Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they? (Part 2)

Old 04-02-2013, 05:45
dee123
Forum Member

Vin Diesel. fact.
I only recently found out that Vin Diesel likes to play Dungeons & Dragons.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:44
DSWNSM

I only recently found out that Vin Diesel likes to play Dungeons & Dragons.
Does that qualify as making him gay though, or are you just saying that because it's the first opportunity you have had to say this ?
DSWNSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:01
Paul254
Forum Member

Tyger Drew Honey.
No chance!!!!!
Paul254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:44
dee123
Forum Member

Does that qualify as making him gay though, or are you just saying that because it's the first opportunity you have had to say this ?
Guilty as charged. I guess it defies stereotypes. Someone like him would play something like that.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:35
Paul254
Forum Member

Miranda Hart has a girlfriend called Peggy.
Well her surname is dyke!
Paul254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:56
Hit Em Up Style
Inactive Member

I think everyone knows about Miranda but because she choses not to discuss it no one brings it up and because the media respect her so much they just leave her be.
Hit Em Up Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:38
*Clem*
Forum Member

I've heard Vin Diesel is gay too. There's been rumours for years.
*Clem* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:56
CreamPuff
Forum Member

Being tolerant of something essentially means you put up with it. it doesnt mean you accept it. I'm more offended by people who say they tolerate gay people than those who are openly homophobic.

To be fair you (one) can't really expect every hetero person to 'embrace' the fact that some people are gay, I don't see how tolerating can be seen as worse than open homophobia. There should be some appreciation of how far we have come since, say the 70s. In the days of Oscar Wilde or Quentin Crisp 'tolerating' would have been thought very welcome.
CreamPuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:10
Cryolemon
Forum Member

I think everyone knows about Miranda but because she choses not to discuss it no one brings it up and because the media respect her so much they just leave her be.
Pretty much. I don't blame her for keeping her private life private to be honest, although I wouldn't do it.
Cryolemon is online now Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:23
CapricaChris
Forum Member

I was gay for all of a few seconds when Hugh Jackman smiled at me when I happened to be in the same building as him once.

I'm pretty much a celebrity in my very uncelebrity-like field.

Does that count? OUT ME!
CapricaChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 13:29
Gordon Clown
Inactive Member

Tom Daley
Gordon Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 13:49
Beagle2
Forum Member

Really? Nobody's mentioned him yet.........
Beagle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 14:03
dee123
Forum Member

Thomas Dekker, Logan Lerman, Jensen Ackles.
Old 04-02-2013, 15:02
MTUK1
Forum Member

Another vacuous guess. Jensen is married. With a baby on the way.
MTUK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 15:16
attackmusic
Forum Member

Didn't you know, that means nothing? According to the people on here, anyone who has a girlfriend or is married is just bearding, anyone who denies being gay is protesting too much etc. It's ridiculous, especially considering the amount of straight people compared to the amount of LGBT people.

This is why this thread is ridiculed. No one here has a problem with people being gay. I have dated women myself, as I have mentioned before. But this is not speculation. It is deciding someone is gay for NO reason, and then refusing to believe otherwise. Delusional is the word for it.
attackmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 15:20
MTUK1
Forum Member

Didn't you know, that means nothing? According to the people on here, anyone who has a girlfriend or is married is just bearding, anyone who denies being gay is protesting too much etc. It's ridiculous, especially considering the amount of straight people compared to the amount of LGBT people.

This is why this thread is ridiculed. No one here has a problem with people being gay. I have dated women myself, as I have mentioned before. But this is not speculation. It is deciding someone is gay for NO reason, and then refusing to believe otherwise. Delusional is the word for it.
Yep. This is the DS forums. Every good looking famous man is gay.
MTUK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 15:25
dee123
Forum Member

Nice to see you ignored the other guesses

I don't think Jared is gay. At all. (i'm not one of those morons who thinks they're secretly married to each other and all that nonsense) The rumours have always been there. Even going back to his DOOL days and i choose to believe it.
Old 04-02-2013, 15:42
Littlegreen42
Forum Member

Nice to see you ignored the other guesses

I don't think Jared is gay. At all. (i'm not one of those morons who thinks they're secretly married to each other and all that nonsense) The rumours have always been there. Even going back to his DOOL days and i choose to believe it.
Me too, for personal reasons...

however he and the wifey are gorgeous together!
Littlegreen42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 16:36
thomx
Forum Member

Can you elaborate on Logan?
thomx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 16:44
AssistedAction
Forum Member

Really? Nobody's mentioned him yet.........
Lol, I haven't been through this entire thread or part 1 but I bet no one's mentioned Ian Thorpe either
AssistedAction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 17:27
ecckles
Forum Member

I worked for a local radio station in the late 80s/early 90s. The managing director was openly gay and had a very close friendship with Philip Scofield. I can't say any more than that but the signs were always there

Continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1263471
The question is simply pointless & irrelevant in 2013

The author should know this,unless of course he wants to return to the days when gays would be arrested,even beaten up by those on a mission of `Queer Bashing` just for entertainment, We have now moved on and gays are in general not so much accepted as tolerated, these days I have to admit though that `Gay Marriage` is taking a step to far
ecckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 18:13
Cryolemon
Forum Member

Since I mentioned it in the gay marriage thread, the 3 Tory MPs with rumours about their sexuality that I could think of at the time are (pretty obviously, I think) William Hague, Liam Fox and Chloe Smith. Incidentally, Hague and Smith are in favour of gay marriage, and Fox is non-committal.
Old 04-02-2013, 18:44
incy wincy
Forum Member

But she does discuss men in interviews. I read one once where she was talking about past boyfriends and what she looks for in a man. Not playing the pronoun game, actually using the word 'man'. To me, that's not discussing it, that's choosing to cover it up. Obviously she's allowed to if she wishes but it is different from choosing not to discuss it.
incy wincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 18:50
Cryolemon
Forum Member

But she does discuss men in interviews. I read one once where she was talking about past boyfriends and what she looks for in a man. Not playing the pronoun game, actually using the word 'man'. To me, that's not discussing it, that's choosing to cover it up. Obviously she's allowed to if she wishes but it is different from choosing not to discuss it.
It is also possible that she's bisexual, which would make it slightly less misleading.
Old 04-02-2013, 18:53
Elphie_Lives
Forum Member

It is also possible that she's bisexual, which would make it slightly less misleading.
Perhaps. She does talk about men a lot so maybe she is bi.

As a side note, I don't know if I could date someone who was lying and saying they were straight and talking about men. I know logically why they do it, but I'd feel like they were ashamed of me.

Guess that's why I'm best not dating a famous person.
Elphie_Lives is offline   Reply With Quote