Kardashian Kollection

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
Forum Member
Anyone else think this Kollection isn't all that great? Or is it just me as in this video I am convinced not even they think it's that great either and they created it! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUjysdOLsIU&feature=youtu.be#

Comments

• Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People on twitter were posting pictures of the blazers they had all got. They look quite cheap in my opinion. :o
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cheap and nasty
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    I try to avoid anything Kardashian in life. Stories, magazines, products, shows....I am breaking my own rule right now, actually ;)
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was quite looking forward to seeing what the collection would be like but I was disappointed by how cheap it all looked :(
  • AneesaAneesa Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The things in Dorothy Perkins are very expensive(ones I've seen) and they just look cheap and tacky. I hate the KK logo thing at the front of the bags and stuff
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My sister tried this dress on whilst we were shopping tuesday;
    http://www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33053&storeId=12552&productId=7814709&langId=-1&categoryId=&searchTerm=kardashian&pageSize=200&refinements=category~[226988|-12552]#BVRRWidgetID

Have to say it was much nicer than it looks in the pictures. However, the majority of the other items did look quite tacky, and I don't really believe the Kardashians would choose to wear them themselves.
    This as the last of the sales though, so I suspect the better stuff had already been snapped up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    The collection seems to be made for people with figures like the Kardashians. I am straight up and down and not blessed in the chest or hip department and found nothing from the collection fitted!

Not sure why they are in Dorothy Perkins anyway...somewhere like Miss Selfridge would of been better.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,954
    Forum Member
    ohsobella wrote: »
    The collection seems to be made for people with figures like the Kardashians. I am straight up and down and not blessed in the chest or hip department and found nothing from the collection fitted!

Not sure why they are in Dorothy Perkins anyway...somewhere like Miss Selfridge would of been better.

I'd love to be like that.
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ohsobella wrote: »

It's a great thing to have a range for those of us who are curvy, there are already a lot of things available for you lot! And when I try them on, they are tight on hips and loose on waist, or they just look plain awful.

I have to admit though...the KK ain't really all that :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Cheap, tacky and unless you wanted to look like some street walker, just plain ewwwww.
    The fact they sent a selection to the Kate Middleton (which she sent back!) is just plain EMBARRASSING!
    A few bags are ok, but I agree with not liking the KK logo on the front.
    I know they cant help thier initials but they are just one "K" away from being very inappropriate!!! lols:D