Options

Big Brother Hotness Ranking 2012

1242526272830»

Comments

• Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 116,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A quality final 2 in the women's at least.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shilpa is very higly marked, I'm surprised :eek:

I'd say she's a beautiful woman but I wouldn't have put her in the top 10, top 30 for sure though.
    But Shilpa has been finishing high in polls for years, so I'm a bit surprised that it's surprising she finished high in this one. :p:)

And she looks pretty hot in those pics, it seems to me, and like someone a lot of people would think looked hot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CLL Dodge wrote: »
    Well just an Danielle is lowly marked, Shilpa is highly marked. Jade & Jo were never going to feature highly anyway but Danielle is fairly "hot" but looked on less favourably for being on the wrong side of a house divide.

Similar argument as we had with those saying Louise was "lowly" marked (though she finished 11th which is pretty damn good). I ranked Louise above Shilpa though below the rest of the top 10 (same mark as I gave Sara).

Danielle finished at 43 with an average score of 6.29, which isn't all that bad.

BTW, seeing Katya's finish in the same post, and reminding myself of what she looked like, makes me feel I should give her at least an 8 next time.
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So far the top 4 has gone as I predicted a couple of pages back. Therefore I think that Imogen will hang on to her crown, but Georgia will push her close. Personally, although I had both in my top 10 I rate Georgia above Imogen, who in BB7 had a 'pretty girl next door ' appeal, whereas I thought Georgia was knockout gorgeous. She even surpassed Louise for me until I saw her without the make-up and false lashes. As I rated both girls above 9, they were the only ones I can recall awarding the coveted 10 points to.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,117
    Forum Member
    Dale vs Stuart again, well Stuart came out best in their head-to-head eviction, so I wonder who'll win in the looks department. I suspect that Dale is more suited to a younger eye, whereas Stuart has a certain extra maturity in his look, imo.

Georgia vs Imogen is interesting. Whereas Imogen has quite subtle pretty features, I think Georgia is more alienesque, with the bug eyes and big lips.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Georgia and Imogen is predictable enough as a top two. Georgia's perhaps 'hotter', but I think Imogen's more classically beautiful (or she used to be before she started messing about with her face).

But Dale and Stu? Don't get it at all; really, really, don't get it at all.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I get Dale and he should take the #1 by far, but I don't fully get Stuart. Yes maybe a Top 10, but not a Top 2.
    Great female F2 though. Come on Georgia.
  • Options
    k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    The time that you have all been waiting for has come. Just who are the hottest Big Brother housemates according to you, the voters? Before I begin however I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has contributed to the ranking in some way or another, be it by casting a vote in the poll or commenting on this forum discussion, as much as this has been my work putting this together we would have had a ranking order without your contribution.

And speaking of that ranking order it is time to reveal the runners up in this ranking and, by process, reveal the winner of the BBUK hotness ranking 2012.
    The runners up for both the males and females are...

Dalebb.jpg
    1933411855-dale-howard-eviction-outfit.jpg
    2) Dale Howard (7.65)
    Big Brother 9

2011: 1st (7.45)

imogen.jpg
    1182i6x.jpg
    2) Imogen Thomas (8.2)
    Big Brother 7

2011: 1st (8.17)

Which means of course we now have our winners, and I find it quite surprising that for all of the larger then life personalities that have graced this show that the winners of both polls were rather bland in terms of their personalities, one being a mid-series boot who practically fell on his own sword whilst the other was an early series boot, it goes to show however how striking these two were in terms of their looks however that they have still been able to suceed in this poll. And in my eyes both have been very deserving winners.

Ladies and gentlemen, your hottest Big Brother male:
    bbstuart.jpg
    5458936118_68e4ddb435.jpg
    1) Stuart Pilkington (7.75)
    Big Brother 9

2011: 8th (6.96)

georgia-salpa-profile.jpg
    Georgia-Salpa-Fhm-100-Sexiest-women-in-the-World+(1).jpg
    1) Georgia Salpa (8.39)
    Celebrity Big Brother 9

2011: NEW ENTRY
  • Options
    peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    Fair play k0213818
    Good bit of fun that poll. Hopefully nobody takes the end result too seriously

Georgia is gorgeous. truly gorgeous
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,117
    Forum Member
    All 4 were worthy winners.
    Although it felt strange cheering on Dale/Stuart when I wouldn't usually, especially since they were both so sour at Rachel winning their series. lol

During CBB9 I actually found Natasha the best-looking, even though I didn't want to. But I do normally like the quirky-looking ones, and Georgia's eyes are something else. :eek:

Thanks alot for the poll, was lots of fun.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't argue with the winners :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't argue with the winners :)

Oh I don't know, she sighs fretfully. Stuart is all body and no face imo. Especially in that very odd eye make up. Georgia I have no problems with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stu truly deserved the win! :D

Georgia is gorgeous too, she wasn't in my top 10 but she is conventionally the most beautiful :)
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad Georgia beat Imogen who i dont rate at all, easily the most overated hm in this poll but Georgia certainly is up there
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Georgia was my second choice after Louise, so I am quite pleased that she won. Imogen is lovely and was in the bottom end of my top ten, so no complaints there either! As for the boys, I can see the appeal of Dale and Stu and I scored them both high. No real surprise that both did so well.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 116,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Georgia fresher in the memory (as were Faye, Maisy & Louise).
  • Options
    HelloRainHelloRain Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again, I'd replace Imogen with Saskia.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Dale and Stu are the top 2 suggests the mail HMs must be pretty uninspiring overall, but even so there must be at least 10 who should be higher than either Dale or Stu.
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    That Dale and Stu are the top 2 suggests the mail HMs must be pretty uninspiring overall, but even so there must be at least 10 who should be higher than either Dale or Stu.

Agreed, Bobby, Aaron, Tom, Stuart, Romeo, Dirk, Roberto, Ray, Irish Tom and Noirin's Daddy - there's 10 completely off the top of my head in about five seconds who are all IMO much hotter than Dale and Stu.
  • Options
    -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, Bobby, Aaron, Tom, Stuart, Romeo, Dirk, Roberto, Ray, Irish Tom and Noirin's Daddy - there's 10 completely off the top of my head in about five seconds who are all IMO much hotter than Dale and Stu.

BIB - Definitely :eek:
  • Options
    Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guyliner that won he's the one who had his ears pinned back right??