Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they? (Part 2)

Old 29-12-2012, 11:32
wilehelmas
Forum Member

The sad thing is that definitely is probably true.
The DM and other papers don't want people to know a lot of things. But it's not always their doing per se, they just repeat what PR agents and managements want the world to know, truth be damned (often).

The DM hasn't got a fig about a lot of its subjects, the journalism around celebrities is quite shoddy; baseless sources and stuff pulled off Twitter as if 'fact' or misidentified people/names/places reported wrongly, etc.

They just do what they're told. Esp. if injunctions or press restrictions are in place.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 30-12-2012, 17:06
Airborae
Forum Member

The sad thing is that definitely is probably true.
Wonder how the Daily Mail will cover Tom's new series - Splash.
Airborae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 17:30
Dex_Bracewell
Forum Member

I remember a few weeks back Tom Daley on Xtra Factor being asked about One Direction's performance and he was like "Oh well obviously I totally support One Direction, they're just sooo up and coming". I was like wtf
To be honest, it's just a downright stupid way of getting with the girls. Just saying.
Dex_Bracewell is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 17:36
pete137
Forum Member

Olly Murs. As gay as a ferret.
pete137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2012, 18:14
JustArun
Forum Member

Tom Daley. Nial Horan of 1D
JustArun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2012, 23:00
tracystapes
Inactive Member

To be honest, it's just a downright stupid way of getting with the girls. Just saying.
What so Tom Daley saying he likes 1D automatically makes 1D fans want to sh*g him?! He seems to be doing alright attention wise by himself, I don't think he needs them.

If Tom Daley isn't gay, i'll eat my hat.
tracystapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:27
Airborae
Forum Member

What so Tom Daley saying he likes 1D automatically makes 1D fans want to sh*g him?! He seems to be doing alright attention wise by himself, I don't think he needs them.

If Tom Daley isn't gay, i'll eat my hat.
I'll eat my speedos!!
Old 01-01-2013, 10:29
dee123
Forum Member

Is that a saying? Never heard it before.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:45
tracystapes
Inactive Member

I'll eat my speedos!!
LOL

I do like Tom, but I just can't help but think otherwise when he's on TV!
Old 01-01-2013, 11:37
*Clem*
Forum Member

I don't think Olly or Niall are gay. Tom Daley though, yes!
*Clem* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 12:07
dee123
Forum Member

The usual American suspects were all in Sydney for NYE. Chase Crawford, Matthew Morrison, Colton Haynes, Shawn Pyfrom etc....
Guess they love Kylie that much

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/74442836.html
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:34
Airborae
Forum Member

The usual American suspects were all in Sydney for NYE. Chase Crawford, Matthew Morrison, Colton Haynes, Shawn Pyfrom etc....
Guess they love Kylie that much

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/74442836.html
Where was Zac Efron?
Old 02-01-2013, 12:30
wilehelmas
Forum Member

He annoys the t1ts off me tbh this guy, he's like a total X Factor-controlled runner boy. Of course it's all mudpie from the tabs but he boasts about leading gay men on, names his mancrushes and then says it's 'shocking' people think he might be gay, despite his lack of a female companion and refusal to reveal who it is he's 'dating' all these years. Then another item says he is 'still looking'. I couldn't care less what he is.

His press is just all over the shop and his face is always grinning. His music isn't that cracky either in my opinion.
Old 02-01-2013, 13:41
shoulderduff
Forum Member

He annoys the t1ts off me tbh this guy, he's like a total X Factor-controlled runner boy. Of course it's all mudpie from the tabs but he boasts about leading gay men on, names his mancrushes and then says it's 'shocking' people think he might be gay, despite his lack of a female companion and refusal to reveal who it is he's 'dating' all these years. Then another item says he is 'still looking'. I couldn't care less what he is.

His press is just all over the shop and his face is always grinning. His music isn't that cracky either in my opinion.
I really think Mr Murs is one of those people who is uninterested in things of any sexual nature...not gay...not straight.....he could become a monk.
shoulderduff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 14:55
TheIllusionist
Forum Member

Andre Villas-Boas
TheIllusionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 15:03
Littlegreen42
Forum Member

I really think Mr Murs is one of those people who is uninterested in things of any sexual nature...not gay...not straight.....he could become a monk.
...or it is all padding and he has a really tiny penis?
Littlegreen42 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 16:27
*Clem*
Forum Member

He's had a girlfriend for a few months now, called Stacey. No, not that Stacey from X Factor!
*Clem* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 16:55
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

His press is just all over the shop and his face is always grinning.
As much as Olly's "cheeky chappy" persona annoys me, I'd much rather see him grinning than trying to look "moody".
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 19:01
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

Allegedly a well known tall 'comedienne' who has two shows - one a comedy series, the other a family oriented Sunday night show is a lesbian, but won't come out as she thinks it'll ruin her family friendly image.......
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 19:35
Gaditano
Forum Member

Allegedly a well known tall 'comedienne' who has two shows - one a comedy series, the other a family oriented Sunday night show is a lesbian, but won't come out as she thinks it'll ruin her family friendly image.......
So I hear, and she also claims to be great friends with the lovely & happily out Clare Balding. Clare really needs to have a word with her. I imagine a conversation like that would be such fun........
Gaditano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 00:46
vauxhall1964
Forum Member

You're allowed to say Miranda Hart, you know. By the way, I heard the same from a London theatre critic so it appears to be common knowledge. Pretty tragic to be in the closet at her age in 2013.
vauxhall1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:36
NewExample
Inactive Member

You're allowed to say Miranda Hart, you know. By the way, I heard the same from a London theatre critic so it appears to be common knowledge. Pretty tragic to be in the closet at her age in 2013.
Quite ironically, her full name is Miranda Katharine Hart Dyke..
NewExample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:59
chris1978
Forum Member

I don't think Olly or Niall are gay. Tom Daley though, yes!
All 3 is a nice thought!
chris1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:04
tracystapes
Inactive Member

Quite ironically, her full name is Miranda Katharine Hart Dyke..
LMFAO!
Old 03-01-2013, 13:01
wilehelmas
Forum Member

Murs is an absolute X Factor spokespiece, and that inane grin! Him and Simon Cowell are really the only two celebs on this planet that make me want to punch walls. And that's with Kim and Kanye and Ahr Kezza in the mix! Lol.