Options

The gorgeous Olympians thread

Comments

• Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,974
    Forum Member
    swingaleg wrote: »
    she's not bad though ...........she's the Aussie junior champ and was 2nd at the Youth Olympics

and to be fair i think her warm up is only a few seconds......it looks like they've looped it on that clip to make it last for a couple of minutes
    I saw her last month at the World Juniors and she was like that every round and the randy Spanish cameramen were fixated on her! :D I don't mind a bit of fun but felt it was a bit OTT.
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    swingaleg wrote: »
    Michelle Jenneke

Aussie sprint hurdler............she's not only gorgeous, she wins as well.............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PmD7FhbZCg

warning lads..............have a cold drink ready before watching the clip..........:D:D
    Blatant PR stunt for the sports channel:D.
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,974
    Forum Member
    Alex Morgan and Hope Sole from the Yank football team are quite interesting I think.
    I've said elsewhere Hope Solo is a star in the US. Best goalie in the game. She was on Dancing with the Stars and you need a decent celebrity profile to get on that in the first place. Abby Wambach is the best at heading the ball and always gets goals. Alex Morgan is their new star player. Very good team.
  • Options
    CoronisCoronis Posts: 24,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tommy Ramos, gymnast. :o Hell, gymnasts usually tend to be quite easy on the eye but he made me :o:ohttps://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/428958_10150957584702921_1295615744_n.jpg

Oh and the Argentinian team, hello! Couldn't see my fav - Del Potro but his fellow countrymen are handsome/cute too. :D
  • Options
    LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    I've been disappointed in the beach volleyball girls. They look as serious and professional as the indoor lot and many of them are getting on a bit. I thought they were meant to be sexy bits of fluff because apart from that there's no reason to have the event in the Olympics. :D

Did you see the two Czech girls earlier?
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,508
    Forum Member
    Caster Semenya.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree about the Czechs , also

Jessica Ennis
    Victoria Pendleton
    Kerri Ann Payne
    Caroline Wozniaki
    Kelly Sotherton
    Natalie Coughlin (Usa Swimming)
    Melanie Adams (Australlian Pole Vault)

Also
    http://www.totalprosports.com/2011/05/22/sophie-horn-is-the-sexiest-female-in-golf-gallery/ (Sophie Horn golf). Ok golf isnt an Olympic event but it will be in 2016.
  • Options
    AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get the Ennis love.

Pendleton is a bit butch for my liking too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ambassador wrote: »
    I don't get the Ennis love.

Pendleton is a bit butch for my liking too
    How on earth is she butch?
  • Options
    TheFridgeTheFridge Posts: 4,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a pity you can't post pictures in these type of threads , makes it a waste of time without them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping she qualified this year - a favourite of mine: Emma Green Tregaro, Swedish high jumper
  • Options
    Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I should have taken note of the country, but there was a stunning black woman behind some very heavy rimmed glasses last night.

TheFridge, I find links are fine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I should have taken note of the country, but there was a stunning black woman behind some very heavy rimmed glasses last night.

TheFridge, I find links are fine.
    Dunno but was she the Ethiopian flag - bearer?- she was really pretty.
  • Options
    Anna_123Anna_123 Posts: 2,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched swimming final (x 400) Ohmygod did any one see the winner, Ryan Lochte?! Hubba Hubba :o
  • Options
    Bio MaxBio Max Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheFridge wrote: »
    Its a pity you can't post pictures in these type of threads , makes it a waste of time without them.

True...but just post a link?
  • Options
    steeleuro_wolfsteeleuro_wolf Posts: 13,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coronis wrote: »
    Tommy Ramos, gymnast. :o Hell, gymnasts usually tend to be quite easy on the eye but he made me :o:ohttps://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/428958_10150957584702921_1295615744_n.jpg

I was watching the men's gymnastics too earlier (for purely sports-related reasons you understand) and my eyes couldn't help but be drawn by Sam Mikulak.

http://malecelebbio.com/gallery/2012/06/Samuel-Mikulak-05.jpg
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,904
    Forum Member
    I was particularly fond of Johanna Ahlm from the Swedish womens handball team earlier today. Gorgeous.
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna_123 wrote: »
    Just watched swimming final (x 400) Ohmygod did any one see the winner, Ryan Lochte?! Hubba Hubba :o

Speaking here as an older woman:o, I agree:o
  • Options
    Anna_123Anna_123 Posts: 2,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    Speaking here as an older woman:o, I agree:o

Lol, googled for images of him :D:o:o
  • Options
    RepublicOfYorksRepublicOfYorks Posts: 3,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldie Sayers.

I think there's a lot to be said for a girl javelin thrower who can stay feminine. Tessa Sanderson years ago was a girly girl as well.

Sorry Fatima... :o
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anna_123 wrote: »

I do love me some Ryan Lochte.
  • Options
    ImDianeSimmondsImDianeSimmonds Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm being totally patriotic and going for Mark Hunter, the rower.

Very, very, very nice;)
  • Options
    ScarletStarletScarletStarlet Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I do love me some Ryan Lochte.

I'm a new recruit to this club!
  • Options
    TiggywinkTiggywink Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hogs Head wrote: »
    The GB gymnasts are pretty stunning. Those arms! :eek:

Actually I was just thinking that about a couple of the German men gymnasts...
  • Options
    OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a tennis player carrying a flag last night for one country who is pretty. Can't remember which country though. He's playing Murray either today or tomorrow.

ETA: I've done my research - Stanislas Wawrinka

He won gold in Beijing 2008 in the doubles partnering his mate Federer... They did a man-hug lying on the ground together as i remember :o