Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Zayn 1D accused of cheating.

Old 27-01-2013, 16:06
Harry Redknapp
Forum Member

According to this he's been naughty.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ou-a-taxi.html

Not blaming the alleged other girl but I call shenanigans on her not knowing about his GF. The way I see it, if you know who to call about your 1 nightstand with a celeb, chances are you know enough about that persons personal life to make that call.

I feel sorry for her, the 1D fans are going to slaughter her.
Harry Redknapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 27-01-2013, 16:08
Shadow2009
Forum Member

He's too hot for Perrie.
Shadow2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 16:13
shaunnashines
Forum Member

He's too hot for Perrie.
So that's an alright excuse?

And OP you feel sorry for CJ? If so why when she went to the papers..
shaunnashines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 16:31
*Clem*
Forum Member

He should just stay single as he's a complete manwhore who has worked his way through so many groupies.
*Clem* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 16:34
Blondie X
Forum Member

I'm completely bemused at the appeal of 1D. Their songs are dated kiddy crap and they appear to have the personalities of root vegetables combined with egos the size of England
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 17:05
Harry Redknapp
Forum Member

That's their market, they've never been aimed as anything different! If the story is true, he is dumb as hell; you don't bring your groupies to your lovenest, you take that ish elsewhere!

That being said, those pics of him sleeping could been him sleeping anywhere. Those pics mean little, there could have been a party and he fell asleep.

*shrug* I can't say I'm surprised tho.
Old 27-01-2013, 17:28
twingle
Forum Member

He's 20 single famous and rich he shouldn't be in a relationship but if he is it's not a good luck to cheat but have no sympathy for the girl. She didn't know he was famous or in a relationship so did she think she was going to be the love of his life after a one night stand and then takes pictures and goes to the papers
twingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 17:33
Chem
Forum Member

He's 20 single famous and rich he shouldn't be in a relationship but if he is it's not a good luck to cheat but have no sympathy for the girl. She didn't know he was famous or in a relationship so did she think she was going to be the love of his life after a one night stand and then takes pictures and goes to the papers
Why shouldn't he be in a relationship?? So what about the others in 1D that are
Chem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 17:38
*Clem*
Forum Member

Why shouldn't he be in a relationship?? So what about the others in 1D that are
Because he can't keep it in his pants. I've never heard of Liam or Louis going with groupies.
*Clem* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 17:49
Chem
Forum Member

Because he can't keep it in his pants. I've never heard of Liam or Louis going with groupies.
If he wants to be in a relationship let him, because it will be egg on his face and will look like a tool. He is slowly going down the 1D list. It looks like probs be the worst out of his group
Chem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 18:00
WeeblesWobble
Forum Member

I don't blame him hes totally fit. She's lucky, too bad she sold him out to the papers.
WeeblesWobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 18:17
ThaGazBoi
Forum Member

The man is a complete man-whore. He can't keep it in his pants, Perrie is better off without him.
ThaGazBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 18:23
Billy_Value
Forum Member

tbh i really don't care what this nobody does
Billy_Value is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 18:35
misslibertine
Forum Member

He sounds a right charmer. Then again, he probably doesn't need to be.

Its always the way in these stories that the girls suddenly notice girly items or things that would point to the man in question having a girlfriend AFTER the cheating has already happened.
misslibertine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 18:36
hunni2nice
Forum Member

like someone else said, he's too hot for perrie lol
hunni2nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 18:54
ll_Calypso_ll
Forum Member

He's too hot for Perrie.
Ugh, what a downright nasty thing to say. Even if that is the case (which I don't agree with), she's a lovely girl. Can't say the same for Zayn - vapid and extremely arrogant springs to mind.
ll_Calypso_ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 19:10
Harry Redknapp
Forum Member

Perrie, maybe sleeping with groupies too? I don't know what zayn is like as a whole so I cant comment too much on his character, maybe he should stay single for a bit, and enjoy the things that come with the fame! He and Perrie are practically fresh from their teens, why would they want to set up house at 20.

Interestingly, it does give insight into the amount of "evidence" the tabs are willing to accept, I mean, let's be real, those pics can be anything.

Either way, I don't envy zayn, lol!
Old 27-01-2013, 19:11
Mandark
Forum Member

He sounds a right charmer. Then again, he probably doesn't need to be.

Its always the way in these stories that the girls suddenly notice girly items or things that would point to the man in question having a girlfriend AFTER the cheating has already happened.
Like so many kiss 'n tell girls before her, she didn't care whether he was in a relationship or not. She wanted to shag a famous celeb and sell her story.
Mandark is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 19:14
Jason100
Forum Member

According to this he's been naughty.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ou-a-taxi.html

Not blaming the alleged other girl but I call shenanigans on her not knowing about his GF. The way I see it, if you know who to call about your 1 nightstand with a zeleb, chances are you know enough about that persons personal life to make that call.

I feel sorry for her, the 1D fans are going to slaughter her.
I changed it for you.
Jason100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 19:15
wise-up
Forum Member

Perrie, maybe sleeping with groupies too? I don't know what zayn is like as a whole so I cant comment too much on his character, maybe he should stay single for a bit, and enjoy the things that come with the fame! He and Perrie are practically fresh from their teens, why would they want to set up house at 20.

Interestingly, it does give insight into the amount of "evidence" the tabs are willing to accept, I mean, let's be real, those pics can be anything.

Either way, I don't envy zayn, lol!
I dont think she would, if you watch her interviews she is quite innocent and naive and she didn't have her first kiss till she was like 17. I dont think him being young excuses him cheating on her, if he wants to go off with loads of other women, dump perrie and be single, she doesnt deserve to be cheated on.
wise-up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 19:24
Mandark
Forum Member

I dont think she would, if you watch her interviews she is quite innocent and naive and she didn't have her first kiss till she was like 17. I dont think him being young excuses him cheating on her, if he wants to go off with loads of other women, dump perrie and be single, she doesnt deserve to be cheated on.
Agreed! It's ridiculous for someone just starting out in a boyband to have a recently acquired girlfriend...exceptions for childhood sweethearts.
Mandark is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 19:34
Harry Redknapp
Forum Member

She could be having orgies with the girls? Everyone is somewhat innocent when they enter showbiz.
I agree it doesn't excuse him, but it is what it is, he'll have to deal and learn if its true.
Old 27-01-2013, 19:52
Blondie X
Forum Member

Ugh, what a downright nasty thing to say. Even if that is the case (which I don't agree with), she's a lovely girl. Can't say the same for Zayn - vapid and extremely arrogant springs to mind.
Absolutely. I'm shocked by the attitude of some which appears to be 'if you're good looking, you can cheat on your partner and it's fine because you're too good for them anyway'.
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 20:03
HelenSnowflake
Forum Member

According to all One Directions fans it'll be
a) The Waitress is a moneygrabbing girl with loose morals
b) Zayn has been completely set up
c) Some other way that the blame is completely off him because they're all wearing rose tinted goggles when the fact is he's just a little git with too much money.
HelenSnowflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2013, 20:39
wise-up
Forum Member

According to all One Directions fans it'll be
a) The Waitress is a moneygrabbing girl with loose morals
b) Zayn has been completely set up
c) Some other way that the blame is completely off him because they're all wearing rose tinted goggles when the fact is he's just a little git with too much money.
This blind defense of him is a bit annoying if perrie was being accused the directioners would probably believe it straight away.
wise-up is offline   Reply With Quote