Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Whitney Houston dead

Old 16-02-2012, 15:23
gilliedew
Forum Member

I didnt like those photos, it came as a shock to me how dirty those hotel rooms were due to the drug paraphenalia.

Whitney was always so immaculate in her dress and person so it came as a shock that this was her when she was not on show and I pity the person who had to clear up after her as it must have been the norm.

Such a shame all round
gilliedew is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 16-02-2012, 16:21
Candiperfume
Forum Member

Maybe there is another side to the story.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...ew-clive-davis
Candiperfume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2012, 19:06
OneFourThree
Forum Member

Why isn't the fact that Whitney was successfully involved in a movie called 'SPARKLE' with Jordan Sparks due for release this August not being picked up or mentioned by the media?

I agree with the reports by friends claiming she was not using... Just watch this interview she did in Nov 2011 and on The Insider show, 3 months before she died talking about her latest movie SPARKLE.

Apparently, singer Aaliyah was meant to play SPARKLE just before she died.... and now Whitney!!! r. Kelly was also involved and wrote some soundtracks... why the lack of publicity? She looked beautiful and healthy. Instead, the media is bent on portraying her as this disheveled, messed up, broke junkie Do people even know that Whitney was the one helping Monica and Brandy for their pre- Grammy party performance a few hours before she died? And how come Brabdy and Monica did NOT perform on the day?

Aaliya first now Whitney. Coincidence? is the movie cursed? And why is no one reporting about it!!!
OneFourThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 19:13
tracystapes
Inactive Member

Can't believe this will be one year ago tomorrow. I really was saddened to hear the news of her death. I for one thought it was unexpected as I really thought she had cleaned herself up etc but all that doesn't matter now.

I think it's important to remember her legacy of music and films, for the fans anyway.

I wonder if there will be any mention at the grammy's tonight?
tracystapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 20:10
Rowan Hedge
Forum Member

Who is Jordan Sparks?????
Rowan Hedge is offline   Reply With Quote