Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Boy George looks great!

Old 18-02-2013, 12:26
Nikkiclody
Forum Member

Someone told me he was ill, which is why he has lost weight, obviously this isn't true as he looks great
Someone on Youtube who seems to know him and his family keeps saying he is back on drugs on loads of videos of him on YT. You just never know with him he has his demons.

He must have had something done to his face though, he face is a bit too flawless/wrinkle free, his face was massive before.
Nikkiclody is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 18-02-2013, 12:27
Moggio
Forum Member

He must have had something done to his face though, he face is a bit too flawless/wrinkle free, his face was massive before.
He's got on loads of slap.

Still looks good though.
Moggio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 12:28
scone
Forum Member

Someone on Youtube who seems to know him and his family keeps saying he is back on drugs on loads of videos of him on YT. You just never know with him he has his demons.

That's what I heard too, I don't know if he's had work done, if he has it looks bloody good
scone is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 12:34
lolacola
Forum Member

I hope not.
lolacola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 14:47
Julie_Evans
Forum Member

Really like George, can't believe he's 51, he looks great.
Julie_Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 15:42
Gigi4
Forum Member

George looks good. I used to be a big fan but as a person they're are a lot of things about him that annoy me. The biggest of which is that he very rarely seems to release new material even though he promises to. With all this publicity about him losing weight, now would be a great time to release a new single or album. It just seems to me he's the type of person that loves the spotlight and likes being famous for being famous but doesn't ever seem to get his work done as far as actually recording an album.
Gigi4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 15:46
Moggio
Forum Member

George looks good. I used to be a big fan but as a person they're are a lot of things about him that annoy me. The biggest of which is that he very rarely seems to release new material even though he promises to. With all this publicity about him losing weight, now would be a great time to release a new single or album. It just seems to me he's the type of person that loves the spotlight and likes being famous for being famous but doesn't ever seem to get his work done as far as actually recording an album.
He releases stuff on his SoundCloud page quite often.

https://soundcloud.com/boy-george
Moggio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 15:50
Nesta Robbins
Forum Member

Knocked years off him - sounds like he's taken it slowly and so he's toned up too.
Nesta Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 15:54
Gigi4
Forum Member

He releases stuff on his SoundCloud page quite often.

https://soundcloud.com/boy-george
I meant an actual record that people can buy. I also find it hard to listen to his voice now. It's so deep and raspy, so different from the George of the 80's I grew up loving. He did do an album of dj remixes a couple of years ago, but a lot it was previously released stuff that was remixed. I find him kind of lazy. He doesn't seem to put the effort into writing new stuff that he could.
Gigi4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 16:09
SillyBillyGoat
Forum Member

Why? 'Cos he's gay?
Who said that?

Christ, some people just look for things to be offended about.
SillyBillyGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 16:47
QuiteInterested
Forum Member

Looking good George!
QuiteInterested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 17:16
Microkorg
Forum Member

Looking good, shame about the head tattoos
Microkorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 18:45
Honestweegie
Forum Member

He looks fab... hope hes finally sorted himself out now
Honestweegie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 18:53
diamond1
Forum Member

he's always had really pretty eyes

he looks great
diamond1 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 18:55
Sazzybluegirl
Forum Member

Always loved George's voice and face and now he's looks really great.Maybe now he'll release new material.
Sazzybluegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 19:01
Ber
Forum Member

Holy crap! He looks gorgeous!
Ber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 19:09
Rooftopcowboy
Forum Member

Got to be one of the most shocking celeb transformations! good on him...this story has given me a kick up the backside to sort my own weight out.
Rooftopcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 19:13
Smelly Cat65
Forum Member

He looks way younger than Will Young does in the pics.
Smelly Cat65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 19:19
lea_uk
Forum Member

He looks much younger than 51, he doesn't look much older than he did in the 80s.
lea_uk is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 19:24
Rose Petals
Forum Member

I was already rolling my eyes but i stand corrected, he does look great.
Why were you rolling your eyes?

I'm a huge fan. He looks amazing, rather sexy me thinks.
Rose Petals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 19:27
Rose Petals
Forum Member

He's got on loads of slap.

Still looks good though.
His skin looks just as good without the make-up. He's been on a raw vegan diet for 4 years now, that's why his skin is so flawless. He's had no botox or he wouldn't have crows' feet and he'd be all shiny. He's had no work done, just a mega healthy diet and he certainly wouldn't look that good if he was back on drugs. No siree.

He is healthy and looks more beautiful than he did before. I just hope he doesn't lose anymore weight.
Old 18-02-2013, 19:30
Rose Petals
Forum Member

I meant an actual record that people can buy. I also find it hard to listen to his voice now. It's so deep and raspy, so different from the George of the 80's I grew up loving. He did do an album of dj remixes a couple of years ago, but a lot it was previously released stuff that was remixed. I find him kind of lazy. He doesn't seem to put the effort into writing new stuff that he could.
Maybe he can't be so bothered with that side of his life anymore. He spends most of his working life DJing now. He's also written some songs for other people. Due to the fact that most of his stuff is ignored by the radio stations, he's probably got fed up with being knocked back all the time. I know I would be and would rather concentrate on the areas of life that are successful, ie the DJing.
Old 18-02-2013, 19:33
Rose Petals
Forum Member

Got to be one of the most shocking celeb transformations! good on him...this story has given me a kick up the backside to sort my own weight out.
Go for it. If you're on Twitter, he's been following the @freernutrition plan. Good luck. If he was a female, the women's gossip mags would be all over him like a rash wanting to know his secret.

He looks way younger than Will Young does in the pics.
That's the funny thing, isn't it? He looks better than someone 20 years younger than him!
Old 18-02-2013, 19:49
Rooftopcowboy
Forum Member

Go for it. If you're on Twitter, he's been following the @freernutrition plan. Good luck. If he was a female, the women's gossip mags would be all over him like a rash wanting to know his secret.

That's the funny thing, isn't it? He looks better than someone 20 years younger than him!
Couldn't hack being a vegan, but the 'real & natural food' thing is possible, and particularly appealing given the recent horse meat scandals!
Rooftopcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 19:53
mazzy50
Forum Member

He looks gorgeous.

Really impressive weight loss and he looks so much better - much, much younger than 51. He really does look decades younger than when he was heavier.
mazzy50 is offline   Reply With Quote