Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Old 28-10-2012, 21:51
statenisland
Inactive Member

Googling suggests she and daughter are now speaking again as of 3 days ago, on the magazine man's insistence.
so he caused the row then patched them up again?
statenisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 28-10-2012, 21:57
starbar1
Forum Member

didn't this woman have a fall out with a magazine man when he allegedly had a three way with her (legal) daughter?

Was this just a rumour??
i thought she fell out with her daughter because she still had a friendship with that 70s show guy and his castmates. only last wk in the mail she was pictured on holiday with an actor from 70s show...
starbar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2012, 23:48
fefster
Forum Member

But was she just 'along for the ride'?

I agree with fefster that 'along for the ride' is a clue.
Mrs Zorro was in a film called Along for the Ride
fefster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 00:47
dee123
Forum Member

From Lainey Gossip:

I have been holding back a story about a sexy older movie actor who's running out of money and has been offered a TV series several times but he thinks it's beneath him.

One of my favourite stories is about how one of the most powerful, acclaimed actors in the business hates his younger counterpart, even though he chose him to be in his movie, because the younger one is way too arrogant and precious about his talent. Senior refers to him as:
"The kid who isn't American but somehow talks like DeNiro 1976 - F**k him"
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 02:36
dee123
Forum Member

^^^^

1st: Reds, Dick Tracy.

2nd: Doug Ross is older, The Notebook is younger. He's from Canada yet sounds like he's from Brooklyn or something.
Old 29-10-2012, 09:41
gilesb
Forum Member

^^^^

1st: Reds, Dick Tracy.

2nd: Doug Ross is older, The Notebook is younger. He's from Canada yet sounds like he's from Brooklyn or something.
The 2nd stems from the golden globes?
gilesb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 10:44
kira nerys
Forum Member

I heard a rumour that a major UK footballer is about to come out as gay. He has a wife and kids too!
Honestly cant see this one happening,unless said player is coming to the end of his playing career,unfortunately the nature of the business he is in makes it highly unlikely that he would admit to it,disgraceful in this day and age,but true
kira nerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 11:48
GiraffeGirl
Forum Member

Could be a solid guess, although the divorce has only been rumours from about July this year.
GiraffeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 11:55
gilliedew
Inactive Member

Thats a good one, I will go along with that
gilliedew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 15:01
Mandark
Forum Member

I heard a rumour that a major UK footballer is about to come out as gay. He has a wife and kids too!
Every once in a while there's a rumour that a player will come out. It would only happen if he's retired and even then unlikely.
Mandark is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 21:52
statenisland
Inactive Member

Honestly cant see this one happening,unless said player is coming to the end of his playing career,unfortunately the nature of the business he is in makes it highly unlikely that he would admit to it,disgraceful in this day and age,but true
this one is coming to the end of his career, perhaps his England career ended some time ago
statenisland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 21:56
Nobby Burton
Forum Member

No Premiership player would come out as gay whilst still playing. Recent events have shown how hate filled English fans can still be
Nobby Burton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 21:58
Chabby_Boona
Inactive Member

DAVID OF ESSEX - not the one married to Posh.
Chabby_Boona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2012, 22:40
twingle
Forum Member

No Premiership player would come out as gay whilst still playing. Recent events have shown how hate filled English fans can still be
Shame as we have had a welsh rugby guy come out . Good on him and he says he hasn't had any discrimination. Sadly football isn't so civilised
twingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 01:19
dee123
Forum Member

From CDAN:

This A+ list movie star is generally all about making great action movies. He is also not very tolerant. So, it will probably come as no surprise that his daughter wants desperately to come out, but thinks it will cause her dad to never speak to her again expect when forced by circumstance. She has been dating guys because she knows it is what he expects, but is not what she wants. She wants to be free.
Old 30-10-2012, 08:44
Ber
Forum Member

From CDAN:

This A+ list movie star is generally all about making great action movies. He is also not very tolerant. So, it will probably come as no surprise that his daughter wants desperately to come out, but thinks it will cause her dad to never speak to her again expect when forced by circumstance. She has been dating guys because she knows it is what he expects, but is not what she wants. She wants to be free.
The terminator?
Ber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 09:16
AdelaideGirl
Forum Member

Isn't he pro gay marriage?

As for the footballer - I wonder if it would be as bad as the expectation in practice. The rugby community coped with Roberts. Sure there are Neanderthal fans but the gay community has been in their faces for decades now on tv etc it would be nice if after all the worry it turns out fan find they care more about goal and trophies.
AdelaideGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 09:21
Blondie X
Forum Member

From CDAN:

Have there been any other Rumers about this?
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 09:42
Ber
Forum Member

Isn't he pro gay marriage?

He stopped it from happening when he was in the position to make those decisions
Ber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 09:58
bookaddict
Forum Member

I think you and I are thinking along moore or less the same lines!
bookaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 10:22
dekaf
Forum Member

Yep, me too. I am surprised though.
dekaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 10:41
paperplanes_
Forum Member

I don't think a Premier League player would come out whilst still playing so it makes me think he's a promient UK name but maybe plays outside of the PL OR he's retired?
paperplanes_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 11:01
lolly-licker
Forum Member

Yep, me too. I am surprised though.
And me Didn't know how to phrase it though...
lolly-licker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 11:06
dee123
Forum Member

From CDAN:

She wants to be free? As in "They'll never take our FREEDOM"? Does Lethal Weapon have any daughters?
Old 30-10-2012, 11:16
twingle
Forum Member

Oh slow but I get it now and think you are spot on
twingle is offline   Reply With Quote