Options

Sharon deserves to be back in the Vic...

Comments

• Options
    RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DESERVE or not, I think Sharon should get the Vic. Sharon is the only character on the square with history of the Vic, and that will get her interacting with a lot of the square even more.

Sharon is fine in the club, but I don't like Kat and Alfie running the Vic. I wouldn't want Alfie and Roxy running the place either. I don't think Kim would really work either, she is more club material imo.

I think Sharon is the only character on the square that is Vic material imo. I don't see any of the others would work or would run the Vic.
  • Options
    RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would Sharon want the Vic? There was that small matter of her dad's decomposing corpse being pickaxed out of the cellar on her wedding day after all.

Maybe not, but that was 7 years ago now. Also, the old Vic is burnt down now. Just my opinion.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would Sharon want the Vic? There was that small matter of her dad's decomposing corpse being pickaxed out of the cellar on her wedding day after all.

Sharon did state to Den last time that when she got it [The Vic] back it meant nothing, so I would be interested to see her reasons for changing her mind. However I believe it will relate to Sharon [as letitia stated] feeling like a lost soul. The Vic is the one constant in her life, at least it has been, and will probably make her feel like she belongs after so much wandering.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://eastendersunleashed.blogspot.ie/

i can see this getting out of control now... well thats all im saying on the matter:p

omg cant believe what she said about you, cats and mona what a horrible person
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,005
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    omg cant believe what she said about you, cats and mona what a horrible person

Now I am inspired to learn how to make a blog, but after I contact google and the us embassy and whoever else I can think of!
  • Options
    Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://eastendersunleashed.blogspot.ie/

i can see this getting out of control now... well thats all im saying on the matter:p
    Wow, this individual has ISSUES :eek:
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,507
    Forum Member
    Wow, this individual has ISSUES :eek:

She makes some really good points about ee though.
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    She makes some really good points about ee though.

so do alot of us but we generally dont make blogs and insult people for there opinions
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am Vaslav37 and I am reporting the person who created this blog to the moderator...
  • Options
    Check it outCheck it out Posts: 1,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, who is she to call people "dumbasses" though? Is that because she holds a different opinion? It is sad that she feels the need to be so nasty against certain members (some stuff is true though) and attack their opinions and views. She has been chucked from the two main Soap forums and it is clear by reading that blog why.
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 57,013
    Forum Member
    Seriously, who is she to call people "dumbasses" though? Is that because she holds a different opinion? It is sad that she feels the need to be so nasty against certain members (some stuff is true though) and attack their opinions and views. She has been chucked from the two main Soap forums and it is clear by reading that blog why.

she makes up the script aswell i just read.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    she makes up the script aswell i just read.

What script?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What script?

she said phil told shirley he wouldnt have took drugs had sharon been around
  • Options
    Forum Member

i don't mind if she disagreed with me but her point made no sense as i asked a question yet she called it presumption shes clearly not that smart
  • Options
    Forum Member
    she said phil told shirley he wouldnt have took drugs had sharon been around

:eek: However will we recover from her saying that! It's the worst thing she's ever said. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :eek: However will we recover from her saying that! It's the worst thing she's ever said. :p

it proves my point though that she makes stuff up to suit her own argument. its not the first time she did it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i don't mind if she disagreed with me but her point made no sense as i asked a question yet she called it presumption shes clearly not that smart

Of course. I love people disagreeing with me because it makes for debate, the premise of a forum. But disagreeing and attacking are not the same.
    I knew her from elsewhere, and yes, thinks she is so intelligent, but seems to resort to childish abuse to win an argument. And if she is proved wrong, after attacking you, silence on her part. It must be a sad existence if that is how she lives her life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Of course. I love people disagreeing with me because it makes for debate, the premise of a forum. But disagreeing and attacking are not the same.
    I knew her from elsewhere, and yes, thinks she is so intelligent, but seems to resort to childish abuse to win an argument. And if she is proved wrong, after attacking you, silence on her part. It must be a sad existence if that is how she lives her life.

to be fair i get quite a bit of that on forums itself but not to the extent that she does it. people never reply if theyre proved wrong
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it proves my point though that she makes stuff up to suit her own argument. its not the first time she did it

And who really cares though? If she wants to make up stuff, let her. We are annoyed about her bullying, you are annoyed about how she talks about fictional character's relationships.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    to be fair i get quite a bit of that on forums itself but not to the extent that she does it. people never reply if theyre proved wrong

I do. If someone takes the time to prove you wrong then they deserve a reply.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And who really cares though? If she wants to make up stuff, let her. We are annoyed about her bullying, you are annoyed about how she talks about fictional character's relationships.
    i was only saying lol i think getting annoyed about what people say about fictional stuff is different than people bullying. i only get frustrated that people cant see where im coming from and when its been built up for years thats when i get annoyed. i dont attack anyone if i dont like what people say i just block them or ignore/leave the thread. bullying is a different matter its real life and real people. i used to go a bit overboard talking on twitter about it but i have calmed down now since that blog started. its made me think about it more
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member

Quite.It is a question of priorities.
  • Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    She always came across as rude and obnoxious and tried to belittle anyone that disagreed with her. For someone who is supposedly a grown up woman she acts quite immature and really bitter. But wow I do feel privileged that I have got a mention it's like all my Christmas' and birthday's all at once:rolleyes::p.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    elliecat wrote: »
    She always came across as rude and obnoxious and tried to belittle anyone that disagreed with her. For someone who is supposedly a grown up woman she acts quite immature and really bitter. But wow I do feel privileged that I have got a mention it's like all my Christmas' and birthday's all at once:rolleyes::p.

we should feel sorry for her really i seen her twitter and blog i dont think she has much of a life really if all she can do is read our treads all day and complain:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    we should feel sorry for her really i seen her twitter and blog i dont think she has much of a life really if all she can do is read our treads all day and complain:p

Oh my God did you see Shane Richie confront her. A.Maz.Ing
This discussion has been closed.