Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Old 19-11-2012, 20:23
HelenSnowflake
Forum Member

oooh which chat show. UK or other? Do they speak French or is it the spicier ones to which you refer
A bit Spicier, three of them were on a chat show the other week and it's pretty obvious from her answer to one of the questions that something was going on back then.
HelenSnowflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 19-11-2012, 20:51
incy wincy
Forum Member

What did they say?
incy wincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 21:17
artlesschaos
Forum Member

Two of the Spicers admitted to a bit of a fling, didn't they? The two gobby ones.
artlesschaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 22:11
Cottontail
Forum Member

Oooo how shockingly spicy !
Cottontail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 22:14
lmddawson
Forum Member

rumour going around that Barry Elliott (Chuckle) has died
lmddawson is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 22:27
whatever54
Forum Member

The answer to this may have been revealed on a chat show in the last few days when two members from a well known girl band were guests
Two of the Spicers admitted to a bit of a fling, didn't they? The two gobby ones.
there's 3 fairly gobby ones aren't there I wanted it to be Biffa & Princess Fiona
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 23:19
Mandark
Forum Member

there's 3 fairly gobby ones aren't there I wanted it to be Biffa & Princess Fiona
I saw Biffa (or was it the Irish one?) in an early interview complaining that the Yorkshire lass was always trying to kiss her. Yorkshire lass promptly jumped on her and tried snog her. It was supposed to be a joke but...It's on YouTube somewhere.
Mandark is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 02:29
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

rumour going around that Barry Elliott (Chuckle) has died
That'll just be part of the trend for people starting false rumours about faded 80's and 90's TV stars having died.
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 04:48
dee123
Forum Member

From CDAN:

The Family Man

This actor is A list. He is everyone's best friend and everyone loves him and the world feels like it would die without his movies. if there was an America's Sweetheart for actors, he would be at the top of the list. Always the family guy he has been married for quite some time. He has kid(s). it is that easy, heartwarming kind of thing he has going that makes it so easy for him to talk that teenager back to his room or his condo which he keeps just for that kind of thing and see how open they are to things. And by things i mean, our actor has a very dark side which never shows itself in public. It has shown itself in a role or two and in an interview you will sometimes see a brief flash and wonder where it came from. He loves finding teens. It is always teens for him and he loves to see what he can talk them into. Loves seeing what they will do for him that they would never consider. He can be extremely rough and violent but always makes sure everything is consensual.

He finds a teen and they go to his place or a hotel. Never anywhere in public. Ever. Room service and then he does what he does. It can be anything from convincing them he can get them in one of his movies to helping them with their homework. Whatever it takes to get their clothes off and his kinks satisfied. It is really interesting that when he was first starting out in movies he actually starred with one of the most sexually violent actors working today. Who knew they both would become such big stars.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 04:51
dee123
Forum Member

^^^^ Don't know what to make of that one. After reading it a few times i realized it never ONCE says if the the teens are male or female.
CDAN usually doesn't do that.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 05:07
whatever54
Forum Member

^^^^ Don't know what to make of that one. After reading it a few times i realized it never ONCE says if the the teens are male or female.
CDAN usually doesn't do that.
my first thought was Forest G
that's who I thought enty was hinting at but I think he chats rubbish and don't like his blinds ever since his Cheeto one & possibly before.
Talk of people with aids & having abortions etc
I like gossip to a certain extent but he crosses the line with me
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 10:54
bluie2103
Forum Member

Isn't America's Sweethearts a big clue - could it be Harry or the man who loves dogs? I really don't want it to be either of them

Edit: Can't be the man who loves dogs as he's never been married
bluie2103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:41
SourCherry
Forum Member

Isn't America's Sweethearts a big clue - could it be Harry or the man who loves dogs? I really don't want it to be either of them

Edit: Can't be the man who loves dogs as he's never been married
Who's the man who loves dogs?? Am I being stupid?
SourCherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:44
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

Who's the man who loves dogs?? Am I being stupid?
I'm being stupid too.
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 11:53
bluie2103
Forum Member

Could be a case of high fidelity or serendipity. Has a moderately famous sister. In one of his recent films he MUST have loved dogs

But it's not him, he's definitely single!
Old 20-11-2012, 11:56
twingle
Forum Member

From CDAN:

The Family Man

This actor is A list. He is everyone's best friend and everyone loves him and the world feels like it would die without his movies. if there was an America's Sweetheart for actors, he would be at the top of the list. Always the family guy he has been married for quite some time. He has kid(s). it is that easy, heartwarming kind of thing he has going that makes it so easy for him to talk that teenager back to his room or his condo which he keeps just for that kind of thing and see how open they are to things. And by things i mean, our actor has a very dark side which never shows itself in public. It has shown itself in a role or two and in an interview you will sometimes see a brief flash and wonder where it came from. He loves finding teens. It is always teens for him and he loves to see what he can talk them into. Loves seeing what they will do for him that they would never consider. He can be extremely rough and violent but always makes sure everything is consensual.

He finds a teen and they go to his place or a hotel. Never anywhere in public. Ever. Room service and then he does what he does. It can be anything from convincing them he can get them in one of his movies to helping them with their homework. Whatever it takes to get their clothes off and his kinks satisfied. It is really interesting that when he was first starting out in movies he actually starred with one of the most sexually violent actors working today. Who knew they both would become such big stars.
This one jumped out at me head of a talented family..Wife, son and daughter...His name is in the sentence I have bolded. But so hope I am wrong
twingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 12:15
bluie2103
Forum Member

Now I'm being thick - can't work out which word you mean and have no idea which family!
Old 20-11-2012, 12:47
AndreaJx
Forum Member

I must be stupid too, I have no idea and the bold bit doesn't help me
AndreaJx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 12:47
Mandark
Forum Member

From CDAN:
The Family Man
This actor is A list. He is everyone's best friend and everyone loves him and the world feels like it would die without his movies. if there was an America's Sweetheart for actors, he would be at the top of the list. Always the family guy he has been married for quite some time. He has kid(s). [snip]

It is really interesting that when he was first starting out in movies he actually starred with one of the most sexually violent actors working today. Who knew they both would become such big stars.
On CDAN the fave guess is the man who was a castaway but everyone was stuck on who his violent, most likely, older costar is. Others suggested Private Ryan but he's only been married 7 years and is he really America's sweetheart?
Old 20-11-2012, 12:53
twingle
Forum Member

I must be stupid too, I have no idea and the bold bit doesn't help me
Think of a man's/boy's name and then read the sentence slowly again. I am sure I am wrong ( I Hope) but it sure fits

ETA daughter is name of a tree
Old 20-11-2012, 12:55
nuttytigger
Forum Member

Think of a man's/boy's name and then read the sentence slowly again. I am sure I am wrong ( I Hope) but it sure fits

ETA daughter is name of a tree
If its who I'm thinking of then I've read some disturbing things about the daughter.
nuttytigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 12:57
latinloulou
Forum Member

On CDAN the fave guess is the man who was a castaway but everyone was stuck on who his violent, most likely, older costar is. Others suggested Private Ryan but he's only been married 7 years and is he really America's sweetheart?
has he been in any films with the original Spartacus?

Castaway was my first thought too,
latinloulou is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2012, 12:59
bluie2103
Forum Member

Thank you, have it now. I was just assuming this was someone considerably older
Old 20-11-2012, 13:04
Mandark
Forum Member

This one jumped out at me head of a talented family..Wife, son and daughter...His name is in the sentence I have bolded. But so hope I am wrong
Have you confused flash with fresh? Perhaps Hancock will help people more. His good friend and sometimes costar is well known for his bipolar episodes including ranting whilst waving a gun around in a street.

Don't ever recall such rumours about Hancock. The closet was more his issue.
Old 20-11-2012, 13:08
twingle
Forum Member

Have you confused flash with fresh? Perhaps Hancock will help people more. His good friend and sometimes costar is well known for his bipolar episodes including ranting whilst waving a gun around in a street.

Don't ever recall such rumours about Hancock. The closet was more his issue.
Yep I am reading you now but I wouldn't consider either of them married with kids and america's sweatheart