Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Online Pet Store

Old 05-05-2012, 19:16
FCUK
Forum Member

I've always shopped at Petsathome for food, collars, litter and so forth for my cats. But then i came across the online pet store called Pet-Supermarket. They seem like a genuine company and sell everything but at a cheaper cost. I've started buying James Well Beloved for my cats but my local Petsathome store only sell 2 flavours and i saw on this site that there is 4 flavours...all of which Pet-Supermarket sell and it's cheaper.

Has anyone dealt with this company before? The only thing is that delivery can be longer then most companies. What was your experience with them? I've just placed an order for some food and i brought drontal worming tablets for my cats. Im guessing i'll get everything at the same time, but it's possible to get them on different days. I dont mind waiting if it's gonna take 7 days, thats fine...i mean it's free and i'm in no serious rush.

Can you let me know of your experience with them???
FCUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 05-05-2012, 19:38
jjesso123
Forum Member

8.7 on TP never used them before myself. Does look very good though will probably use in them in the future.

http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/w...ermarket.co.uk
jjesso123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 21:21
sharon7
Forum Member

Zooplus is very popular on petforum.com website
sharon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:35
chrisjm
Forum Member

used them once, they were fine if a little slow compared to arkpetsonline who i tend to use more.
chrisjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 15:50
Justabloke
Forum Member

I use them about once a month to buy my cat food. They're ok, reasonably priced a bit slow for delivery, even when you pay rather than use "supersave" and their web site can be a tortuous experience but they are rock solid reliable once you get used to these things.
Justabloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 16:19
Josephine_1
Forum Member

Slow site
Josephine_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 16:55
FCUK
Forum Member

Should i be worried?
Old 11-05-2012, 23:13
missyalicia
Forum Member

I've used them a few times and had great service.
missyalicia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 18:30
FCUK
Forum Member

I ordered some items this past Tuesday, and i've got an email at 00.23am this morning to say half my items had been dispatched after i ordered them about 4days ago...gosh it is slow. My mother orderder some over the bank holiday weekend, 5th and we've yet to recieve anything. As it was weekend and bank holiday, it wasn't processed until the 8th and all items have been sent some on the 10th and the rest yesterday, 11th.

Many said they were very slow but i didn't expect this slow. And when i try calling it takes roughly 4/5 calls to finally get through, previous times the phone line keeps going dead as if they are putting it down......