Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Who is more beautiful of the two? Beyonce or Rihanna?!

View Poll Results: Who is more beautiful of the two? Beyonce or Rihanna?!
Beyonce 241 82.25%
Rihanna 52 17.75%
Voters: 293. You can't vote on this poll right now - are you signed in?

Old 20-02-2013, 14:39
dickronson
Forum Member

Are you kidding? Beyonce's vocals are on equal par with Whitney Houston's! They're both equally attractive too. I only agree Rihanna don't come close - to either of them for that matter.
Beyonces vocals on a par with Whitneys? This is a joke yeah? I just pissed my pants!
dickronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 20-02-2013, 14:45
ecckles
Forum Member

Both attractive women, but Beyonce just has "it". So beautiful.
Beyonce dont have to take her clothes off to be admired
ecckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2013, 15:17
Jocolah
Forum Member

Beyonces vocals on a par with Whitneys? This is a joke yeah? I just pissed my pants!
Ha ha, yeah the joke is you! Now run along to the docs and get your incontinence sorted...... and your hearing!
Jocolah is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2013, 17:59
Victoria Sponge
Forum Member

Rhianna's facial features are not to my personal taste. Eyes far apart, large forehead, I don't think she has a pretty face. She is at best, average. I am not keen on her figure either, as I don't like small breasts. Her weaves and wigs look beyond ridiculous.

Beyonce is thoroughly beautiful. Stunning face, a bit more balanced on the body too. One of the prettiest celebs I have ever seen.
Victoria Sponge is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 11:13
dickronson
Forum Member

Ha ha, yeah the joke is you! Now run along to the docs and get your incontinence sorted...... and your hearing!
The joke is me?

Hmmmm....I'm not the one comparing a pretty mediocre RnB popstar to one of the greatest vocalists ever am I?

Now, run along to the 'Queen B' website and continue arse licking.
dickronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 12:11
*Clem*
Forum Member

Beyonce is nowhere need as good a singer as Whitney!
*Clem* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 12:26
milliejo
Forum Member

Bouncey only appeals to men who like lard butts and women who are in a similar position as it makes them feel better about being overweight
Wow that is offensive...Do you seriously think Beyonce is overweight? Serena Williams has a big butt too and she is busty yet she is seriously fit, strong and top of her game. Do you think she is fat too?
Beyonce is better in every respect than Rihanna
She is more beautiful, has a better voice and better songs too. As for who is better between Beyonce and Whitney.....Whitney was amazing but she was owned by a music moguel and got lost in drugs. Her voice often seemed to just shout with those big power ballards... I loved her first album but then she got made into a bouncy pop singer and less soul.
"I will always love you" is always better sung by Dolly Parton, who puts emotion into it.
milliejo is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 17:35
Jocolah
Forum Member

The joke is me?

Hmmmm....I'm not the one comparing a pretty mediocre RnB popstar to one of the greatest vocalists ever am I?

Now, run along to the 'Queen B' website and continue arse licking.
Tut, tut. Going by that crock of excreta you've proved yourself to be a joke. As much as I would like to see your point of view, somehow my head wont be able to fit into your back orifice. Now run along, or should I say piddle......?
Jocolah is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 17:58
SugarNSpice
Forum Member

I thought this thread is supposed about Beyonce & Rihanna. I don't know why some are bringing in other singers into it.

If one thinks an artist is better/worse than another one, or as good as another artist, then it's their opinion, others should respect it.
SugarNSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 18:04
SugarNSpice
Forum Member

Wow that is offensive...Do you seriously think Beyonce is overweight? Serena Williams has a big butt too and she is busty yet she is seriously fit, strong and top of her game. Do you think she is fat too?
Beyonce is better in every respect than Rihanna
She is more beautiful, has a better voice and better songs too. As for who is better between Beyonce and Whitney.....Whitney was amazing but she was owned by a music moguel and got lost in drugs. Her voice often seemed to just shout with those big power ballards... I loved her first album but then she got made into a bouncy pop singer and less soul.
"I will always love you" is always better sung by Dolly Parton, who puts emotion into it.
I agree with this.
SugarNSpice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2013, 18:27
whatever54
Forum Member

Beyonce seems to have some class unlike Rhianna
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...wn-Hawaii.html

what on earth does she look like
whatever54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 21:07
franster
Forum Member

Beyonce is more naturally beautiful, by far imo, but I find her 'look' quite boring and safe and prefer Rihanna's style.

And Beyonce's vocals can't touch Whitney at her prime. And I don't even like Whitney.
franster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 21:24
Helbore
Forum Member

Beyonce seems to have some class unlike Rhianna
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...wn-Hawaii.html

what on earth does she look like
Dating Chris Brown, she looks like a complete tit.
Helbore is offline   Reply With Quote