Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Most disgusting and shocking films.

Old 06-01-2013, 15:28
BBaddict212
Forum Member

the human centipede and centipede 2 are supposed to be disgustung. I saw the trailer, and felt so ill, and I couldn't get it out of my head.

not bothered by most horrors, gore is fine. eating people, whatever, but I draw the line at people being sewn together ass to face and eating each others shite
The very worrying thing is that someone actually planned that and turned it into a movie.. That's what I find even more disturbing!
BBaddict212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 06-01-2013, 16:09
Orangemaid
Forum Member

the human centipede and centipede 2 are supposed to be disgustung. I saw the trailer, and felt so ill, and I couldn't get it out of my head.

not bothered by most horrors, gore is fine. eating people, whatever, but I draw the line at people being sewn together ass to face and eating each others shite
did you watch the second one..spoiler coming up

Spoiler
Orangemaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 17:23
Big Boy Barry
Forum Member

Silence of the Lambs, although the disgust and shock is perfectly justified.

Buffalo Bill is the creepiest movie villain ever.
Big Boy Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 21:22
speigel
Forum Member

that spice girls film was pretty bad, not mention mammia mia!
speigel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:45
porshacat
Forum Member

Agreed, it should never have been allowed to be released due to the animal killings and torture.
I can handle anything that involves gore.. I just can't stomach animals suffering or being tortured.
I completely agree. Humans have the choice to act in a movie, animals don't. I would avoid anything that involves scenes of animal cruelty, real or staged.

I've had Wolf Creek sitting on my shelf for over six months now. Still haven't found the time to watch it yet
Haven't found the time, or the bottle ? Actually I have it too, in a shoe box...waiting.

Personally think the most shocking thing is closer to the end where you see

Spoiler

Really
Spoiler

Good film though.
Agreed good film.

Someone said i should watch Inbreds. Has it's moments but it's a bit mehh really. I told my daughter if she went to Yorkshire, that's exactly what it's like. More of a fly-on-the wall docu-soap than a film
Cheeky Monkey

Anything with Ben Stiller in it.
Or Adam Sandler

Oddly that sequence was one of the few true special effects sequences. The cat had honey smeared on its coat and the tame rats obligingly licked it off. The cat lived happily ever after.

Mark
Thanks for this revelation. I love my moggies.

Silence of the Lambs, although the disgust and shock is perfectly justified.

Buffalo Bill is the creepiest movie villain ever.
Did you know the actor who played Buffalo Bill went on to play the police captain in 'Monk', with Tony Shaloub ? I watched it for ages, thinking what has this guy been in before, then it clicked.

that spice girls film was pretty bad, not mention mammia mia!
AGEED big time.
porshacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:50
CM
Forum Member

I spit on your grave.
CM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 17:08
katanderson
Forum Member

I saw the beginning of Mysterious Skin in my media studies class a few years ago. I watched the rest of it out of curiosity shortly afterwards and that's fairly shocking, seems like nothing compared to what you lot have posted about though
katanderson is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 17:51
CelestialElixir
Forum Member

August Underground's Mordum was pretty ghastly, I wouldn't want to see it again. Also, A Serbian Film and Cannibal Holocaust have their fair share of disgusting scenes..

2:37 has a few shocking scenes, there's one where a boy rapes his sister quite badly and then at the end there's a scene where a girl slits her wrists on camera and lies in her own blood sobbing to death.
That final scene in 2:37 is the one that stayed with me the most...

Spoiler

It may not be the goriest death scene but it's probably the most disturbing..
CelestialElixir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2013, 01:58
Simon Rodgers
Forum Member

I avoided A Serbian Film due to having become a bit of a pussy lately. I've also avoided that centipede thing too.
I heard a Human Centipede isn't as scary as they make out, but then I've never seen it.
Simon Rodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2013, 03:10
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

^ I watched the first The Human Centipede film and, aside from a few shots of wounds and pus, it was tolerable. It's the second film that's supposedly graphic and disgusting.
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2013, 21:08
Simon Rodgers
Forum Member

^ I watched the first The Human Centipede film and, aside from a few shots of wounds and pus, it was tolerable. It's the second film that's supposedly graphic and disgusting.
I know but apparently both of them were bad. The second one was worse though, so much so it was banned in it's uncut form.
Old 18-01-2013, 21:21
Simon Rodgers
Forum Member

Palindromes.
Quite an explicit sex scene between a 12 year old girl and a 40 year old man.
Would a film like that be allowed?
Old 20-01-2013, 03:16
---S.S---
Forum Member

I saw the beginning of Mysterious Skin in my media studies class a few years ago. I watched the rest of it out of curiosity shortly afterwards and that's fairly shocking, seems like nothing compared to what you lot have posted about though
I really loved that film. It was sad, depressing and disturbing but I wouldn't say that it was disgusting.
I read the book too and I have to say, the film was a lot better than the book which is extremely rare.
---S.S--- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 11:11
Robertfitz
Forum Member

SalÚ isn't nearly as bad as people make out.

Tulisas sex tape however..
Robertfitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 13:14
Nailz
Forum Member

Never heard of the August Underground films but just had a read about the Mordum film on Wikipedia... I don't want to watch it sounds pretty disgusting by any means...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_...und%27s_Mordum
That sounds like one seriously messed up movie.

I thought Audition was nasty but that is probably tame compared to others I'm reading about on this thread.
Nailz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2013, 21:58
Cissy Fairfax
Forum Member

Maybe not in the same league as some of these but The War Zone with Ray Winstone had some shocking scenes.
Cissy Fairfax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 16:58
monrose
Inactive Member

Se7en was a horrible film and I'm sure many people who've seen the film would agree
monrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 19:20
Schadenfreud

Se7en was a horrible film and I'm sure many people who've seen the film would agree
Se7en was a great film, I really enjoyed it.
Schadenfreud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2013, 19:27
Grabid Rannies
Forum Member

I think Se7en was the first '18' I managed to get into whilst under-age

Crash was another - my friend told me he would have walked out, as several others had done, had I not stayed lol
Grabid Rannies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 00:10
Frankie2013
Forum Member

Mother's Day really disturbed me, I've watched more obviously grim/vile/twisted films before but even though this is probably tame compared to some I just think the premise of people turning up to your house and killing you for no reason plays on your mind more then any sick and twisted crazy movie.
Frankie2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 22:56
supernatural87
Forum Member

I spit on your grave
supernatural87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 23:18
ChrissieAO
Forum Member

I have never watched any of the above except for some of Silence of The Lambs, I had my eyes closed most of the time.
I find it quite unfathomable why anybody would want to watch any of the new stuff that it out there at the moment, just reading it makes me give me the creeps...
ChrissieAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 23:30
Andy Birkenhead
Forum Member

SalÚ isn't nearly as bad as people make out.

Tulisas sex tape however..
Only because she didn't know what she was doing !
I saw her on some chat show or other explaining that she was so bad because "I was just learning how to give BJ's"
I thought "Awww. Her parents must be so proud !"
Andy Birkenhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 23:31
Andy Birkenhead
Forum Member

I completely agree. Humans have the choice to act in a movie, animals don't. I would avoid anything that involves scenes of animal cruelty, real or staged.

Haven't found the time, or the bottle ? Actually I have it too, in a shoe box...waiting.

Agreed good film.

Cheeky Monkey

Or Adam Sandler

Thanks for this revelation. I love my moggies.

Did you know the actor who played Buffalo Bill went on to play the police captain in 'Monk', with Tony Shaloub ? I watched it for ages, thinking what has this guy been in before, then it clicked.

AGEED big time.
Haven't had the time
Andy Birkenhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:43
darkjedimaster
Forum Member

Sound of music was pretty sickening & twisted. Imho it needed some girl on girl action, followed by lots of machines guns for the awful music in the film.
darkjedimaster is offline   Reply With Quote