Wrong turn 5
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
Join Date: Aug 2012
SO just finished the film and it was okay, better than expected anyway. Some of the deaths were cool but I can't help thinking these people were the most stupidest characters EVER?
That dude going of for a friend who is obviously dead, Lita letting out the guy behind her bars which blinded herself. That officer for thinking the law is more important than the peoples lives. And despite a marvelous suggestion of sticking together as they are more likely to survive that way, they willingly split up minutes later.
I probally would not watch it again and i'd give it a 2.5/10.
Wrong Turn 1 - 7/10
Wrong Turn 2 - 6.5/10
Wrong Turn 3 - 1/10
Wrong Turn 4 - 3/10
Wrong Turn 5 - 2.5/10
Wonder what the supposed 'confirmed' 6th installment will be like. Hope they lose that annoying man who isn't a hill billy.
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Join Date: Jul 2008
Yes, they've announced a whole load of "Wrong Turn" sequels and spin-offs. Yay! Here they are in full...
* Wrong Turn 6
* Wrong Turn 7: The Final Wrong Turn
* Wrong Turn 8: Ha, Ha, Only Kidding
* Wrong Turn 9: Right Turn (some fans are complaining that this one isn't true to the spirit of the series)
* Wrong Turn presents Band Camp (straight to Betamax spin-off)
* Wrong Turn: The Early Days (prequel to the original "Wrong Turn", describing events before they took a wrong turn. Includes the lead characters going shopping, getting the car fixed and planning their holiday in West Virginia)
* Wrong Turn X: In Space!
* Wrong Turn 11: Is Anyone Still Watching?
* Wrong Turn vs. Rob Zombie's Halloween remake: Exciting crossover demanded by all 7 remaining fans of the series. (The budget for this one is expanded to $11,3700!)
Er... in all seriousness, I think I saw "Wrong Turn" on TV once, but I'm not entirely sure now.