Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Arqiva offers new radio/data capacity

Old 13-02-2013, 00:53
MeMeMeI
Inactive Member

So either quite a lot of us have dodgy eyesight or dodgy equipment, or you don't really know what to look for and/or don't think it's as bad as others. Which do you think is more likely? FYI my equipment delivers as "raw" an image as possible (more or less) - an HTPC with no post-processing enabled.

I can take screencaps for proof if you really want it. It is possible that your TV does MPEG noise reduction and other kinds of post-processing, but these often just lead to different artefacts rather than fixing the problem properly, e.g. excessive "smoothness", smearing, weird colour blocking, etc.
Calling my abilities into doubt will not make the truth go away..

And the nosie reduction etc is turned off...

I am not being baited into a flame or slanging match, you don't like to hear what I say is true because you have already assumed your answers....

I do not get the problems you do... I hope you sort your quality problems out, I cannot help you as I don't suffer the problem..

This discussion is taking this topic of thread and I will say no more.
MeMeMeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 13-02-2013, 00:54
marria01
Forum Member

Calling my abilities into doubt will not make the truth go away..

And the nosie reduction etc is turned off...

I am not being baited into a flame or slanging match, you don't like to hear what I say is true because you have already assumed your answers....

I do not get the problems you do... I hope you sort your quality problems out, I cannot help you as I don't suffer the problem..
Well Troll'ed, I take my hat off to you.
marria01 is offline   Reply With Quote