Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

wii u error code150-1091

Old 11-12-2012, 17:51
bcham
Forum Member

just started to play zomie u for the 3rd time now i just get this error code on screen and frozen,says dirty disc but the disc is mint as new condition with out a mark on it,any ideas.
bcham is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 11-12-2012, 22:05
SimonB79
Forum Member

just started to play zomie u for the 3rd time now i just get this error code on screen and frozen,says dirty disc but the disc is mint as new condition with out a mark on it,any ideas.
Afew people on nintendolife have had similar problems with their wiiu consoles spitting out error codes everytime they fired up zombiu ... Have u tried getting a replacement disk? It could be a dodgy batch or summit.
SimonB79 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2012, 09:12
bcham
Forum Member

Afew people on nintendolife have had similar problems with their wiiu consoles spitting out error codes everytime they fired up zombiu ... Have u tried getting a replacement disk? It could be a dodgy batch or summit.
sent zavi, 4 messages over 3 days,and they have not got back to me,tried phoning and just get told they are having an influx of calls and to use message.wish i had got the console from a store near me,
bcham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:02
BinaryDad
Forum Member

You're better off getting in touch with Nintendo customer support, or Ubisoft.

There's very little that the retailer can do about this sort of thing, but the hardware manufacturer or publisher might have more information at hand and can suggest a way to work around it, will let you know if there's a patch/fix on the way or if you just need to send something in for repair or replacement.
BinaryDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 22:45
CoolboyA
Forum Member

Only played Zombie U once and it was fine, but my Your Shape disk is a nightmare. Must be a Ubisoft issue...
CoolboyA is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 13:11
SimonB79
Forum Member

A friend of mine was having exactly the same problem with his copy of assassins creed ... Got a replacement disk ... problem solved!
SimonB79 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote