Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Danielle Lloyd up the stick again

Old 26-02-2013, 11:25
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Heartening news. Renowned 'brave party girl' potty mouthed racist pregnant with another spawn.

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/Showbi...ie-o-hara.aspx

Her 3rd kid in 3 years. Danielle is certainly making sure that hubby will have lots of child support to pay should they ever split
The Prumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 26-02-2013, 11:34
bryemycaz
Forum Member

Krustys not going to be happy then. A rival in the OK/Closer deals
bryemycaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 11:53
shelleyj89
Forum Member

Congrats to them. They seem like good parents, and their two boys always seem very happy.
shelleyj89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 12:08
paperplanes_
Forum Member

Oh god, keep your kids away from the Pricey/Andre/Reidy/Penna/Mrs Kevin
paperplanes_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 12:48
Camino
Forum Member

oh congrats to Danielle and family why people keep raking up the past I do not know.
Camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 12:56
sheila blige
Forum Member

Heartening news. Renowned 'brave party girl' potty mouthed racist pregnant with another spawn.

Her 3rd kid in 3 years. Danielle is certainly making sure that hubby will have lots of child support to pay should they ever split
She really must get around to inviting Katie Hopkins round for coffee so they can discuss the joys of motherhood.
sheila blige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 13:09
Honestweegie
Forum Member

What a horrid title
Honestweegie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 13:10
downtonfan
Forum Member

Can you not say "pregnant" and she is a married woman. Who cares how many kids they have. They pay for them. They're not claiming benefits to support them. The couple seem perfectly happy together.

I really do detest the amount of negativity in this forum. It's ridiculous.
downtonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 13:15
Phyllis Stein
Forum Member

Can you not say "pregnant" and she is a married woman. Who cares how many kids they have. They pay for them. They're not claiming benefits to support them. The couple seem perfectly happy together.

Pot calling...there's a virtual black cloud of doom and despair hovering over most of your posts!
Phyllis Stein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 13:25
Butterface
Forum Member

What a horrid title
Agreed.
Butterface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 13:34
downtonfan
Forum Member

Pot calling...there's a virtual black cloud of doom and despair hovering over most of your posts!
Who are you? I don't even think I've ever spoke to you on here. Let me guess... you want to prove some kind of point so you have gone into my posting history. How terrifying, I have a stalker on DS!!!!!
Old 26-02-2013, 13:44
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Oh diddums. We'll fail to mention the huge number of negative posts you have contributed over the years as another poster has already mentioned. Nothing to do with stalking, this is a public forum where what we write is available to view. Complete hypocrisy to talk about negativity when you regularly write negative posts about various celebrities.

A recent observation on Chris & Rihanna:

More like Sid and Nancy. Both as talentless as each other.

I agree with you - but then I don't whinge about negativity

She is pregnant/up the stick/ whatever; people still know what the phrase means.

They probably are very happy but that doesn't mean that I have to like Lloyd - IMHO she is a disgusting racist; always has been, always will be. Keeps herself in the press by having her tits enlarged/reduced ad nauseam. Now she's preggers, she'll keep her plasticised mug in the papers even more
Old 26-02-2013, 13:46
mrsbadger
Forum Member

Ah she looks lovely.!
mrsbadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 13:51
RAINBOWGIRL22
Forum Member

Not sure I need to know the details of conception but I agree - they are a married couple who earn enough money to provide for their kids so I am unable to muster any outrage
RAINBOWGIRL22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 14:06
downtonfan
Forum Member

Oh diddums. We'll fail to mention the huge number of negative posts you have contributed over the years as another poster has already mentioned. Nothing to do with stalking, this is a public forum where what we write is available to view. Complete hypocrisy to talk about negativity when you regularly write negative posts about various celebrities.

She is pregnant/up the stick/ whatever; people still know what the phrase means.

They probably are very happy but that doesn't mean that I have to like Lloyd - IMHO she is a disgusting racist; always has been, always will be. Keeps herself in the press by having her tits enlarged/reduced ad nauseam. Now she's preggers, she'll keep her plasticised mug in the papers even more
You clown.

My advice to you would be to get a life instead of being so riled up by some z list celebrity.
Old 26-02-2013, 14:08
The Prumeister
Forum Member

You clown.

My advice to you would be to get a life instead of being so riled up by some z list celebrity.

My advice to you would be to stick to the T&C's of the forum.
Old 26-02-2013, 14:19
sidsgirl
Forum Member

My advice to you would be to stick to the T&C's of the forum.
Well said Pru. Just to say, l love your posts. Dont always agree with them (especially about a certain PA) but still love 'em
Agree about Danielle.
sidsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 14:23
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Well said Pru. Just to say, l love your posts. Dont always agree with them (especially about a certain PA) but still love 'em
Agree about Danielle.

Thanks very much

If there are disagreements on here, most of us can argue the case properly without resorting to silly insults.

You agree with me about DL so I will forgive you about PA
Old 26-02-2013, 14:28
downtonfan
Forum Member

Thanks very much

If there are disagreements on here, most of us can argue the case properly without resorting to silly insults.

You agree with me about DL so I will forgive you about PA
Silly insults? Your original post was like reading part of the script for the Hulk movie. What business is it of yours that a woman has become pregnant by her husband?
Old 26-02-2013, 14:33
NorthernNinny
Forum Member

Silly insults? Your original post was like reading part of the script for the Hulk movie. What business is it of yours that a woman has become pregnant by her husband?

Well she is a Z list celebrity and this is the showbiz thread.

I must be missing something here.
NorthernNinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 14:34
The Prumeister
Forum Member

Um, probably as much my business as anyone else's as she has decided to reveal it to the trashy press.

& 'silly insults' referred to insults given to other FM's - not the celebrities themselves.

Do you have anything else to add or are you simply going to continue to complain about negativity and call people 'clowns'?
Old 26-02-2013, 14:38
lexi22
Inactive Member

[/b]

Well she is a Z list celebrity and this is the showbiz thread.

I must be missing something here.
Me too. Isn't that the whole raison d'Ítre of all the zelebs and their attention-seeking, talent-free, self-important 'showbiz' lives, to give us something to laugh at?
lexi22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 15:06
downtonfan
Forum Member

Um, probably as much my business as anyone else's as she has decided to reveal it to the trashy press.

& 'silly insults' referred to insults given to other FM's - not the celebrities themselves.

Do you have anything else to add or are you simply going to continue to complain about negativity and call people 'clowns'?
No, I have nothing more to add to this useless discussion. Other than to say congratulations to Danielle The Racist and her Footballer Husband. Fare-dee-well
Old 26-02-2013, 15:17
spookyLX
Forum Member

oh dear a lot of bitter people in this thread who can't let go of the past using it to post bitchy remarks which kinda drags them down to the level she was at a few years ago .

seriously if you don't like someone why feel the need to comment, I find it hilarious and Ironic that people post this rubbish nasty stuff not getting that it makes them look just as bad if not worse ... idiots
spookyLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2013, 15:35
Saltydog1955
Inactive Member

At least she's married to Crouch and seems to be in a stable marriage, unlike Katie Price. Good luck to her.

Forget about how she was years ago. People can and do change with time.
Saltydog1955 is offline   Reply With Quote