that she got her redundancy payment from SC without signing a confidentiality agreement, and [b] If a book did appear it would be choreographed in the manner of Tom Bowyer's.
Old 09-09-2012, 20:42
PJ1893
Forum Member

Oh no... an updated version of the book's coming out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...e-Delaney.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ng-demons.html
Old 09-09-2012, 20:54
i4u
Forum Member

Wot no mention of Jasmine Lennard ?

I found the whole 'bonking' Danny Minogue saga rather odd, doesn't Simon normally brush those sort of questions aside...did he tell Danni he was going public?

From Cheyrl Coles interview with Ross on Saturday....it's clear some celebs don't want to bad mouth Simon publicly and he seems to have had 'set up' romances with various lapdancers...could one of his chums have been rewarded for allowing him to use them as a shield?

Has Tom Bower, author of the book, gone native?
i4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 21:18
PJ1893
Forum Member

what's odd is that apparently they had a seven year fling... yet they only saw each other a handful of times