Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Lindsay Lohan 'to miss court appearance because she is too sick to fly to LA'...

Old 31-01-2013, 23:52
DavetheScot
Forum Member

I would like to see Charlie Sheen kidnap her, get her away from that mother and help get her back on track. Obviously I don't condone kidnapping but would be a lovely Hollywood story IMO. Not read the whole article yet, just skimmed it but sounds a shambles.
Shows how bad it is when Charlie Sheen seems like a better influence.
DavetheScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 01-02-2013, 00:00
whatever54
Forum Member

Shows how bad it is when Charlie Sheen seems like a better influence.
he's had his ups and downs but seems like he takes responsibility and has cleaned up his act of late
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ventually.html
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 00:04
lexi22
Inactive Member

he's had his ups and downs but seems like he takes responsibility and has cleaned up his act of late
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ventually.html
Got a good heart, has Charlie. Been there, done it, knows how out of control things can get and he's come through it battered, bruised but intact. I like your kidnap plan but he'd probably have to kill Dinah first.
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 00:23
whatever54
Forum Member

Got a good heart, has Charlie. Been there, done it, knows how out of control things can get and he's come through it battered, bruised but intact. I like your kidnap plan but he'd probably have to kill Dinah first.
Agreed, I used to think he was an idiot with all that 'winning' 'tiger blood' nonsense, not all that long ago. He seems like a changed man these days and kind hearted. I don't think he'd need to kill Dinah, offer some cash and booze etc and she'd be well up for it (although not solving one of the root problems IMO). Maybe he could get them both and the dad too
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:49
Becky Sharpe

Yes -I was about to post the above NYT article about LL's latest film. Apparently, fellow desperados accommodate her [or try to] in the interests of their own careers. A shame to read that Paul Schrader is one of 'em
Becky Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 14:16
Bungitin
Forum Member

Any child stars made a smooth transition into adulthood without problems at all?
Bungitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 14:25
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Any child stars made a smooth transition into adulthood without problems at all?

Aled Jones?
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 14:26
haphash
Forum Member

The kids from Harry Potter don't seem to have gone off the rails yet.
haphash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 14:33
The Prumeister
Forum Member

The kids from Harry Potter don't seem to have gone off the rails yet.

True - although Daniel Radcliffe had an issue with alcohol at one point IIRC & Rupert Grint possibly had the same issue.... Certainly, Emma Watson doesn't seem affected though - good call.
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 14:35
Mehitabel
Forum Member

Jody Foster and Brooke Shields? Sara Gilbert? Giovanni Ribisi? They exist. It's just that we hear about the ones who've had trouble more than the ones who haven't. People forget that the successful ones were once child performers.
Mehitabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 17:22
Bungitin
Forum Member

Re Charlie Sheen, his dad shopped him and got him arrested a few years ago. Must be a nice tight family because they still get on.
Bungitin is offline   Reply With Quote