Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Been watching BAD GIRLS repeats, quick question

Old 23-11-2012, 19:50
laurence1870
Forum Member

I have been recording and slowly getting through Bad Girls from the repeats shown on CBS Drama. I am on series 3 and wonder.. Why did Fenner help / let Shell Dockley escape? Clearly he was terrified of her after she stabbed him and isn't it safer she's locked up rather than being able to get to him at home or wherever. If I knew a dangerous prisoner was on the loose and had a grudge on me I'd want to keep them safely locked up. Doesn't make sense. Great show though.
laurence1870 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 23-11-2012, 20:48
celebmania
Forum Member

I have been recording and slowly getting through Bad Girls from the repeats shown on CBS Drama. I am on series 3 and wonder.. Why did Fenner help / let Shell Dockley escape? Clearly he was terrified of her after she stabbed him and isn't it safer she's locked up rather than being able to get to him at home or wherever. If I knew a dangerous prisoner was on the loose and had a grudge on me I'd want to keep them safely locked up. Doesn't make sense. Great show though.
I think it was more the fact for Jim to not have to go into work every day and see Shell.......the agreement would always have been that Shell didn't stay in the area and she would get away as quickly as possible.

One of the funniest moments of Bad Girls is when She'll goes to Bodybag's house and hides in the coffin and jumps out!
celebmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2012, 21:07
guernseysnail
Forum Member

The last few episodes (Yvonne in the hanging cell) have given me nightmares...
guernseysnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2013, 18:03
tracystapes
Inactive Member

The last few episodes (Yvonne in the hanging cell) have given me nightmares...
Me too.

I am rewatching them all on DVD (the series has been completely re-released on DVD now, better picture quality too!).

I think Yvonne Atkins' death has to be one of the most memorable in *my* TV history! I had nightmares! Especially Fenner having nightmares about what he did. Really creepy-but excellently written stuff!
tracystapes is offline   Reply With Quote