Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Britney Spears Shaves Head! (merged)

Old 19-02-2007, 21:21
Mr Giggles
Inactive Member

This Image will explain everything

Oh and THIS was posted a couple of days ago

Last edited by Mr Giggles : 19-02-2007 at 21:33.
Mr Giggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 19-02-2007, 21:28
CandyPink
Forum Member

Originally Posted by major-giggles
Haha! Good one!!
CandyPink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 21:46
MaxCherry
Forum Member

OMG its all slotted into place.

Ive realised why she did it.

She's Violently Happy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fQVnEpSITHI

Uncanny.
MaxCherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2007, 21:50
Xfusion

That about explains it all! Funny how she did it a week after the Anna Nicole story. Guess she wanted the attention back on her.

I wish the media would quit talking about Baldney. She shaved her head, it's done, it's over with, so why do they keep reporting about it? Don't they realize they're just giving her the publicity she craves?
Old 19-02-2007, 21:51
tom0101

Originally Posted by Xfusion
That about explains it all! Funny how she did it a week after the Anna Nicole story. Guess she wanted the attention back on her.
I just read some of the Anna Nicole thread and was about to post the exact same thing. She's had no media coverage for at least a month and what better way to get some than to take the attention away from a dead lady to stage a nervous breakdown? Even though she looks VERY happy in the pics where she's shaving her head.
Old 19-02-2007, 21:54
Xfusion

Originally Posted by tom0101
I just read some of the Anna Nicole thread and was about to post the exact same thing. She's had no media coverage for at least a month and what better way to get some than to take the attention away from a dead lady to stage a nervous breakdown? Even though she looks VERY happy in the pics where she's shaving her head.
Sick, isn't it? The bint is a slave for fame- can't bear to not have the attention on her whether it's good or bad. Amazing how out of all the times she could of shaved her head, she decided to do it when a person who's no longer living was taking the spotlight. Sick. And to prove that it was a stunt, look at these new pics of her wearing a wig (which looks like she bought from a costume shop):

http://x17online.com/celebrities/bri...s_new_look.php

So for her stupid fans that were saying "Well, maybe she just wanted a new look," these pics throw that theory out the window. If that was the case, she wouldn't be wearing wigs just two days later because she would want to show off her 'new look'.

Same with her 1 day rehab stint- she did it right after the Robbie story broke. Again, it's amazing how these stunts are timed.

Last edited by Xfusion : 19-02-2007 at 22:08.
Old 19-02-2007, 22:12
Mr Giggles
Inactive Member

Originally Posted by Xfusion

I wish the media would quit talking about Baldney. She shaved her head, it's done, it's over with, so why do they keep reporting about it? Don't they realize they're just giving her the publicity she craves?
Well there are reports that she could lose the kids and her mental state is in question. Hell knows if she is seeking attention or just plain barking mad.
Old 19-02-2007, 23:56
MaxCherry
Forum Member

Well there are reports that she could lose the kids and her mental state is in question.
If Micheal Jackson got to keep his baby after dangling him out of the window i'm sure Britney will not be losing her kids for having a buzzcut.
MaxCherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2007, 00:16
Mr Giggles
Inactive Member

Originally Posted by MaxCherry
OMG its all slotted into place.

Ive realised why she did it.

She's Violently Happy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fQVnEpSITHI

Uncanny.
Bugger, forgot about Bjorks vid.
Old 23-01-2013, 19:26
glazedhoneycake

I'm not meaning to come across as insensitive or tasteless or anything, but when I first found out that Britney Spears had shaved her hair off and had seen pictures of her bald, I actually think that she looked quite cute, better than what she looked just before she shaved her hair off! I just wish that at the time, she hadn't been suffering any problems!
glazedhoneycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 21:10
popprincess5678
Forum Member

^ Cute, are you having a laugh, she looked bloody awful! I remember having trouble sleeping that night as I couldn't get the image of my fave pop star bald and looking like a lunatic out of my head!
popprincess5678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 21:16
glazedhoneycake

^ Cute, are you having a laugh, she looked bloody awful! I remember having trouble sleeping that night as I couldn't get the image of my fave pop star bald and looking like a lunatic out of my head!
Sorry. What I should have said is that I found her cute looking at the time, but when I look at the pictures now of her baldness, my stomach feels clenched!

Still, as a young person at time, I found it very, very difficult to believe and accept that Britney Spears was suffering from the problems she suffered from!
glazedhoneycake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 08:07
stvn758
Forum Member

Didn't it emerge she did this as she had to have a drug test and she didn't want them to take some hair samples?
stvn758 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 09:34
RealityRocks
Forum Member

Six years!! What a bump!!
RealityRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 11:32
downtonfan
Forum Member

I like it when old threads get bumped.

As it turned out, Britney was suffering her first of two breakdowns. But the all knowing DS forum users said she was just attention seeking for the cameras.
downtonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 11:54
candyfloss2000
Inactive Member

ah britney, the legend of the bald head lives on.....
candyfloss2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 12:00
shelleyj89
Forum Member

And there was me thinking she'd gone and done it again.
shelleyj89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 12:11
j4Rose
Forum Member

I'm not meaning to come across as insensitive or tasteless or anything, but when I first found out that Britney Spears had shaved her hair off and had seen pictures of her bald, I actually think that she looked quite cute, better than what she looked just before she shaved her hair off! I just wish that at the time, she hadn't been suffering any problems!
Off topic, but what does "guest" mean?
j4Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 13:25
mimicole
Forum Member

I saw this thread and thought "what?! Again?!"

Glad she's in a better place now though
mimicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 13:41
lux lisbon 2
Forum Member

And there was me thinking she'd gone and done it again.
So did I Shelley!!
lux lisbon 2 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2013, 23:28
Orangemaid
Forum Member

Six years!! What a bump!!
well imagine the bump if your pregnant for six years then you need to say what a bump
Orangemaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 00:19
potatolegs
Forum Member

Didn't she do it because she had a drug test the next day and they were going to do a hair sample?
potatolegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 10:55
mimicole
Forum Member

Didn't she do it because she had a drug test the next day and they were going to do a hair sample?
I've heard that rumour too...
mimicole is offline   Reply With Quote