DS Forums

Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Old 06-02-2013, 13:13
NotaTypo
Forum Member

Found on page two.

Pass the bucket guys.

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-j...120341221.html

He said: "I was so proud of her. She looked great in her gown, and you have to be pretty hot to pull off that look, don't you? I also bought her a present and an 'I'm proud of you' card. I've learned from doing Bad Boyfriend Club that girls love cards!"
Was the present a Bayliss and Harding giftset from Boots? Girls love glittery bubble bath and handlotion!

And puppies and kittens and rainbows!!
NotaTypo is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 06-02-2013, 13:51
Like an Onion
Forum Member

Your Christmas presents 2013 are sorted, then.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/pet...sharks_3483829

I am imagining Momma's face right now
Like an Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 17:14
momma11
Forum Member

Your Christmas presents 2013 are sorted, then.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/pet...sharks_3483829

I am imagining Momma's face right now
She'll be clearing a space on her Pezza shelf in preparation.

Maybe he and Emily should do one together, Pete prancing about in his pants while Emily (in a white coat) explains the physical benefits...

Barbed wire round the dvd player ( so no-one can interfere with my viewing pleasure ) ...check !

Bolt on livingroom door ( so no-one can get in therefore ruining my viewing pleasure )...check!

Window blind down and curtains drawn so no-one can see in ( therefore seeing me act like a numptie , which will seriously ruin my viewing pleasure ) ....check !

Comfy chair and footstool placed in front of the tv ( therefore enhancing my viewing pleasure )....check!

.....All sorted...when do we start ?
momma11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 20:31
cazzz
Forum Member

Barbed wire round the dvd player ( so no-one can interfere with my viewing pleasure ) ...check !

Bolt on livingroom door ( so no-one can get in therefore ruining my viewing pleasure )...check!

Window blind down and curtains drawn so no-one can see in ( therefore seeing me act like a numptie , which will seriously ruin my viewing pleasure ) ....check !

Comfy chair and footstool placed in front of the tv ( therefore enhancing my viewing pleasure )....check!

.....All sorted...when do we start ?
you forgot snacks...popcorn and biscuits, no need for cheese, Andre will supply that in large doses
cazzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 20:35
cazzz
Forum Member

oh my...trying to corner another market for male single parents, maybe his ex might have done one for the female single parents is there nothing he and his PR wont come up with to keep churning out dross articles?

What next? Pete's cookery school with his good friend Gino?

I am surprised he hasn't brought out a diet book along with a fitness video - with Claires boyfriend/security guard/driver etc etc
oh gosh, I posted this 5 days ago and now he is saying he wants to do a fitness dvd! Pete if you are reading my posts for suggestions on things to do in the future please consider the following:

Retirement asap....ditch the manager and cameras pronto
cazzz is offline   Reply With Quote