Harry Styles and Taylor Swift split ?

Old 07-01-2013, 21:25
starkitten1982
Forum Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...c-holiday.html

Never,ever,ever getting back together ?

(Sorry i couldn't help that one)
starkitten1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 07-01-2013, 21:45
Shadow2009
Forum Member

She was way too good for him anyway.
Shadow2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 21:57
herejohno
Forum Member

PR STUNT all on the same day as the boy release they 're single.
herejohno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 22:01
JasonWatkins
Forum Member

Images of millions of 1D fans putting away their voodoo dolls ..

Anyway, one picture of her alone on a yacht does not necessarily mean a lot .. it could just be her alone on a yacht.

But then that's teenage girls for you. They'll hate her for dating him and they'll hate her for splitting up with him (if true..).
JasonWatkins is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 22:02
zx50
Forum Member

Already?! They've not been together five minutes!
zx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 22:05
strewth
Forum Member

He changes is girlfriends as often as his underpants!
strewth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 22:17
twingle
Forum Member

He changes is girlfriends as often as his underpants!
LOL I think she has had more boyfriends than he has had girl friends but at least she gets a song out of them
twingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 22:20
gulliverfoyle
Forum Member

he must be taking lessons from simon cowell

if you know what I mean
gulliverfoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 22:28
Tweacle Tart II
Forum Member

Read this blind item last month

"We know the tabloids and the fans are loving this hot young couple! We also know that the relationship is completely fake and won’t last much longer. The paparazzi are notified whenever they are on the move so they can be photographed holding hands and looking like a couple. All the hand-holding and party kissing is totally staged. They don’t really care about each other… but they both sure know how to play the publicity game! They also know that they can never, ever admit that the whole relationship is a publicity stunt. And here’s a fact that will either trouble fans or leave them greatly relieved: They aren’t really spending the night together! They walk into the front door of her hotel holding hands, but he only spends a few minutes with her. He spends the night at his own place, and then meets up with her the next morning when they are ready to leave. The couple then leaves the hotel through the front door a couple a minutes apart to make it look like they spent the night together. The relationship is scheduled to be a very short one. They may ring in the New Year as a couple… but they won’t make it to Valentine’s Day."
Tweacle Tart II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 22:32
barrcode88
Forum Member

Looking forward to her next album already, to which I'm sure she'll date the following album after that.
barrcode88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 22:35
silentNate
Forum Member

Read this blind item last month

"We know the tabloids and the fans are loving this hot young couple! We also know that the relationship is completely fake and won’t last much longer. The paparazzi are notified whenever they are on the move so they can be photographed holding hands and looking like a couple. All the hand-holding and party kissing is totally staged. They don’t really care about each other… but they both sure know how to play the publicity game! They also know that they can never, ever admit that the whole relationship is a publicity stunt. And here’s a fact that will either trouble fans or leave them greatly relieved: They aren’t really spending the night together! They walk into the front door of her hotel holding hands, but he only spends a few minutes with her. He spends the night at his own place, and then meets up with her the next morning when they are ready to leave. The couple then leaves the hotel through the front door a couple a minutes apart to make it look like they spent the night together. The relationship is scheduled to be a very short one. They may ring in the New Year as a couple… but they won’t make it to Valentine’s Day."
The moment this thread went up I thought of that blind

Guess Taylor is finally bored of bearding around
silentNate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 22:48
Jason100
Forum Member

Images of millions of 1D fans putting away their voodoo dolls ..

Literally!
Jason100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 22:51
SillyBillyGoat
Forum Member

Oh no, the tweenyboppers will be starting another disturbing trend soon in this case.
SillyBillyGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 23:31
Jason100
Forum Member

There's a trend on twitter tonight called #Haylorbreakupsongtitles. They're all loving it.
Jason100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 23:45
Tweacle Tart II
Forum Member

So did I
Tweacle Tart II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 23:53
Custardtart
Forum Member

Good lord .How stupid do they think people are? Break up on the day there new video comes out ? Do me a favour . The whole relationship so obviously a PR STUNT ,it's almost enough to make you think it's real ..then that was probably the point .Double bluff.
Custardtart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 00:07
twingle
Forum Member

But that blind came out AFTER the event.....Never a good blind but there was another one about Niall and Demi which never happened so maybe they were trying to save face
twingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 03:41
SuperAPJ
Forum Member

I hope not. It'd be amusing to see who her next "romance" would be with. Tom Daley?
SuperAPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 05:49
Starry Eyed
Inactive Member

I don't believe the majority of Taylor's relationships have been anything other than a PR stunt. I wonder who her next "boyfriend" will be?
Starry Eyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:01
Eric_Blob
Forum Member

Good lord .How stupid do they think people are? Break up on the day there new video comes out ? Do me a favour . The whole relationship so obviously a PR STUNT ,it's almost enough to make you think it's real ..then that was probably the point .Double bluff.
Taylor has released a new song in the US today as well (well, it's a bonus track from her album, but today is the first time it's been available for download).

That said, celebrities can still genuinely be in relationships, so you never know.

They even announced this on Radio 4 just now!
Eric_Blob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:22
ItHasPotential
Forum Member

hahah GIRFUY

get a tattoo get dumped
ItHasPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:32
nats18
Forum Member

How fast did their "relationship" go went from dating to love to splitting up all in about a month. Though isn't this one of her longest as it's about 4 months. Oh well we'll find out what happened on her next album
nats18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:50
Starry Eyed
Inactive Member

How fast did their "relationship" go went from dating to love to splitting up all in about a month. Though isn't this one of her longest as it's about 4 months. Oh well we'll find out what happened on her next album
What's worry is the message it sends to the impressionable young girls who take notice of this sort of thing. People already seem to move so quickly in relationships these days, like moving in or getting engaged within weeks of hooking up, and I find that sad and scary. Someone like Taylor Swift appearing to move so fast from one to the next will only fuel this sort of thing among those too young and stupid to not see it for the PR stunt it is.
Starry Eyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:03
roddydogs
Forum Member

Shock, Horror, Didn't see that one coming, did you?
roddydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:44
Mandark
Forum Member

Shock, Horror, Didn't see that one coming, did you?
Yeah, looks like the showbiz blind that about the 'romance' being set up purely for show and wouldn't last long into the New Year was true after all.
Mandark is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote