Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

In the closet gay celebs! Who are they? (Part 2)

Old 26-02-2013, 23:41
mrsbadger
Forum Member

Lakes pm all your info lol
mrsbadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 27-02-2013, 00:11
dee123
Forum Member

Where did you get that from?
He tweeted once: "Follow my gf"
Elton John married a woman.
dee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2013, 19:45
Cryolemon
Forum Member

ok in the 90's i worked in a photo lab. some one had been at a club and in the VIP area.
when we done the photo we found them to be of two very well known celebs doing things to each other.

one of them latter come out, the other is now married with kids.

i would have called them megastars at the time and one of them is still not far from it.
Male or female (although I can't think of any out lesbians who were "megastars" in the 90's...)?

Also, randomly, I saw a rumour online the other day that Rita Ora and Cara Delevigne might be a couple.
Cryolemon is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2013, 23:09
sparkle22
Forum Member

whitney is widley known to have been bi-sexual her sister in law and husband both confirmed it.
sparkle22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2013, 16:53
*Clare*
Forum Member

Male or female (although I can't think of any out lesbians who were "megastars" in the 90's...)?

Also, randomly, I saw a rumour online the other day that Rita Ora and Cara Delevigne might be a couple.
There's lots of rumours about a lot of people who are just friends online if you look in the right place. I think these two are playing up their friendship for the publicity though. For some unknown reason the press seem to want to make Cara tabloid fodder.
*Clare* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2013, 16:54
maddiesdoor
Inactive Member

Louis Tomlinson I think could be bi or gay. I don't know. It does make you wonder though
maddiesdoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2013, 17:23
NewExample
Inactive Member

ok in the 90's i worked in a photo lab. some one had been at a club and in the VIP area.
when we done the photo we found them to be of two very well known celebs doing things to each other.

one of them latter come out, the other is now married with kids.

i would have called them megastars at the time and one of them is still not far from it.
Do you have names?
NewExample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2013, 18:20
Cryolemon
Forum Member

There's lots of rumours about a lot of people who are just friends online if you look in the right place. I think these two are playing up their friendship for the publicity though. For some unknown reason the press seem to want to make Cara tabloid fodder.
Quite possibly.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:52
Forum Member

Taylor and Patrick.

Taylor top?
62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:01
dee123
Forum Member

Taylor and Patrick.

Taylor top?
Considering all the power & wealth in Patrick's DNA, he's probably a bossy bottom
Old 01-03-2013, 11:58
foxy23
Forum Member

I think Tom Daley could well be. But who knows
It never occured to me......until I heard him speak!!
foxy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:47
dee123
Forum Member

It never occured to me......until I heard him speak!!
Gayer than a sequin purse at the TONY Awards
Old 01-03-2013, 13:02
wilehelmas
Forum Member

They won't make her 'tabloid fodder' via Rita Ora. The already tried to link her with Harry (twice) before and Jake Bugg and no doubt others but she keeps going out with Rita. Good for them.

I also heard this from what I consider to be a very good source. If so the papers will of course carry on with their usual, 'pals' schtick, like they do with certain other people.
wilehelmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 14:57
Cryolemon
Forum Member

They won't make her 'tabloid fodder' via Rita Ora. The already tried to link her with Harry (twice) before and Jake Bugg and no doubt others but she keeps going out with Rita. Good for them.

I also heard this from what I consider to be a very good source. If so the papers will of course carry on with their usual, 'pals' schtick, like they do with certain other people.
Heard what? That they're a couple?
Old 01-03-2013, 16:57
*Clare*
Forum Member

I've also read (but not been told) that they're a couple too but I don't believe it. For Rita to blatantly refer to Cara as 'wifey' makes me think there's nothing more to it than friendship and they're after any publicity they can get.

And yes lots of other people go unnoticed because they're 'friends' and nothing more in the eyes of the public and the press. Hiding in plain sight.
*Clare* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 17:07
DiamondDoll
Forum Member

Gayer than a sequin purse at the TONY Awards
I love it.

Great turn of phrase.
DiamondDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 06:16
NotaBadLad

Out of all the ones identitifed who do we think is the taking and who the giver?
NotaBadLad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:12
wilehelmas
Forum Member

I've also read (but not been told) that they're a couple too but I don't believe it. For Rita to blatantly refer to Cara as 'wifey' makes me think there's nothing more to it than friendship and they're after any publicity they can get.

And yes lots of other people go unnoticed because they're 'friends' and nothing more in the eyes of the public and the press. Hiding in plain sight.
Yeah well each to their own. But I stick by what I know.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:34
Conehead
Forum Member

Not in the closet - no names, no pack drill, but 'I don't believe it!'.

Nudge nudge.
Conehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:48
franster
Forum Member

Nudge nudge.
Its a bit funny that some papers are running a big reveal story on this when it has been mentioned in the press since at least 2008

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2008/10/09...newall-awards/

Must be a slow news day
franster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:50
wilehelmas
Forum Member

Nudge nudge.
Always been an open secret has it not?
Old 02-03-2013, 19:35
teresagreen
Forum Member

If people don't want to publicise their sexual orientations, then why do people insist on trying to force them to? It's up to the people concerned. It isn't as if it's illegal.
teresagreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 22:49
Ads
Forum Member

Always been an open secret has it not?
He has never denied it but never wanted to discuss it publicly, being quite a private person - which is fair enough IMO.
Ads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 22:55
Winchester Lady
Forum Member

Without wishing to speculate one way or another on Louis Tomlinson's sexuality....

a.) you seem kinda worried about that. Why would anyone need 'assuring'? If you're gay you're gay. You don't have to make it sound so skeevy.
b.) neighbours AGAIN, WL? I'm sure we've heard this shtick from you before. Apols if it wasn't you.
c.) You list your profession as 'legal exec'.

I have been ill so only just seen this. I just think it's grossly unfair to guess at someone's sexuality. I am particularly sorry for Louis as his name comes up frequently on this thread. I do know someone who has been a neighbour of his for many years, has seen him grow up, is very friendly with his half sisters and even went to LA with IDirection so really knows him and Eleanor very well. It's horrible to cast her as a "beard" too when she is a genuine, honest girl. I have heard loving things about their relationship , eg their first anniversary, which have not reached the papers. Finally the above poster tried to make some point about my occupation - why is that? Are you unaware Wilehelmas that there is an Institute of Legal Executives and this is an accepted profession? Most firms of solicitors employ more legal execs than solicitors and often clients assume they are consulting a solicitor when in fact a legal exec is dealing with their case.

Another poster thought it clever to say "As if he would tell" his neighbours! It's not a question of that but when you know people extremely well over many years, they don't need to tell you their sexuality, you can deduce it from their actions.
Winchester Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:45
incy wincy
Forum Member

He has never denied it but never wanted to discuss it publicly, being quite a private person - which is fair enough IMO.
He has discussed it before, I read an interview in a small publication a couple of years ago and it was about some gay rights or activism and it was clear he was gay from that. But I suppose because it hasn't been in mainstream publications most people haven't heard about it.
incy wincy is offline   Reply With Quote