Options

'Waiting for Chryed to Get It On' - Christian & Syed (Part 258)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,954
Administrator
towers wrote: »
I really really hope that week is the start of more consistant screentime for Chryed, considering that this storyline JP mentioned on Loose Women over 6 weeks ago MUST be coming up soon.

It's still frustrating that we have many other spoilers for summer - including the arrival of AJ - but absolutely nothing for Chryed yet, though I still suspect Chryed's storyline might be linked with AJ's. If Masood and Syed start getting on like a house on fire during football week, it's time to worry.
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1667731

Comments

• Options
      Flumps96Flumps96 Posts: 9,823
      Forum Member
      ooooh new part Congratulations Towers:) and thanks mods.
    • Options
      BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Evening all
      How are we all?
      :)
    • Options
      MrsPartridgeMrsPartridge Posts: 14,000
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Congrats towers and thanks mods:)
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,837
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Thanks Mods! Congrats towers :)

Evening Buttercup :)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Sharon just said there will be 5 eps of ee next week.:D

eta Evening Buttercup:)
    • Options
      MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
      Forum Member
      Morning all :)
    • Options
      demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Flumps96 wrote: »

And I'll be able to watch... 1 of them live :rolleyes: Why couldn't it be on 5 nights this week instead? /sulk :sleep:

Oh, and is it wrong that I only watched Soapbox today in the hope that Sharon would mention Johnny is now on twitter (and needs a few more followers) :o
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

Oh, good!:)

Off to lunch xx
    • Options
      Forum Member

Morning Mads:) how are you today still smiling:D
      And I'll be able to watch... 1 of them live :rolleyes: Why couldn't it be on 5 nights this week instead? /sulk :sleep:

Oh, and is it wrong that I only watched Soapbox today in the hope that Sharon would mention Johnny is now on twitter (and needs a few more followers) :o

oh i am sorry its always the way isn't it:rolleyes: apprently it will all be mostly on Janines wedding.

and no that's proper normal chreydian thing to do.:D how many more does he need?
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

oh i am sorry its always the way isn't it:rolleyes: apprently it will all be mostly on Janines wedding.

and no that's proper normal chreydian thing to do.:D how many more does he need?
      Maybe I could persuade my mum & dad to stay on holiday for an extra 5 days. I'm sure neither of them will get fired if they're a few days late for work :sleep:

He needs 4,876 I think (maths was never my strong point :o)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Maybe I could persuade my mum & dad to stay on holiday for an extra 5 days. I'm sure neither of them will get fired if they're a few days late for work :sleep:

He needs 4,876 I think (maths was never my strong point :o)

ah i see, can't you watch it when they are around then:confused:

and gosh still quite a few then:eek:
    • Options
      elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Congrats on the OP towers :)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      ah i see, can't you watch it when they are around then:confused:

and gosh still quite a few then:eek:

I'm always at their house during EE on a Tuesday and Friday and they hate soaps. I'll be out with my mum on Wednesday night :(

Oh, wait! I'll be able to watch it live twice (Monday & Thursday). See, I told you maths was never my strong point, I can't even count to five now :o

Must be time for coffee... and some music :sleep:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      I'm always at their house during EE on a Tuesday and Friday and they hate soaps. I'll be out with my mum on Wednesday night :(

Oh, wait! I'll be able to watch it live twice (Monday & Thursday). See, I told you maths was never my strong point, I can't even count to five now :o

Must be time for coffee... and some music :sleep:

oh i see, yes i have a similar problem my hubby doesn't like ee but i always go upstairs to watch:) that's great 2 out of 5 not too bad:cool: as for the maths lol:D

awwwww yes the sooner he gets an album out the better and i am so there at a concert:D:cool:
    • Options
      Forum Member

Morning :D Of course! :D Already bored of being back home though... wish I could live in London with Chryedians!
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Morning :D Of course! :D Already bored of being back home though... wish I could live in London with Chryedians!

fab:D oooh yes great idea i think us Chryedians ought to pool some money together and buy a house or flat in london we could all use for all our get togethers:D:cool: we would then save on hotel bills.
    • Options
      elphaba7589elphaba7589 Posts: 74,162
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

Me too!! :D
      Today it's not raining.....darn weather! Also...my bag...not as waterproof as I thought....everything was waterlogged :rolleyes:
      fab:D oooh yes great idea i think us Chryedians ought to pool some money together and buy a house or flat in london we could all use for all our get togethers:D:cool: we would then save on hotel bills.

Good idea :D...I've got about £250....what will that buy us? :sleep: :D
    • Options
      Forum Member
      Today it's not raining.....darn weather! Also...my bag...not as waterproof as I thought....everything was waterlogged :rolleyes:

Good idea :D...I've got about £250....what will that buy us? :sleep: :D

well that's a start Elphie:cool: i could probably get that and perhaps a little bit more, so you never know;)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

Morning:)
    • Options
      LovelyLauraLovelyLaura Posts: 50,041
      Forum Member
      omg I love Johnny :D

/not news :sleep:

Congrats on the OP towers!
    • Options
      ardchoileardchoile Posts: 17,339
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Just watched last Friday's EE.

Wow, that was some major league bad TV. Terrible choppy scenes, woeful editing, bizarre dialogue. Derek's 'capiche' was a particular low point - what, he's in the Mafia now is he? Unbelievable.

As for Christian's dialogue being chopped off literally mid-word.... no words.

At least I don't have to watch EE again for a few eps. *breathes a sigh of relief*
    • Options
      Forum Member
      fab:D oooh yes great idea i think us Chryedians ought to pool some money together and buy a house or flat in london we could all use for all our get togethers:D:cool : we would then save on hotel bills.

Definitely! :D We could even name the house Chryedville :cool:

It's sooo typical :rolleyes: I think the sky finally ran out of water! They couldn't rain on my parade though :D

Oh no, really? :( My shoes are still wet, I'm wondering if they're ever going to dry out! Think most the stuff in my bag was okay though :)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      omg I love Johnny :D

/not news :sleep:

Congrats on the OP towers!

i didn't know that Laura:rolleyes:;) love your tweet.
    • Options
      jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Afternoon :) Congrats on new thread and Towers on OP!

You're all welcome for the Syed spots :)

The castlist for Tuesday 19th is out btw...no Chryed/Masoods. But we know Syed's in the ep on the 21st (which is the date of Janine's wedding). :)
    • Options
      jenn123jenn123 Posts: 19,578
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      It's sooo typical :rolleyes: I think the sky finally ran out of water! They couldn't rain on my parade though :D

Oh no, really? :( My shoes are still wet, I'm wondering if they're ever going to dry out! Think most the stuff in my bag was okay though :)

On my flight home last night the pilot said it had been a dry day in Northern Ireland :rolleyes:

The bottom of my bag was all wet too :sleep:
    This discussion has been closed.