Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Ready...Steady...GO Imogen

Old 13-02-2013, 15:27
Flanno
Forum Member

She only did her hair FFS... I brought my straighteners into my maternity hospital.... and make up
Yes, I'm aware that most mothers like you do that but I meant that this article made it sound like our dear Immy boasting like she'd bagged a done deal with some mag (probably OK) wanting to look all perfect & flawless with babe in arms for the pics, unlike the poor 'sweaty' non-celeb mothers she insulted in her Daily Star column.
Flanno is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 13-02-2013, 17:49
Blondie X
Forum Member

Congrats to Imogen becomming a mummy.

I think its awful about the backlash she got, she was a victim also!
How the hell is she a victim? She knowingly had an affair with a married man and then sold her story playing the innocent, she deserves every bit of backlash she got. Just because he didn't get the slating her richly deserved and his wife acted like a doormat, doesn't mean Imogen was a victim or wasn't equally to blame
Blondie X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2013, 21:01
fredster
Forum Member

How the hell is she a victim? She knowingly had an affair with a married man and then sold her story playing the innocent, she deserves every bit of backlash she got. Just because he didn't get the slating her richly deserved and his wife acted like a doormat, doesn't mean Imogen was a victim or wasn't equally to blame
Well said blondie.
fredster is offline   Reply With Quote