Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

My opinion is very important, and deserves its own thread

Old 04-02-2013, 20:29
CoalHillJanitor
Forum Member

Well, that was an intolerable wait. Soon it'll be weeks or even months between posts and the OP will be telling us there are more posts than ever.

I shall not be taken in by this and shall demonstrate my superior insight by an additional use of

Also, nobody has had these thoughts before. Or if they did, I've never heard of them and shall dismiss them out of hand with one further
CoalHillJanitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 05-02-2013, 19:15
nebogipfel
Forum Member

Well, that was an intolerable wait. Soon it'll be weeks or even months between posts and the OP will be telling us there are more posts than ever.

I shall not be taken in by this and shall demonstrate my superior insight by an additional use of

Also, nobody has had these thoughts before. Or if they did, I've never heard of them and shall dismiss them out of hand with one further
You must have missed the thirty seven recent threads on the very topic of the lack of posts in this thread. We're all of us looking forward to someone else starting yet another thread on this under discussed topic.
nebogipfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 20:40
Granny McSmith
Forum Member

There are more posts than ever. Even though there are less, there are really still more if you multiply each letter by 2, except for the letter "E" which you must multiply by 3.

And, anyway, having more posts doesn't mean more new posts. It includes quoted posts as well. So quoted posts must be multiplied by 4.

So, you see, it's an illusion that there are fewer posts. There are, in fact, more than ever before.

And, in case you didn't notice the , here's some more.

(Multiply smileys by 5)
Granny McSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 23:57
pajs1000
Forum Member

This thread is getting silly! As I said in a previous post........Anyone fancy a game of ant chess? It is a very good game!!!
pajs1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:34
kyllerbuzcut
Forum Member

This thread is getting silly! As I said in a previous post........Anyone fancy a game of ant chess? It is a very good game!!!
Sounds good, but how do you train the ants to stay on the miniature horses? Etc.

Anything that saves the ants from being caught up in the brutal practice of antacid production has got to be a good thing. Can you believe people drink the stuff for its supposed medical benefit?

Poor ants, its not their fault they are full of this acid.
kyllerbuzcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 12:41
sandydune
Forum Member

This thread is getting silly! As I said in a previous post
I said it was silly first, silly
sandydune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 19:09
kyllerbuzcut
Forum Member

Fact!!!!!!
Old 06-02-2013, 21:15
Lii
Forum Member

That ^
Lii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 22:46
sandydune
Forum Member

what is a fact?
Old 07-02-2013, 00:02
Thrombin
Forum Member

The OP's opinion?
Thrombin is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:17
JCR
Forum Member

1. Dog spit is cleaner than humans.

2. Hibernian football club have not won the Scottish Cup since 1902.

Edit: I don't actually know about the dog thing, but it was in an episode of Buffy.
JCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:28
pajs1000
Forum Member

I said it was silly first, silly
You are just being silly. Do you have proof that you said it was silly before I said it was silly? You are just being silly if you think you have.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:58
GDK
Forum Member

As someone who has not been involved in the discussion about who was silly first, I shall now pointlessly point out that this was the first mention of "silly" in this thread. Though not silly in itself, it is a quite remarkable post.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showp...&postcount=147

There! That settles it!
GDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 13:09
pajs1000
Forum Member

As someone who has not been involved in the discussion about who was silly first, I shall now pointlessly point out that this was the first mention of "silly" in this thread. Though not silly in itself, it is a quite remarkable post.

There! That settles it!
Spoilsport!
Old 07-02-2013, 13:14
GDK
Forum Member

I shall now, in an effort to demonstrate just how great I am, helpfully point out that that post was not actually silly, in and of itself, so the question of who was being silly first is still open.

So, in fact, being hopelessly confused and generally increasing the level of confusion around here and not helpful at all.

Old 07-02-2013, 13:55
nebogipfel
Forum Member

I shall now, in an effort to demonstrate just how great I am, helpfully point out that that post was not actually silly, in and of itself, so the question of who was being silly first is still open.

So, in fact, being hopelessly confused and generally increasing the level of confusion around here and not helpful at all.

But my own greatness might go unnoticed if I fail to opine that the post to which you refer is indeed silly in and of itself. This is not to drag the thread off topic, of course, but because it is reasonable to define the context of what is and what isn't a silly comment and , in the context of the current silliness, whether the previous silliness (if indeed we can achieve consensus that it is relevant siliness) precedes the most recent claimants of silliness identification.

I fully intend to prove my greatness by banging on relentlessly about having been right in hindsight about this for two or three years.
Old 07-02-2013, 14:55
kyllerbuzcut
Forum Member

All this stillness only goes to provide conclusive proof that the thread runner should be sacked for allowing such silliness into the thread.
Old 07-02-2013, 15:08
GDK
Forum Member

All this stillness only goes to provide conclusive proof that the thread runner should be sacked for allowing such silliness into the thread.
Yes. It is awfully still around here isn't it?

This thread gives me the creeps. Let's get out of here!
Old 07-02-2013, 15:15
Thrombin
Forum Member

I'm just posting to say that I agree that this thread is too silly to post in anymore.
Thrombin is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 15:22
nebogipfel
Forum Member

I'm just posting to say that I agree that this thread is too silly to post in anymore.
I wouldn't be seen dead posting in a thread as silly as this. My own opinion is very silly and deserves its own thread.
Old 07-02-2013, 15:30
sandydune
Forum Member

There! That settles it!
yes that settles it, it wasn't me
Old 07-02-2013, 16:22
Granny McSmith
Forum Member

This thread is silly. FACT.

(I haven't read any of it, as I am far too important to read anything that precedes my input, so I have no idea that everyone else has commented on the silliness).
Granny McSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 16:39
kyllerbuzcut
Forum Member

Yes. It is awfully still around here isn't it?

This thread gives me the creeps. Let's get out of here!

lol ( damn predictive text)

um.... of course that is what it is supposed to say. Everything I say is, after all, complete fact, so it is very Still, as well as very silly around here. ... I could hear a pin drop.
Old 07-02-2013, 20:36
Craigpugh
Forum Member

I have had enough of this thread it is not the thread i became a fan off way back in 2011, I am off and not going to post here or read it again, as everyone here now just don't understand just how important my opinion is!!!!
Craigpugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 20:36
Craigpugh
Forum Member

*lurks obsessively*
Craigpugh is offline   Reply With Quote